[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Palestine or Israel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: Israel_Palestine_Flag.png (14 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
Israel_Palestine_Flag.png
14 KB, 320x200
Do you shill for palestine or israel?
>>
Palestine
>>
>>69013108
i just want to see an allout war
>>
Two sides of the same shekel.
>>
Neither
Palestinians are such a faggots 99% of them became terrorists
>>
I used to shill for palestine before I realized those dune coons are fucking retarded.

idk man. I just hope that one day all the jews really do go back to isreal so the arabs can initiate their final solution.
>>
>>69013598
This. Palestine is just one of Israel's memes to get more money from burgerland.
>>
Palestine wouldn't be an issue without Israel
By killing Israel you remove all the filth
>>
palestinians are literally muslim gypsies, even other arabs hate them. Israel every day.
>>
>>69013108

I don't care. God's will take place over there
>>
Israel. At least they're not all retarded.
>>
Israel

palestinians are just sandnigger arabs with no culture, tradition or pride
>>
>>69013108
Neither. Glass them both and let God sort them out.
>>
Would you rather have cancer or AIDs?
>>
>>69014407
AIDS tbqh

Also, Israel all the way familia.
>>
>>69013108
Palestine
>>
Israel, Palestinians are just degenerates with no culture, kingdom, or heritage. They are worthless.
>>
>>69013108
Israel.

It creates a productive society. Palestine only produces tears and bombs.
>>
>>69013108
Don't know enough about it but it would have to be Israel, look at all the violence muslims cause, take Brussels recently, no civilised man would stand by muslims so I'm automatically anti-Palestine. No idea what the conflict is about or the politics though
>>
Israel
100%
Kill muslims
Great army
Has a wall
Alpha as fuck nigga
>>
>>69013108
Dont you mean shill them?
>>
Poo in loo. POO IN LOO. POOO IN LOOO
>>
>>69013108
I say nuke them both.

>>69013788
POO IN LOO.
>>
i shill for israel

they were right about the mudslimes all along
>>
>>69013683
>smart people who want to kill you
>dumb people who want to kill you

choice should be obvious desu senpai
>>
>>69013108
America
>>
>>69015888
I hope we could help the Americans to build their wall.
Perhaps we will even receive the money directly from you.
In any case, even if we won't earn one shekel from the wall I would love to see it.
>>
>>69013108
I shill for my own.
>>
Whichever rustles more jimmies in a particular thread
>>
>>69013108
Fuck em both.
>>
I support nationalism, the right of every people to have its own sovereign, ethnically homogeneous nation state.
Since both jews and muslims have a somewhat legitimate claim over the land, I say let em battle it out.

Also I only "support Israel" in its existence and in-group preferences. I very much oppose Israel and/or jewish lobbies pushing their bullshit on other countries.
>>
Neither. But I would choose Palestine over Israel.

Also this is a JIDF thread
>>
Isreal only because it pisses snackbars off, presents a huge target for my enemies and congregates many joos in one spot for easier extermination
>>
>>69015346

But aren't jews to blame for our problems? Shouldn't we rather like dumb shits than smart evil people who want to bring down the western culture?
>>
>>69016946
There are smart Muslims, they tend to join the Muslim brotherhood, who's goal is to slowly bring down the west through infiltration of our democratic institutions. then there are the dumb muslims who blow themselves up and kill us.

Look at Europe, the smart muslims have infiltrated your democratic instituations and used the dumb ones as cannon fodder, sympathy weapons, and terrorizers.

Meanwhile they tell you to hate the jews, and they sow that hatred so that you turn a blind eye to the islamic invasion.

Judaism is at peace with western civilization and is a part of it. they are the smartest people on average and pioneers in all fields. They simply do not have the numbers or unity to destroy us, sure maybe a few can cause a banking collapse or something, but that is not a concerted Jewish effort, that is just psychopaths who happen to be jewish.

Islam on the other hand, is a united effort to bring down the west and has the will and the numbers to do so. Read the Koran, it is basically a blueprint for world conquest. Judaism is mostly just about preserving their culture, not using it to dominate and grow.
>>
File: palestinians are jews.png (9 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
palestinians are jews.png
9 KB, 230x219
>>69013108

Neither

>>69013504
Look who's talking
>>
>>69013774
This, desu. There's a reason why Egypt wants nothing to do with Gaza and Jordan was all too happy to be rid of the West Bank.
>>
Neither one.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.