[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in the 1950's it is believed that fluoride in water
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 600x777) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 600x777
>in the 1950's it is believed that fluoride in water is a communist plot to slowly brain-wash masses
>"Ha ha you're crazy"
>60 years later we have Bernie as a serious candidate

What conspiracy theories do you give credence to, /pol/?
>>
Bump. I know there's certified tin-foil hats here
>>
>>69016684
The extraterrestrial cover up.
>>
>>69016684
CIA killed Kennedy

Sandy Hook was fake

General Patton was assassinated
>>
>>69016902
More specifically?
>>
>>69017173
The denying of our planet being engaged by an extraterrestrial species.
>>
>>69017130
Why do you think the CIA killed Kennedy?
>>
Adding fluoride to water has been one of the biggest advancements in public health. Along with the anti-vaxxers, those two groups are either extremely redpilled or extremely stupid.
>>
>>69016684
Did you ever see a commie drink a glass of water?
>>
>>69017575
Fluoride in the water is essentially useless. The only studies that say it's effective were done in the 1970s or are meta analysis of those studies from the 70s with most of them having poor methodology.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD010856.pub2/abstract
>>
europe doesn't fluoridate and look at how cucked they are.
>>
>>69017371
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

He denied that and they feared him being vocal about plans like this to the public.
>>
>>69017607
Vodka, that's what they drink
>>
Holy shit, /pol/ is even more retarded than I thought
>>
>>69018952
Why? Explain the benefit of fluoridating your drinking water.
>>
Flouride lowers testosterone.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100
>>
>>69019145
Which is also why testosterone is so heavily restricted for normal males but is given out like candy to transexuals.
They dont want men to feel like men, they want women to become men
>>
>>69019930
Who the fuck is they and why do they want that
>>
>>69020144
I'll just say the Jews until I find the specifics.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.