[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
President Sanders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1454645068155.jpg (13 KB, 232x238) Image search: [Google]
1454645068155.jpg
13 KB, 232x238
Bernie swept Western Saturday yesterday.

Is he on track to becoming the next US President?
>>
4 way general election WHEN?!
>>
>>69009699

Yeah, he'll totally be the nominee with all those super delegates that went to Hillary anyway.
>>
File: CUCKED.png (417 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
CUCKED.png
417 KB, 620x465
>>69009699
No.
>>
Both him and Hillary are well on track. Hillary is obviously in the lead, but if Sanders keeps it up, he'll catch up in terms of delegates and maybe surpass her count on June 7th.

Too early to tel fag. And if you care, then fight for what you want.
>>
>>69009790

If at least half of them go to Bernie at the convention then they don't matter lol
>>
>>69009699
He'll have to dominate all of the remaining states to overtake Hitlery's superdelegates.
>>
>>69009699

he'd have to sweep the rest of the states. which will not happen.

sorry man, you're gonna have to pay for college
>>
>>69009899
Redditfag detected. This is the going argument on their faggy Sanders page.

>THE SUPERDELEGATES CAN CHANGE THEIR MIND AT ANY TIME

Yeah, like that's going to happen.
>>
>>69009927
Hillary doesnt own the superdelegates they dont declare until the convention. the DNC owned shill media is trying to project an unassailable lead to preemptively declare clinton the winner. its a nice ploy but its based on a dirty nigger lie.
>>
>>69009934

Already graduated and paid for.

I'm a Trumpling since June 17, 2015. I'm just worried about Bernie momentum.

It's been awhile since we've had good news with Donald.
>>
>>69010037

It happened in 2008 with Obama. That's what worries me, and /pol/'s attitude of "it'll never happen" is not reassuring tbqh
>>
>>69010101
They will likely vote, in a majority, for whoever has the most pledged delegates.
>>
>>69010134

its just because not much has happened recently. we need a fresh debate, with Jeb, Carson and Rubio moderating it
>>
>>69010239
the best part is that it'll be the second time Hillary starts off loving the undemocratic superdelegate boost and ending up being fucked by it
>>
>>69010101
Bernie Sanders isn't even a democrat, he's an independent.
>>
File: Bernman Saves the Day.png (137 KB, 2018x478) Image search: [Google]
Bernman Saves the Day.png
137 KB, 2018x478
>>69009699
>Sanders presidency
>>
File: DELETE THIS.jpg (35 KB, 552x766) Image search: [Google]
DELETE THIS.jpg
35 KB, 552x766
>>69009699
>>
>>69010037
>>69009790
>political newfag detected
How are you enjoying your first year of being involved in politics? Don't worry, there's a steep learning curve but by 2020 you'll probably learn not to sound like such a fucking retard
>>
>>69009699
>Sanders
>elected
Do you think americans are prepared to the cultural shock that'd come with it? It'd change the american way of life completely.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.