[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How impoerant is race in America? Is America a White country.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12
File: 1454800903532.png (1 MB, 929x682) Image search: [Google]
1454800903532.png
1 MB, 929x682
How impoerant is race in America? Is America a White country. Or is it for everyone who is American? You voted for Obama twice. Does it matter where you are? Meaning, you can be Black and belong in New York, but not in a small town in Maine and so on?
>>
>>69012445
nobody gives a shit about race

this country gives the opportunity for everyone to be successful, but those who do not choose to take advantage of are despised of by those in this country

it just so happens that a lot of people who leech off welfare because they don't do anything productive are black
>>
>>69012445
I was happy with the 1980s notion of America being home to guys like Sylvester Stallone (White), Jackie Chan (Asian), and Carl Weathers (Black). We don't really need anymore immigrants than that.
>>
>>69012445
niggers act like apes, and yes, it fucking matters
>>
America is a nation for all. We are the world's melting pot, and no one can say what an average American looks like
> Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

> "Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
>>
>>69013430
I love taking in the world's refuse.
>>
>>69013791
Your ancestors were the refuse, hypocrite.
>>
File: 7993653_org[1].jpg (1 MB, 1600x1062) Image search: [Google]
7993653_org[1].jpg
1 MB, 1600x1062
I'll speak for myself here...

Races in America are still, for the most part, self-segregated. In any city or town, you will have your vast-majority white neighborhoods, and your vast-majority black neighborhoods. I grew up in Philadelphia, which is 32% White, 44% Black, and the rest are the other races. However, the area of Philadelphia I grew up in was, and still is, over 90% white ( and """coincidentally"""", almost no crime ). There are efforts for forced integration which are largely failing, with the exception of public schools. The school I went to reflected the racial makeup of the city, and it is a disaster. Of course, the Blacks always did poorly and were always the most violent.

When my family eventually moved out of the city and sold their house, we got together with our neighbors to ensure no blacks or hispanics would get the house. Living in Philly, we are all too familiar with witnessing a peaceful white neighborhood go to shit because of blacks moving in.

This is just my experience, though.
>>
>>69012445
It depends on what part of the country you're at.
>>
>>69012445
The impression I always got was that white Americans considered themselves true Americans and simply tolerated everyone else. But saw it as their country first and foremost.
Can any ameribros confirm/deny this?
>>
In all honesty I don't care so much as race as much as you don't act like a nigger and aren't a PC zombie.

>inb4 >>>/reddit/
>>
>>69012445
Race is not that important. It's blacks who make a big fucking deal about it. Your average American doesn't give a big enough shit to bother with the subject.
>>
File: 1430032057809-1.jpg (129 KB, 631x515) Image search: [Google]
1430032057809-1.jpg
129 KB, 631x515
>>69012445
Whites (of primarily Scandinavian and Germanic genetic decent) created America. Jews have deceived us for almost 100 years and in fact owned our nation through the FED which explains our retarded foreign policy during the first and second world wars.

Donald Trump is completely softballing the race issue. In the 1970s the US was 70%+ white and it had been that for several hundred years. Nonetheless all his policies can seriously undo the damage. The demographic changes that make the US seem like a mixing bowl is due to illegal and legal immigration since 1965. In short we are 1-2 generations away from never being white again, or going straight back to an obviously white nation. There are upwards of 50 millions illegal, non-white shitskins in our nation, committing crimes, acting like degenerates and voting for traitors like Clinton, Obama ect.

If Trump is not elected we will likely devolve like Sweden has, except our "Nordic Resistance" will have their hands soaked in blood nearly immediately since most Patriots are both armed and combat experienced in the US.
>>
>>69014857
Also no race-mixing.
>>
>>69014197
Help me out here, guys.
>>
>>69012445

For American leftists, Race is absolutely everything. They make every fucking thing about race.

For everyone else, nobody gives a fuck...except about how fucking annoying the Left constantly fucking bitching about race is getting.
>>
>>69014769
Nah. Most people by into the "we're a country of immigrants". American identity has nothing to do with being white anymore
>>
>>69014894
This, I could give a fuck except for "gangsta niggas". Fuck them.
>>
>>69014769
I'm sure there are white folks out there that think this way but not in any numbers that truely matter. You hear the "go back to Africa" comment thrown around but it's said usually as a reaction to something a black person says that is negative to post-slavery American ideals (like the Black Lives Matter movement).
>>
>>69012445
Almoest as impoertant as spelling.
>>
>>69014919
>Whites (of primarily Scandinavian and Germanic genetic decent) created America. Jews have deceived us for almost 100 years and in fact owned our nation through the FED which explains our retarded foreign policy during the first and second world wars.
>Donald Trump is completely softballing the race issue. In the 1970s the US was 70%+ white and it had been that for several hundred years. Nonetheless all his policies can seriously undo the damage. The demographic changes that make the US seem like a mixing bowl is due to illegal and legal immigration since 1965. In short we are 1-2 generations away from never being white again, or going straight back to an obviously white nation. There are upwards of 50 millions illegal, non-white shitskins in our nation, committing crimes, acting like degenerates and voting for traitors like Clinton, Obama ect.
>If Trump is not elected we will likely devolve like Sweden has, except our "Nordic Resistance" will have their hands soaked in blood nearly immediately since most Patriots are both armed and combat experienced in the US.
truth
>>
>>69015147
But even the idea that there exists a cocept of "African American" "Asian American". But no one ever says "European American". Even you're history, almost all of it is white. Surely there must be a sentiment deep down, that whites are the true Americans and America is a white country?
It is noble to disregard all races in favour of a shared national identity but I think it's flawed. I don't consider Indians and Pakis here to be true brits, I don't even consider second generation irish to be true brits, even though they're white.
>>
File: 1449687550077.jpg (183 KB, 824x768) Image search: [Google]
1449687550077.jpg
183 KB, 824x768
>>69013430
>>
>>69015602
>go back to Africa
I seen footage of this on the BBC from a Trump rally. It was misleading as the woman it was directed at was a member of an "Africa first" group or whatever.
>>
>>69015087
Our ancestors fought and bled for this nation, suffered disease, wars, famine, they loved this land. It was there's. The current generation of immigrants only see America as an end to means to becoming richer.
>>
Old man here.

>be 1967
>be in A&P grocery store
>my daughter was 6
>walk in, little 6 yo nigger boy says "hi, anon" to my daughter
>without thinking, i slapped the boy across the face, knock him on his ass
>"don't ever talk to my daughter again. "

Forward 50 years. I'm an old man now and it's a different world. Most of my friends have died or got themselves killed.

My best friend is a black man now. We grew up in different places, but we've seen all the same things. We work on cars together and he's one of the only men I'd trust in this world.

I trust him a lot more than I'd trust a woman president. Women are still fucking insane. Half a century hasn't changed shit there.
>>
>>69015726

Speaking from my experience, hispanics and blacks generally have no loyalty or patriotism to the ideals of America, which is why I believe the vast majority of them prefix "America" with their race/nationality. Whites in American never refer to themselves as "White-Americans", because they view themselves as Americans first and foremost.

So yes, I do believe their is a subconscience idea of America being a white country.
>>
>>69012445
It's more important than it should be
>>
>>69016452
Thanks for the info anon, MAGA
>>
>>69016058

>"My daughter was 6"
>1967

Holy shit, how old are you m8?
>>
>>69016672
>WHY WOULD ANYONE LIE ON THE INTERNET
>>
>>69016765

Dunno m80, just seems like a very odd thing to lie about, considering the post is pretty bland.
>>
>>69017059
Some people are compulsive liars
>>
>>69014769

For the true bred Anglo stock; yes. For the other european "white" ethnicities; absolutely not. They are still concerened with "dur fodderland" because they realize they are and always will be aliens to a country that is based on English laws, English culture and English ideals.
>>
File: 1458228253539.png (2 MB, 917x4143) Image search: [Google]
1458228253539.png
2 MB, 917x4143
>>69012445

America is a white country that is losing its grip. Pic related is how it is dealt with in this country
>>
>>69017423
Here's your (You)
>>
>>69015726
The hyphenated American shit is pushed by minority groups and the progressive left. Most white Americans reject it privately, but play along with it publicly to keep from being labeled racist by said progressives.
>>
>>69017604

It's 100% true. Irish, italian, german, polish etc. Americans all play the hyphen game. They know they had little impact in the origins of the country. They're guests here and never will they consider themselves as simple "American" and nor will the WASPs (and they shouldn't)
>>
>>69017617

>reject it privately

Outright lie.
>>
File: amerilard_scooter.jpg (202 KB, 1038x848) Image search: [Google]
amerilard_scooter.jpg
202 KB, 1038x848
over run by the smelly beaner hordes of mexican trash in california . you cannot go any where in public without being completely dunked in shit by all the fat ugly brown people . it is a lost cause because they out number any other race and there is no hope of ever having a decent society any more , every aspect of california society revolves around latino culture
>>
File: carused.jpg (198 KB, 882x900) Image search: [Google]
carused.jpg
198 KB, 882x900
>>69018074
>irish and germans had little impact on America
Are your words intented to deceive?!
>>
File: quote-teddy-roosevelnt[1].jpg (89 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
quote-teddy-roosevelnt[1].jpg
89 KB, 640x427
>>69017617
>>
File: 1329864604547.png (189 KB, 427x327) Image search: [Google]
1329864604547.png
189 KB, 427x327
>>69018074
>Irish had little impact in the origins of America
>>
>>69018383
Their main effect was being the bodies that the union shoved in front of confederate guns so the federal government could grow unchecked on top of a heap of paddy bodies
>>
>>69018513
And also building most of your country.
>>
>>69018560
That was the chinks
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=boO4RowROiw
>>
>>69018665
Blazing Saddles is GOAT.
>>
>>69012445
White=Europe
Asia=Asians
Blacks=Africa, Australia
Americas=Indians but turned into a clusterfuck.
>>
>>69012445
America will be a Latin country in a generation
>>
>>69018305

>implying

By all means, share the impact they had on the founding of the country. Our constitution is based on English common law, our language is and alway has been english, our ideals are based on enlightenment thinking of british (and to s9me extent french) philosophers. Irish came and caused a mess. They were the first to bring organized crime into the country as well as their catholicism, which they proved time and again they were more loyal to than the country that opend its arms to them. Meanwhile the germans ,in pure subversive kraut manner, sought to have the national language officially be recognized as German and completely transform the cultural landscape and undermine our heritage. They are aliens here.
>>
>>69018560

No that was the black and he did it with cotton.
>>
>>69012445
Race is important in the sense that race relations, the dynamic between whites, blacks, hispanics, etc.- has had a huge influence on American history, politics, and culture.

The US may have been designed as a country for Western European Protestants, but the reality of the US, even prior to independence, was that the US was never a white country. The importation of slaves, interactions - from intermarriage and assimilation and resistance by - Native Americans brought by colonization and Manifest Destiny, and the absorption of Mexicans after the Mexican American War, importation of cheap, Chinese laborers, and immigration in and of itself, makes any claim to the US was truly a white nation impossible to justify.
>>
>>69018988
You're aware the Irish were slaves too, right? And that they did all of the heavy-lifting and dangerous shit because they were cheaper?
>>
File: 1416640634849.jpg (263 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1416640634849.jpg
263 KB, 1920x1080
I am a product of race mixing in America. Its made me hate race in general. I have no identity in these goddamn arguments. Its made me hate both of ancestors racial identities. The only people I have a bond with are other mutts that are exactly my type of mutt. No matter how much you fuckers race mix, the end result is a child with an allegiance to themselves. And with the fuckers in charge pushing more of us to be like me want us mutts to inherit the earth. And I hate it. Sorry for personal anecdoting, I mad
>>
>>69019049

Irish slaves went southward to the caribbean. I was being facetious anyway. Physical labor means jackshit and they were so bad at it, by the way, that businesses started bringing in chinese to replace them
>>
>>69019049
Bongbro, he was just making a joke about black people nothing more
>>
>>69012445
A nigger in Sweden? You're clearly a nigger, that's Sweden's flag, and you type like you're trying real hard not to type like a nigger (but it slips out anyway, lol), and you seem to be trying to claim that immigrants (aka invading savages) have a right to anything.
The only conclusion I can draw, is that you're a nigger in Sweden, and that seems weird to me.
>>
>>69018882
>They are aliens here.

"Were" aliens. Past tense. People of Irish and German descent are extremely influential in the development of American culture, especially in specific parts of the country. While not influential in the initial founding of the US, considering most of the population was English at the time of the formation of the republic, they have had a great influence since.
>>
>>69019210
During the 1650s, over 100,000 Irish children between the ages of 10 and 14 were taken from their parents and sold as slaves in the West Indies, Virginia and New England. In this decade, 52,000 Irish (mostly women and children) were sold to Barbados and Virginia. Another 30,000 Irish men and women were also transported and sold to the highest bidder. In 1656, Cromwell ordered that 2000 Irish children be taken to Jamaica and sold as slaves to English settlers.

>>69019323
I realised that after I made the post, but I'm so used to Thailand being retards that it threw me off.
>>
>>69019355

No, still are and their manner of grouping together and their habit of hyphenating their ethnicity only proves that.
>>
File: 1456521529569.gif (327 KB, 834x870) Image search: [Google]
1456521529569.gif
327 KB, 834x870
>>69019391
its ok take this to soothe your soul, my friend across the pond
>>
>>69019391

>citation needed

And like i said physical labor doesn't mean much. If you're going to emphasize it then blacks deserve more recognition then the filthy irish
>>
File: 1457835358618.jpg (65 KB, 400x336) Image search: [Google]
1457835358618.jpg
65 KB, 400x336
latinbro here

Grew up in the south, live in SJWashington now

For most people race doesn't matter. It's more often than not just a mental heuristic people unconsciously use (e.g. see black person, blacks commit crimes at higher rates, be more on alert).

Very rarely you will find people who are outright racist. Really, some of the most prejudiced (albeit unintentionally) people I've met are the white-liberals (specifically here in the Pacific Northwest and on the North East coast).

Generally I've found that my ameribros care more about how you present yourself (literally whether or not you LOOK like a decent person who takes care of themselves) and how you act. Most Americans will befriend anyone who isn't a fucking degenerate animal.
>>
>>69019677
See? Knew my instincts were right in you being a shitposter. I'm out.

>>69019559
Thanks for the image. Hope Trump saves you.
>>
>>69019537
In some respects, the solidification of hyphenated American ethnicity and formations of communities was in response to the out-casting of those communities by the dominate, WASP culture. Since then, it's become institutionalized in the overall culture of the US.
>>
>>69013176
This so much. Three based conservative dudes.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.