[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the redpill sub. A good place for advice to get laid ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (29 KB, 301x219) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 301x219
24 year old virgin Conservative reporting in . I've been dealing with years of humiliation and frustration from years of a full sexless life and no luck with women thanks to my extremely religious Christian conservative upbringing.

My folks have always told me to hold off having sex until marriage and I was beta enough to let their bullshit Christianity brainwashing condition me up until now

Can the TRP help me get laid this spring break ?
>>
>>69016873
>Is the redpill sub. A good place for advice to get laid ?

No it's not.
>>
Go back to /r9k/
>>
File: aQ4ADyN.jpg (146 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
aQ4ADyN.jpg
146 KB, 1080x1349
>>69016873
no. Read "No more Mr Nice Guy". I read it and realized I don't do any of that stuff, I'm not fucking nice at all. I'm a cunt, the problem I had with not getting women was because I never tried really, or got out ever. So I started going out and being like I am, women eat that shit up. I have couple of rules:
1. Never apologize
2. Never ask twice
3. Never compliment

That fucking breaks them in half lol, they go crazy
>>
Guys who follow the "redpill" method are the cringiest in the world. They're betas pretending to be alphas and failing miserably.
>>
>bullshit Christianity

Dropped.
>>
I always thought redpill stuff was about making yourself the best man you can be and not being subservient to others. It's why feminists and betas hate it. Just put yourself first always OP. We're all animals inside and 4 billion years of evolution can't be wrong.
>>
>>69017605
> implying Christianity Dosent shame sex
>>
>>69016873
>thanks to my extremely religious Christian conservative upbringing
Sure that's definitely the problem. Its not that you are fat and autistic or anything
>>
>>69017822

I don't think you know what it's like to be raised in an extreme Christian house hold anon

Also projection much ?
>>
Works for me, although it won't do any good if you're fat, ugly or autistic
>>
>>69016873
Go to nevada any county but carson, there are legal brothells there. Not like prostitution is any worse than infidelity to your future bound by god spouse.
>>
>>69016873

Why do you want to get laid so badly? You should read Evola, Guenon, and the classics. Go home and rethink your life. Don't become a degenerate.
>>
>>69016873

> 24 year old
> conservative
> virgin

LMAO . This is where all the birth of the anti feminist come from hahah
>>
Le bump
>>
>>69017412
this

also read Models from Mark Manson and you are pretty much done
>>
>>69016873
Just wait till marriage.
>>
>>69018344
average /pol browser
>>
>>69016873
There are no Christian female virgins. Only Muslims wait until marriage these days. Get a whore, you obviously want to fuck whores. You can not trust anyone who is willing to fuck you before marriage because she will fuck others as well. Use a condom because nobody else does and dipping your dick into that disease infested cleft might be the last thing you do.
>>
File: 1458627664108.jpg (2 MB, 1870x571) Image search: [Google]
1458627664108.jpg
2 MB, 1870x571
/r/TheRedPill in a nutshell:

1: You need to lift, and otherwise work on your value as a male as much as possible.

2: You need to discard the false information the world fed you on how dating works.

3: Do not place undue trust in anyone. You will be gutted and left for dead, nobody will remember you. Trust is earned.

4: Ultimately, the state of degenerate women is the fault of degenerate men. Degenerate men cultivate degeneracy in women just as strong men cultivate strength in women.

5: Though you should reject degeneracy, you should not spend your time hating it. Rather, you should spend your life entirely outside of it.

Bonus: read or audiobook The 48 Laws of Power. It takes a lot of the mystery out of success and failure in life.
>>
>>69017412
Hory sheit who is this goddess
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.