[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people came to America on a trial basis and had anchor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: trumpit.jpg (37 KB, 368x500) Image search: [Google]
trumpit.jpg
37 KB, 368x500
White people came to America on a trial basis and had anchor babies.

You have to go back.
>>
We own this via beads and invasion and finders keepers.

Time for non whites to go back.
>>
Its not immigrating when you conquer the land.
>>
>>69012829
Either leave or Genocide darkie.
>>
>>69012829
Natives came from siberia and had anchor babies, they have to go back. Guess we'll just leave an entirely resource rich continent completely empty and forget about the right of conquest.
>>
>>69012829
Those weren't laws back then.
Yes I know this is bait.
>>
>>69013095
same for non whites as we conquer your women one at a time
>>
>>69012829

You can go back because you're such a dumb fuck you don't know history. You're probably not white. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>69012829
Too late to undo that crime without displacing many who are not guilty, it having been hundreds of years.

We can prevent a repeat however.
>>
>>69012829

You invaded over the bearing straight - go back to SE Asia where you came from.
>>
File: taken.jpg (32 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
taken.jpg
32 KB, 500x501
>>69012829
show me those immigration laws that yuros broke when they pilgrim'd over here
>>
>>69012829
>You have to go back.
We decide who goes back, not you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.