[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you act like a complete leftie if it ment you could have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 534x401
Would you act like a complete leftie if it ment you could have sex with someone?
Would you feel no shame?
>>
Yes, no shame
>>
>>69014073
why?
>>
>>69013888
I would never betray my ethics.

>fun fact, girls love it when you stand your ground, they actually dont like pushovers that agree with them on everything.
>>
File: traurige eisfee.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
traurige eisfee.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
I'd actually vote for anything just to have another person than the supermarket assistant wish me a nice day. I went to church today just to hear the voices of other people.
>>
>>69013888
Politics don't play a fucking role in turning a girl on

>You like those increased taxes, baby?
>>
>>69014162
nu males think the opposite
>>
No. I'd rather not have sex.
>>
>>69014275
nu-males are faggots.
>>
>sex with a lefty

enjoy the STI cocktail
>>
>>69014342
right wing girls are rare as fuck and tend to be old and shit most the time
>>
I'll find out in a couple of days. I have a date with a qt as fuck petite Latina but I'm sure I should make America great again by sticking my dick in her rather than sperging out about white genocide.
>>
>>69014342
THIS
>omg anon it's literally rape if you don't share my hyrpys with me
/thread
>>
I would not even if it could get you laid.
You're not going to get laid for being liberal, ever. If anything it ruins your sex life.
Who wants to fuck some weak beta Liberal feminist?

Women want to fuck strong men. If you're a conservative women will call you racist, sexist, bigot etc, but then they will fuck you and become conservative themselves. It's female nature.
>>
>>69014448
What are you even talking about?
>>
>pretend to be a Bernie Shill
>fuck the girl
>yell "Trump 2016" as you bust a nut on her face

Honestly if she's a liberal she should be happy for my free protein handout.
>>
>>69014476
as long as she entered your country legally, anon
>>
>>69014448
Right-wingers are rare, especially among younger women.
Find a girl who's never really engaged in anything (protip: these ones really aren't rare if you aren't only looking in nightclubs) and relatively neutral.
Introduce them to reason and how to think.
>>
>>69014565
can you read?
>>
>>69013888
yes.
>>
>>69014480
>hyrpys
>not 'jyrrxpxzhs'

triggered
>>
>>69013888
Not being a pussy is what my girlfriend finds attractive about me. Well, that and my huge cock. Don't act like a bitch, stand by your principles, that is the secret to being appealing to women.
>>
>>69014645
You implied that right wing women are old "and shit", no wonder you can't find a qt conservative
>>
>>69013888
They'll accuse you of rape when the learn the truth.
>>
>>69013888
nah. at best i will soften my position but i wont make up a position
>>
>>69014275
And then nu-males wonder why they never get laid. But then they're just fine watching anyway.
>>
>>69014214
That is sad Hans, that is just sad.
>>
File: trump lol.gif (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
trump lol.gif
4 MB, 720x404
I can already have sex with someone and I'm openly conservative.

What a dumb thread.
>>
>>69014275
And we all see how that works out for them.

To answer OP, selling your positions for pussy is about as beta as one can be, and you won't be getting pussy anyways because the girl would be able to tell anyways.
>>
>>69014789
well I was stating why I hadn't met one, they're old and shit
not sure I follow you
>>
File: 1454583306060.jpg (117 KB, 750x817) Image search: [Google]
1454583306060.jpg
117 KB, 750x817
>>69013888
Even feminists don't want liberal men.
>>
I've done it. The best part is after you've used them you turn back into your real self and they're horrified. Win-win
>>
>>69015117
Then get jailed for life because what you're doing is considered rape by fraud in Murica.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception
>>
>>69013888
No. As one doomed to be forever alone, I pride myself in the secure knowledge that I'll never have sex with someone I don't actually at least like.

Or anyone else, really.
>>
>dumb beta males think your political ideas have anything to do with sexual attraction.

if you looked like Ben Affleck women wouldn't care how much you love immigrants and Islam. or how much you love guns and Donald Trump, they'd mainly just want to suck your dick.
>>
>>69015254
they'll come up with anything won't they
>>
>>69015254
i doubt lying about your political views can be considered rape by fraud.
>>
>>69014162
This
I keep pushing how far i go to see where chicks draw the line.
This french girl started talking about feminism so i told her women are worse at everything and basically useless men. I banged her.
This other girl was a libtard that said i was racist because i told her i wasn't attracted to black girls. I told her whites are superior and Hitler did nothing wrong. Fucked her too
I have yet to find a girl that holds on to her principles when they're in a situation where they have to choose between their beliefs and what they want.

I'm convinced women just like to "have" opinions.
>>
>>69015361
Yes, it can. Anything can be considered rape nowadays.
If a woman has sex with you, and then she finds out you like Trump she can press charges against you because she would not have had sex if she knew. You don't even have to actively lie. Just withholding information can put you trough legal hell and fuck up your life.
>>
>>69015661
>If a woman has sex with you, and then she finds out you like Trump she can press charges against you because she would not have had sex if she knew.
And rightfully so
>>
File: 1457562682605.jpg (33 KB, 510x383) Image search: [Google]
1457562682605.jpg
33 KB, 510x383
>muh dik
>>
>>69013888
You mean actually supporting this stuff or basically deceiving them, grabbing all the benefits while trying to sow disssent and sabotaging them every step of the way with the tiny chance of nabbing one of the girls on the side permanently i.e turning her?
>>
>>69015661
fun fact: everyone lies to get sex. so by that logic everything is rape. No way this is the case. The mentioned cases also are of an extreme nature, and it depends per country, but lying about your political views will never be reason for a rape conviction no matter how hard feminism pushes for it
>>
>>69015661
is this an murica thing only
>>
>>69015019
Where in the UK do you live?
>>
>>69015879
coventry
full of fat slags
>>
>>69013888
I have a gf, so I'm not hard up for sex. So no.
If I was single and she was hot, yes. I'd yell GTKRWN as I come inside her, pull out, give her a good spanking and disappear into the night.
>>
>>69014614
>Right-wingers are rare, especially among younger women.

Women have no personality. They mirror the most dominant male in their surrounding basically.

So yeah just be dominant & confident & simply don't give a fuck.

I talked about how whites on average have a higher iq than blacks & how asians have a higher iq than whites on a first date openly in a classy restaurant in the center of commiefornia( the SF bay area ) before.

Still fucked her. She came twice.

Basically dress well & be confident, you want women to think you are evil, however when they bring up buzzwords; "are you a racist/sexist or homophobe" just skirt the issue and be like; "nah not really... see that girl over there? i think she [blablabla]"

Be a smooth operator.
>>
>>69015846
It's an Anglosphere thing.
The severity of it varies from country to country.
If I pretended to be rich and a woman had sex with me, that would definitely land me in jail in the UK.
Withholding information like me liking Trump? Well, it might land me in jail. It's not that likely, but things like that happen all the time. If a woman wants to ruin my life she can put me trough legal hell and I will be considered guilty by the general public. It can ruin my chances of ever getting anywhere in life.
>>
>>69013888
I have better things to do. like shitpost on /pol/
>>
>>69016009
Depends on setting, if you're alone with them or in a small group they do just say whatever they think you or the group wants to hear.

Otherwise they usually just follow whatever narrative they think is the most common.
>>
>>69016128
makes me want to turn gay thinking about that shit
>>
DUDE VAGINA LAMO
>>
>>69015950
Well no wonder, is there anyone in Coventry worth fucking?
>>
>>69015987
Get Raekwon?
>>
>>69016346
yeah
me
they just don't know it
>>
>>69013888
I've done it before, it works
>>
>>69013888
No.
>>
>>69016009
>Women have no personality. They mirror the most dominant male in their surrounding basically.

Pretty much this. I dated a girl who was going borderline SJW for two years. Thought I had redpilled her to a certain extent. But it only took a few months after I broke it off for her to go back to her old ways even though she admitted that I ended up being right a lot of the time about her insane friends.
>>
>>69016419
topkek
>>
>>69014214
General question, could I stay with a random German-fag if I take a trip after grad-school?
>>
>>69014162
>Fun Fact, you get double the pussy if you're a libtard that stands your ground

Based theory however
>>
>>69014214
You made me feel bad just by reading that.
>>
>>69016642
are you brown/muslim/sjw ? then maybe yes
>>
>>69013888

No

If it was that much of an issue I'd just avoid political discussions
>>
>>69014448
Feels good to live in the American South.

My girlfriend of 3 years is a hot blonde from Texas and she's so much more racist/nationalist/etc. than I am. She also wants to be a housewife first despite having a chemical engineering degree.

Feels good living in the best place in the world m8.
>>
No, never. And if I ever did Id feel so much shame at my own weakness that I would commit soduko
>>
>>69016562
That's very true.
I worked with an 18 year old girl. When I met her she would refer to herself as a feminist and she didn't like that I don't agree that gender is a social construct.
It didn't take long for her to go full Tay gas be the bikes race war now. We would discuss how we need to turn the refugees back and how they're bringing in rape and murder.
She went off to college and now she's spamming my twitter feed about how refugees are welcome and Trump is racist. Yesterday she was posting some feminist crap about how men think they can grope women because of their gender.
>>
>>69016856
looks like we know who the man of that relationship is
>>
>>69013888
I did while i was in missoula last summer.
>meet qt in bar
>lie, tell her im a feminist, liberal, etc
>she asks who i want for president
>i tell her i #feelthebern
>we go to her place
>end up fucking in her car
>cum inside her
>tell her that i love trump
>she was crying as i walked home
>>
>>69013888
Nope. I don't fuck random strangers and there's no way I'm going to deal with her bullshit just for some pussy.
>>
I still rep the Don and fuck Bern cuties constsntly.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 800x600
>>69013888
No because as a cute trap that was up until recently going to college full of bi girls getting laid is easy. Tbh you are more pathetic than me, a tranny , if you can't get laid . Especially if you would give up your prociples just to get laid. Girls are sluttier than ever and you have to be a complete failure to not be able to talk to them enough to have sex
>>
File: image.jpg (495 KB, 949x1423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
495 KB, 949x1423
Doesn't matter what you believe if you are attractive. Women will fuck you regardless.
>>
>>69014162
THIS
>>
>>69013888
Acting like a leftie doesn't get you sex. I'm as right wing as it gets, handsome and confident and leftie bitches love it.
>>
>>69013888
>implying you don't do anything in your favor to fuck

If it's just for one night who cares. If you like the person and want a relationship stand with your values.
>>
>>69017013
That would be amazing in that "I'm Romanian, fleeing from Turkey, left pregnant girl there" pasta that made the rounds last year
>>
The more you shit on a girl's opinion, the more wet she gets for you.

Nu males will never learn.
>>
>>69017198
are you cute
>>
>>69017231
Exactly.
>>
>>69017198
True, I'm a below-average guy and I get casual sex from average and below-average girls. Formula is literally

dont be hideous + talk to insecure women = get pussy
>>
>>69017444
Probably about as cute as a man with plastic tits bolted on can be. Whenever you think of a trap imagine his mouth to be covered in stubble.
>>
>>69017198

A fucking LEAF doesnt realize 4chan has a built-in reverse image search
>>
>>69013888
I would go full on AIDS Skrillex and berate people for being white if I thought it would help. I know it won't though.
>>
>>69013888
I do this every time I fuck my slutty gf
>>
>>69017444
Most ppl think so. I look like a slightly older boku no pico with sandy blonde hair>>69017566
I never claimed that was me. Don't get triggered so easily
>>
>>69017596
you're the most pathetic then
>>
>>69013888
berngirls are mostly uggos anyway so not really missing out on anything
>>
>>69015536
How do you go from disagreeing to banging? I feel like there's something else that happened in between these two events.
>>
>>69017812
No argument here. I doubt I could be more of a loser if I tried.
>>
>>69017883
Girls like confidence a lot. As long as you don't trigger them , if you stand up for your beliefs with composure and confidence they will usually like it. There is no bigger turn off to girls than spineless wimps
>>
>>69013888
No, I've had many chances to sleep with leftes since I started uni, and not the tumblrfatty kind. It has spread so far here that otherwise normal looking girls have the same views. But I will never stick my dick in crazy, period.
>>
>>69017883
judging by where he's from, maybe they smoked some weed
>>
>>69014162
This. I didn't get laid nearly as much when I was a leftist than I do now as a conservative who bluntly shits on women's opinions. Plus, better chance of redpilling.
>>
>>69016856
>hot blonde
>racist/nationalist
>housewife
>chem eng
She's either a dude or you made that shit up
>>
>>69013888
Most leftist women are ghoulish hags.
>>
File: 1454027029281.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1454027029281.png
208 KB, 327x316
>>69015536
>women just like to "have" opinions

What did my sides do to deserve this
>>
I would. But only to Bernie supporters.
>>
>>69018824
Replace chemE with psycology and I would believe it
>>
>>69019026
it's true though, they try to have the opinion that seems fashionable to them at the time
emotion trumps reason for women and nu-males
>>
I was Communist trash of years.

Think I'm going back to degeneracy, misery, and being a moron for what, degeneracy?
>>
>>69019296
degenerate
>>
>>69013888
>Rhetorical question thread
>>
File: khan.jpg (298 KB, 1888x1080) Image search: [Google]
khan.jpg
298 KB, 1888x1080
>>69013888
I did it a couple of times in college. No regrets. The second time I actually kept the charade going for a couple of months. Also, "lefty" can mean a lot of things. I never lowered myself to the status of a sjw, instead I chose to present myself as a mainstream liberal interested in abstract notions of 'equality' and 'justice'...whatever they mean.
>>
>Lying to someone in order to gain favors from them
>When they're part of a group I despise

Why wouldn't I do that? I don't feel obligated to act moral when dealing with people that have no morals themselves.
>>
>>69020476
what if they're cute
>>
File: 1458437335679.jpg (61 KB, 440x587) Image search: [Google]
1458437335679.jpg
61 KB, 440x587
>>
>>69013888
If the girl is hot yes
>bang girl doggy style
>throw Trump MAGA on her head backwards
>take picture with phone
>she gets mad
>don't care
>show friends and post picture on /pol/
>never talk to her again unless booty call.
>>
>>69022033
post the pic senpai
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.