[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /pol/, based on previous election history both in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
File: primary.png (79 KB, 825x614) Image search: [Google]
primary.png
79 KB, 825x614
Alright /pol/, based on previous election history both in the primaries and state, I would say this is the most accurate map of the election results with Trump vs. Clinton, and it's close but not good. SO the question is, what opportunities does The Donald have to flip any particular state to his favor and what could he do to turn this election into a win?

I'm thinking Nevada, New Mexico, and Ohio could be turned with extensive campaigning, and I don't know how delegates work in the general, but if they can be split in states, his being a previous democrat and household name in New York could give him a popularity boost in blue states like NY. Discuss.
>>
>>69013017
Ohio will go red, I guarantee it
>>
>>69013066
Adding this to my collage of screenshots when Donald gets blown out
>>
>>69013066
It's possible, I wouldn't put the idea down. Even then he would need I think another 2 states to get majority.
>>
>>69013406
Current polls seem to indicate that anyway, this thread is dedicated on trying to figure out how to stop it in his favor.
>>
>>69013731
Scratch that, Ohio would guarantee victory. I think Ohio is gonna be the do or die state in this election desu, screenshot that if you guys want. It's somewhat liberal but if the other states stay as they usually do and it flips, things will go great. I hate basick soros cuck Kasich but I almost wish the Donald would take him as VP to secure that victory.
>>
You're forgetting the fact that many Republicans hate Trump enough to vote Hillary. The only chance Repubs have at even competing is if either Cruz or especially Kasich wins the mon.
>>
>>69014076
True, but Trump also has the benefit of winning majority moderates/independents, fringe democrats, and disgruntled Sanders voters looking to vote for the anti-establishment candidate or getting revenge on Hillary. I have no numbers to support this but I would think these would be more voters then lost from the Hillary-republicans.
>>
>>69013976
If it was a Kasich Trump ticket it would totally secure victory! Kasich said there is a zero percent chance he would do that tho
>>
Does Trump's homefield advantage cancel out due to Hillary being a NY senator? Does anyone in NY even like her?
>>
>>69014907
>Kasich
>Running with Trump

He's a Soros funded establishment cunt
>>
>>69015067
New york is like california :(, it doesn't matter that donald trump is basically what comes to mind when you think of new york but unions and shit like that will cancel any chance of trump securing new york:(
>>
>>69015159
Like I said he said there was no way. But it would totally mean a Republican victory right? Who could he bring on as his VP that would help like he would?
>>
>>69015067
I don't think he would win, NY is true blue as it gets, but I don't know if in the presidential primary the winner takes all delegates in a state or they share delegates, because if that's the case I mean Trump could get a decent chunk. Regardless I don't think he could win it.
>>
>>69015159
Exactly, and nobody fucking likes him, I was just saying pragmatically it would secure his presidency. Going through the math of the election I'm starting to see a pattern that Ohio is going to be very important. It has a lot of delegates and could secure a republican victory, but it has to be solid. Kasich could improve those chances.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-26-13-21-45.png (218 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-26-13-21-45.png
218 KB, 1080x1920
>>69013017
California likes Celebritys.
Not just that, his golf courses bring in alot of money in coach.
Cali can be turned, but it will be a Surprise on voting day. Until then, polls will state cali Blue. I think the emails will BTFO Hillary here.
>>
>>69015332
States that could flip are Idaho, New Mexico, and Ohio, the most important being Ohio. Kasich would have been the best VP for victory but that won't be happening, they hate eachother and if Trump took him it would look hypocritical because of his attacks on Kasich. I think Jim Webb is a total badass and have wet dreams about Trump/Webb tickets but I don't know if it could improve his chances in any particular state.
>>
File: 1459098903395.gif (2 MB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
1459098903395.gif
2 MB, 500x230
>>69015266
Fight and MAGA.
>Cali4Trump
>>
>>69015778
Not Idaho Nevada I mean.
>>
Will Trump's VP be fatty or sleepy doctor?
>>
File: mappo.png (72 KB, 802x582) Image search: [Google]
mappo.png
72 KB, 802x582
This will be the map I'm telling you

>screencap this
>>
>>69015600
Ayyyy nice purchase patriot. And I agree they love celebs, I just don't think that could change a very fundamentally blue state that continues to receive more pinko commie immigrants.
>>
File: 1459031152021.jpg (43 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1459031152021.jpg
43 KB, 500x281
>>69015778
Trump and Webb would be tits
>>
>>69015962
All them middle states are worth fuck all votes. SAD
>>
File: 1456771600325.jpg (3 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1456771600325.jpg
3 KB, 125x124
>>69016043
lol no one lives there famalam.
>>
File: 1459034303673.png (972 KB, 1237x1392) Image search: [Google]
1459034303673.png
972 KB, 1237x1392
>>69016023
I'm here. And when Trump hits up Cali, he needs to hit it HARD.
>>
>>69015962
That is the goal map right there. If things go right and Nevada, New Mexico, or Ohio, especially Ohio turn, it will be great.

>>69015884
Fatty might actually help towards NJ votes which could also help him win but I think it's to fundamentally blue, but another option along with Kasich to secure victory.
>>
>>69013976
Not realizing trump will win NY in the general.
>>
>>69016247
A man can dream anon but it is way to blue. Hell even I thought he might win and still have reservations but it's full of the rich, Wall street establishment types and Killary was a senator there. Trump will definitely win with the common man and the more rural areas, but the major urban population will probably vote for Hildog.
>>
>>69013406
Trump wont ever win. quote me on that. initials ND. Even if 80% of people support Trump, he doesn't suck Israel off, and therefore cannot win, it wouldn't be allowed.
In the UK there was a lot of questions over the voting since the votes by mail alone won the election for the conservatives.
>>
>>69016630
Nah famalam, a new age of American exceptionalism and nationalism will dawn and Israel will follow along or fall in the back, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY
>>
>>69013017
Trump needs Ohio and some other rust belt state.

Extremely challenging but not impossible
>>
>>69013017
I think he stands a chance in New York and Massachusetts, as well as New Jersey. He would only need to win one of these states to tip the balance.
>>
>>69013406
Trump wont ever win. quote me on that. initials ND. Even if 80% of people support Trump, he doesn't suck Israel off, and therefore cannot win, it wouldn't be allowed.
In the UK there was a lot of questions over the voting since the votes by mail alone won the election for the conservatives.
>>
>>69014076
Republicans will never vote Hillary, they will vote for the party, or not show up at all.
>>
Screen cap this
>>
>>69016043
Have you ever been to any of those states? Outside of the "major" cities (usually a couple hundred thousand at most) there's virtually nothing. You might find a town with a couple thousand people every hundred miles or so, but it's almost entirely desert or farmland.

Source: I've lived in Kansas and Utah.
>>
>>69018037
>TN voting Hillary
Calling bullshit
>>
>>69017379
I would say NJ is reasonable given Donut mans endorsement. NY is his stomping ground but it is so damn blue I just don't know what his odds are, that will be the most interesting state of the election.
>>
Washington state overwhelmingly voted for Bernie this week, there sure is a lot more hilary haters in king county than i thought. I think Trump could have a chance at winning WA if its Trump/Hilary
>>
>>69013017
>>69015962

As much as I love my home state of Colorado, I highly doubt it will be a red state again anytime soon.
>>
>>69018037
If Trump goes indy just get out your big blue paint roller and give HRC all 538.
>>
>>69018037
You just copied the George Wallace election but changed the names
>>
File: Amanda-Knox-Appeal.jpg (18 KB, 405x304) Image search: [Google]
Amanda-Knox-Appeal.jpg
18 KB, 405x304
>>69013017
>what opportunities does The Donald have to flip any particular state to his favor
Basically zero. Most people detest him and any new voter white trash bump will be offset by moderate republicans running the fuck away and a huge turnout of hispanics.

Nigga might actually turn Texas blue. For real.
>>
>>69014532

>Sanders voters looking to vote for the anti-establishment candidate or getting revenge on Hillary

I just can't see this being a big block of people, especially enough to flip a state.

Bernie is such a polar opposite from Trump. I see more Bernie supports simply not voting than flipping to trump.
>>
>>69018610
Im in Colorado and I agree. Colorado Springs doesn't quite counteract places like boulder, where Im from
>>
>>69019309
This
>>
>>69016630
>he doesn't suck off Israel

We all watched Trump suck AIPAC's dick. He married his daughter to a jew. They will tolerate him.
>>
>>69013406
I can't wait. The air will literally dew from the humidity of /pol/'s tears filling the atmosphere.
>>
>>69019360
Colorado can could turn red but not befor Ohio does. OP is an amateur.
>>
>>69018610
>>69019360
hey ive been in those places in vegas :DDDD
>>
>>69013017
>what opportunity
He has the entire general election to do that.
What the fuck /pol/ do you guys not understand how the system works? Trump hasn't even started eating Hillary. We will see drastic changes when Donald forces the msm to put the spotlight on Hillary's skeletons.
How will she react when Trump talks about how Hillary intentionally let a pedophile walk free during a live debate?
Hillary is going to get fucked so hard that her head will spin.
Trump is just barely losing in your map and he general hasnt even started
>>
>>69018610
> WEED
> Votes left
> Snows in April

Is CO America's Canada?
>>
>>69018610

Agreed.

Were blue now.

Shit sucks, but its true. 180k people have moved here over the last two years from liberal scum holes like california and new england that the balance may have tipped liberal for the forseeable future.

Unintended consequence of legal pot amongst other things
>>
Nafta will kill Hillary in Ohio. I would make it a center piece of the campaign and make her constantly defend it. Make it a refrain that she is a globalist. No one likes her so they will believe anything negative about her they hear
>>
>>69013976
I think he should choose Carson to get some of the black votes. Just as long as he doesn't say anymore crazy shit.
>>
>>69020726
Waste of time. At this point trump should aim for maximizing the white vote and hope for an electoral victory.
>>
>>69020726

If he can overcome the racist meme, he should see black votes swing in his favor. Most ive talked to like him as a successful businessman that shows his swagger and doesnt take shit from anyone. Blacks recognize and respect that he is an alpha. But the idea that he is racist is a deal breaker for them
>>
What would happen if the media in their desperation to stop Trump decided to shill Johnson enough to turn it in to a serious 3 person race?
>>
>>69021091
Has he ever done anything racist towards anyone except Muslims and Mexicans? I don't get why people say he is a racist
>>
File: trumpmarcyarmulke.jpg (41 KB, 442x442) Image search: [Google]
trumpmarcyarmulke.jpg
41 KB, 442x442
>>69017708
>he doesn't suck Israel off

are you fucking serious?
he turned AIPAC into a Trump rally
>>
>>69021091

He (and especially his followers) have burned a lot of bridges that might have captured fringe black voters. He'll get a few no doubt, but it won't be anything significant enough to swing a state making it pretty much a moot point.

>>69021747

You sort of answered yourself.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.