[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unbelievable press bias in Germany (video in English)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 13
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
http://youtu.be/anmDcVeuZwA

DW English interview with AfD party leader Frauke Petry. I am not a supporter of the AfD, but believe this interview demonstrates more clearly than anything I have seen recently, the bias of the establishment press.

What this interview also illustrates, IMO, is that politicians need to stop attempting to make themselves understood to this breed of ideologically-driven reporter. Petry should either have walked after the first question, or doubled down on her original statement. Something along the lines of, 'how else are border guards supposed to prevent illegal border crossings?' would have been a sufficient response. Instead, to the average viewer, the interviewer comes across as having won the confrontation by forcing Petry onto her back foot. My analysis, anyways.

Gibt es hier Deutsche, die die gleiche Meinung sind?
>>
This interview makes me angry.
>>
They should take cues from Louis van Gaal
>>
>>69012155
Do you feel as if public opinion in Germany is changing?
>>
>>69010628
>>
>>69012242
That's actually not a bad model..
>>
>>69010628
Mate it's well established that the German media has taken the general German WW2 guilt and turned it up to 11.
>>
>>69010628
>dubstep intro music
fucking dropped
>>
>>69010628
funny,german media (newspapers) said petry was absolutely BTFO by him.
>>
>>69013291
I think she looked hesitant and afraid I'm this interview.
>>
>>69010628
The issue is pretty much every politician today needs some hardcore oration and debate lessons.

Cuz they fucking suck.
>>
>>69013444
She's a cheating whore who cucked her husband. She should look afraid.
>>
>>69012823
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inhLp3FQdZY

Yeah, van Gaal knows how to address an audience. Especially in Germany.
>>
>>69013291

>German media

kek yourself
>>
fucking hell, this makes me fucking angry
>>
File: eternalanglo.jpg (8 KB, 207x253) Image search: [Google]
eternalanglo.jpg
8 KB, 207x253
>>69010628
Seriously, fuck the media.

It's only good for left wing propaganda nowadays.
>>
>>69010628
Border guards should shoot the interviewer down to be frank.

The entire beginning of the inteview is about him trying to get Frauke to say that she'd approved the shooting of unarmed refugees.

Like if guards shoot in the air, threaten to shoot, and refugees are still going in... What kind of people are you letting in? Maniacs!

Politicians in Spain has this reporter practice well learned. They rarely go to anything that's not a controlled press conference and whenever they're cornered with pernicious questions they shut down the interview really fast.
>>
>>69013291
How? He didn't ask almost any interesting question about AfD's policies, most of the interview was basically "look at what this guy said once, isn't that ugly?" and "Can you explain the fact that I don't agree with you?". There's also a part when he says that he is not going to give his opinion, then starts one "question" saying that melting pots are nice. What the fuck.
>>
File: putin.gif (82 KB, 428x321) Image search: [Google]
putin.gif
82 KB, 428x321
>>69010628
>Anglo journalist
>>
>all of those comments applauding the interviewer

lmao, there seriously is no hope whatsoever for europe. you guys are seriously fucked.
>>
>>69010628
holy shit what kind of jew is that? care to explain?
>>
>>69013861
>They rarely go to anything that's not a controlled press conference
Are you proud of that or what?
If you can state your Party opinion in an interview, maybe you aren't a good politician to begin with.
The good ones dodge the interviwer attacks and made their speak on the matter for the public.
>>
>>69014206
I wouldn't be surprised if they applauded as Europe burned to the ground
these intolerant nationalists are so intolerant! praise allah
>>
This is disgusting
>>
File: 1458945452608.jpg (54 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1458945452608.jpg
54 KB, 500x334
>>69010628
Holy shit they call this an interview? More like a hatchet job. They may as well have lined up a bunch of refugees to yell 'RAYCISS ISLAMOPHOBE BIGOT' in her face for 30 minutes
>>
>>69010628

She needs some arguing lessons from Marine Le Pen. She needs to be a little bit more assertive. She is on the defensive but she needs to be more strong in the face of this kind of "journalists".
>>
>>69012728
Yes I do.
And the leftist media and the multikulti lefty green kiddies shouting "racist" and "Xenophobic" at every opportunity given and hindering any honest and analytical discussion are only acting as a catalyst.
>>
The border control comment controversy is complete semantics. Petry should have dismissed it as such, instead of giving the interviewer the satisfaction of backtracking and looking uncomfortable. All in all, though, a complete hit piece.
>>
>>69010628
What the fuck is this? Is this an interview in Europe?
Why is this old codger so fucking insane? What am I even looking at?
>>
File: 1.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>69014206
>More guns and free speech than Europe
>Somehow even less white than us
>>
>>69012728
It really is changing, you're in the same position. Your country burns and a minority cheers upon it.

The only thing that burns for me is my blood when I see the faces of these shits and many others have the same opinion about it.
>>
>>69010628
The media should be the first to hang when the shit hits the fan.
>>
>>69014479
I'm not proud of our politicians, at all. But I've worked for news gathering and I think that's a valid strategy against their foul play.
In my eyes, if reporters have a strong tendency to corner you and pick things out of context to induce a set of ideas stablished by them into the public's opinion, it's fair to reject their invitation to play in their domain.

So, what you do is describe your program (which should be the content of a political interview anyway) without interruptions and then you accept questions. If questions are pernicious you refuse to answer and you address the lack of profesionalism of the reporter.
>>
>>69015354
You have more whites and yet the vast majority of those whites are begging to be wiped off the face of the earth. I'd rather be the last white person in the united states than be in a 99% white europe where every single one wants to commit suicide.
>>
>>69010628

This kind of interview is also the kind our media handles the AfD since the last 6 month. The shilling is even worse than liberal media going against Trump. The propaganda machine is in full force here.
>>
File: 1458334144436.jpg (239 KB, 724x1098) Image search: [Google]
1458334144436.jpg
239 KB, 724x1098
>>69010628
>What this interview also illustrates, IMO, is that politicians need to stop attempting to make themselves understood to this breed of ideologically-driven reporter. Petry should either have walked after the first question, or doubled down on her original statement. Something along the lines of, 'how else are border guards supposed to prevent illegal border crossings?' would have been a sufficient response. Instead, to the average viewer, the interviewer comes across as having won the confrontation by forcing Petry onto her back foot. My analysis, anyways.

Exactly this. I turned it off when she started to stutter. Idiots like this afraid of their own shadow won't save us.
>>
>>69013551

>this video is not available in your country

OK FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
File: 1443958402001[2].jpg (313 KB, 720x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443958402001[2].jpg
313 KB, 720x1024
petry heil
she is a qt3.14
>>
>>69015504
With our system we only see propaganda, if politicians can control every aspect of an interview beforehand, including questions and themes, the thing is so staged that you can call it an interview.
>>
>>69015916
She's a German conducting an interview about a complicated topic with a native English speaker who is also directly attacking her.
It's plain from her word selection and speaking pattern that while she may be fluent in English, she is not on the same level as native speaker.

So yeah, she isn't going to be able to express herself clearly/strongly and she needs time to articulate.

The interview is shit all around, though. The situation is designed to fuck her over.
>>
>>69015916
Rightists have everything to lose given the bias of the media and the ease of painting someone dark when their policies seem "mean" or non-egalitarian.

The only populist strategy that will work is a full-on fuck everything approach with no brakes or remorse when things in Europe begin to sour.
>>
>>69010628
>how else are border guards supposed to prevent illegal border crossings?
>jew> i`m the one who asks question here, you filthy goyim
>>
>>69010628
why is the UK so cucked ? don't they understand that democracy will end when they start bending to the rules of immigrants
>>
>>69016227
can't call it an interview.
>>
>>69016362
youll end up with a party that is fifty percent secret service, 25 percent actual supporters and another twenty five mouthbreathers
>>
>>69010628
>A border guard must prevent illegal border crossing and even use firearms if necessary

OH SO YOU GONNA SHUT THE REFUGEES??!?!?

>Only in a last resort because well, law is the law, and borders exist to be protected

BUT IN THE END YOU GONNA SHOOT THE REFUGEES OMG!?!?!?!
>>
>>69016003
Wait, what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaqCitT8TZU

Here is one with Dutch commentary afterwards, can you see this one?
>>
>>69016227
Have you seen OP's video? Would you call THAT an interview?

It was pure diffamation and the politician wasn't allowed to answer freely.
Asking questions that have yes or no as an answer is usually one of the first things that teach you against in this career.
The reporter was basically narrating his view of the AfD party through questions picking the parts that he saw fit without allowing a defense. Look how aggressive he got everytime Frauke tried to defend herself with facts.

So, with this kind of precedent, wouldn't you attempt to have the maximum control if you're the "victim" of the press?

Trust me, there's even more propaganda in the press than in political parties. Matter of fact, most press is owned by political parties or are somewhat affiliated to a political movement and they manipulate the public more than anyone.
>>
>>69017390
Not this guy, but yes.
>>
>>69010628
She needs to be more like Trump. Trump doesn't play defense in interviews like she did. She was caught off guard and scared.

She should have just owned it and deflected it.
>>
File: 1456691205947.png (84 KB, 1098x876) Image search: [Google]
1456691205947.png
84 KB, 1098x876
>>69017237
DAS IST RASSISTISCH
>>
Has there been any further support for Bernd Lucke's 'Alfa' party? He always struck me as an intelligent, shrewd politician, who would never allow an interviewer to trap him like this.
>>
>Sebastian was educated at Westminster School, a fee-paying independent school in Central London. He holds a BA Honours degree in Modern Languages from New College, Oxford University, and speaks both German and Russian.

This says enough really. Is he was really interested in what she had to say, he would've accomadated her and conducted the interview in German. She comes across as a bit uncertain because she obviously has the find the right response in English. He appears to be schooling her because he's in the comfort of speaking his native language.

Utter dross of an 'interview'.
>>
>>69017846
More importantly, whenever she did give a satisfactory response it was completely ignored, as the charming interviewer consulted his list of loaded questions and decided what he would smear her with next.
>>
>>69018129
no and he is buttmad as fuck attacking afd everytime he has the chance
>>
File: 1459102410959[1].png (145 KB, 281x386) Image search: [Google]
1459102410959[1].png
145 KB, 281x386
>>69018129
>>
>>69015748
exactly.

to be honest, german media treats the AfD even worse, with even less respect, with more hostility, with more bias than is exhibited by the englishman in this interview.

to the remaining part of the world: this is just a glimpse at how the whole media works in germany. in reality, its even worse - you have seen nothing yet.
>>
>>69018252
DW's reporting is normally quite banal. I doubt she was expecting to be ambushed. My only contention is that she should have held her ground. Perhaps her reluctance to do so is a sign the AfD is trying to attract more 'moderates'?
>>
> tfw i posted this iInterview yesterday, and no one cared
>>
>>69018460
Interesting. Do you think he could potentially attract 'moderates' who are fearful of associating with the AfD?
>>
File: 1458916850273.png (268 KB, 307x465) Image search: [Google]
1458916850273.png
268 KB, 307x465
>>
>>69019059
Cruz was the news yesterday, I'm afraid.
>>
>>69019059
The cool side of /pol/ goes out on saturdays
>>
has this guy ever interviewed someone of the establishment in the same way? or is it literally shill: the show?
>>
>>69017846
>Trust me, there's even more propaganda in the press than in political parties. Matter of fact, most press is owned by political parties or are somewhat affiliated to a political movement and they manipulate the public more than anyone.

True, and I don't say that the interviewer wasn't against her, I only say that you can evade the press like our politicians do, What's next?Shutting down papers like Erdogan?.
Maybe the next time she will be prepared to answer in an hostile interview?
>>
>>69019253
he has the potential to attract moderates and should have stayed afd for that purpose

moderates who are fearful don't talk about voting afd thats why afd did even better then predicted in the votes 2 weeks ago
>>
>>69019253
The only thing Lucke attracts is other men tearing apart his wives pussy.
>>
>>69010628
Media oligarch Friede Springe is a close friend of Angela Merkel
>>
>>69019920
Did he bail because of Pegida's 'association' with the AfD?
>>
>>69010628
They should rename the show to "i fuckin interrupt you every two seconds"-zone
>>
>>69020301
>"You said this"
>"I was quoting a law"
>"Why would you say such a thing?!"
I had to shut it off after that.
>>
>>69020207
he wasnt voted as party leader so he quit
>>
>>69020867
AfD: GTFO Lucke
Lucke: mimimimi

Leader material spotted
>>
>>69020867
Sorry to keep peppering you with questions, but how was he possibly not elected party leader?
>>
>>69019830
I understand your position but the goal is to reach a middle ground and I think that what we have now is as good as it gets.

What I mean is that the rules of free press are vague and non written. The rules for politicians in the other hand are pretty clear.
So the press doesn't really need to abide by any rules but the ethics, and when the whole media behaves the same way the ethics are pretty awful.

What I'm probably not managing to get across is that, knowing this, limiting the press' power is not a bad thing considering how foul they are. Obviously censorship would be crossing the line but standing in the middle ground is the only fair choice (politicians have their programs covered with no interruption or biased narratives and then the press gets to decide how they publish it).

This is doesn't affect only politicians, but I don't think this is a good post to tell anecdotes about how much of a wild dog the press is and how they'll maul anyone they'll like without a leash.
>>
>>69021226
No, I understand your points crystal clear, your opinion on the matter sound pretty reasonable to me.
>>
>>69010628

First of all i have to say, Frauke Petry is able to do an interview in english. This is something i highly doubt would be possible with 90% of politicians from main parties like CDU or SPD.

This interview is exactly the kind of interview i would expect from mainstream german media. I would really love to see this guy asking questions to Merkel. I think its good she did not quit the interview since it clearly shows that this guy is trying to push it hard into one direction only.
>>
File: 1458842684263.gif (183 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1458842684263.gif
183 KB, 500x300
>>69013223
WUB WUB WUB take us seriously WUB WUB WUB
>>
File: 1452390838050.jpg (131 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
1452390838050.jpg
131 KB, 950x534
>>69010628
They literally believe lying is ok because they are "on the right side of history". If this is not the most dangerous ideology ever please direct me to a more dangerous one. At least mudslimes believe in some sort of objective truth.
>>
>>69021642
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuYBMCck2Rk

*hust* *hust*
>>
>>69010628
Just fucking shoot them

I'm so sick of this bullshit
>>
>>69021012
infights between the right-wing and moderate part of the party
he tryed to start a movement within the party to stop the right-wing from taking over pissing alot of people off
>>
>>69010628
>omg using weapons as a last resort is so bad!
>its much better if the whole world knows there are no consequences to committing crime and fleeing the scene
>>
also how can an old fuck like that genuinely think that the main difference between middle easterners and europeans is superficial shit like how they dress and how they "worship"
what a disingenuous fucking fag
>>
File: 1406.jpg (53 KB, 335x400) Image search: [Google]
1406.jpg
53 KB, 335x400
>>69018967
>how the whole media works in germany
>(mass-)media in germany
It's fucking unreal. The political system of Germany (including communication channels and gatekeepers) is undeserving for a European country. They're pretty much on a Turkish level, just left. But you guys for sure have heard about the Horseshoe theory...

And once more, the general, well-behaved German Hans just marches on into the abyss. So proud of you keks.
>>
>>69010628
If you aren't using armed force to secure the border and deter illegal immigration then you aren't securing it at all. Europe is so fucked
>>
She's doing an extremely shitty job. She's being defensive and refuses to stand behind her statement. Should have just said "Yes, when people try to knowingly and illegally cross the border and refuse to listen to the border guards, they should be shot at.."
>>
>>69023534
that would cause a shitstorm the party would never recover from
>>
>>69023534
to eloberate further on this >>69023698

a statement like this is seen as right-wing extremist here
they have to keep a moderate image germans are cucks and will never want to be associated with right-wing extremists
>>
>>69023698
Is that really true, though? How else is one supposed to secure a border?
>>
>>69024349
Would the AfD lose any of their supporters over such a comment?
>>
>>69010628
Oh my fucking god is this interviewer a fucking annoying prick.

>Question
I....
>Please answer my question
I try t..
>okay, next thing, is it true that
>no it's not
>why is it true?

This fucker should look for another job, he's not qualified for being an interviewer, obviously.
It was a pain to watch this interviewer dickhead interrupt all the time with utter BS coming from his mouth thinking he's finally getting to break her, but fails horribly.

I could see him trying to turn this into:
>you don't like me because im right?
no i fucking hate this guy because he is a tryhard horrible interviewer trying to twist things in a certain direction without even bringing u proper points or let the interviewed person answer.
>>
>>69024514
there is no other way we have laws that rule the use of weapons at the border
but media, leftists and afd opposing partys are spinning this like killing defenceless woman and children

>>69024830
yes it would be impossible for people with a job to associate with them
>>
>>69024514
>>69024830
The whole "omg gonz r evul" hysteria remains strong with the German establishment media.
One word: Killerspieldebatte.
>>
>top comments
>top cucking

goodbye yurop.
>>
>>69023534
They would get banned if they would do that. They should stay in the defense and undermine the trust in the press. When they go into the offense, they should pick people who can not be portrayed as racists or homophobes, since portraying them as this is a common tactic from the etablishment (Alice Weidel (lesbian) and Petr Bystron (refugee) comes to mind).
>>
>>69025296
Incredible to hear that. I've spent considerable time in Germany and Switzerland, and always found my co-workers to be fairly conservative on these sorts of issues. I suppose I don't know the people as well as I thought.
>>
>>69024349
>a statement like this is seen as right-wing extremist here
Our media alredy labels SD and AfD as right wing extremists or "the radical right".
>>
>>69025751
its fine to have conservative views as long as you dont associacte with a right-wing extremists party a statement like this >>69023534 is not seen as conservative here anymore
>>
>>69010628

Is this guy Bernie's distant cousin?
>>
>>69028196
Yes, Bernie's far-left cousin.
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.