[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tried to fight a nigger walking with his racetraitor gf last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: téléchargement.jpg (8 KB, 345x146) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
8 KB, 345x146
Tried to fight a nigger walking with his racetraitor gf last night. I told him to bring his ape friends to fight me and my friends, he just pussied out (like i thought he would)and kept on walking while smiling out of fear

We have to teach those niggers that we are tougher than them in their own monkey ape nignog language
>>
leaf
>>
>>69009571
that definitely happened
>>
>>69009571
Uh huh. Is this before or after you jerked him off and paid him to fuck your wife?
>>
>>69009925
spotted a nigger
>>
>>69009571
Never happened but if it did you didn't learn nigger fighting 101:

you will be jumped by him and a couple of his friends (as many as they need to overpower you) and kick your ass cowardly and then run.
>>
>>69010035
i wasnt alone lol
>>
>>69009571
lyin' little leaf
>>
>>69010196
cause british pussies are afraid of niggers?
>>
>>69010092
You didn't get it pal. They will wait until they can corner you alone and beat your ass.

They are much like slavs, gypsy, hyenas and other scavenger animals. Never up to a fair fight (that's for suckers), They will sense when you are alone and kick your ass.
>>
>>69010960
>leaf calling us pussies
>>
File: 1456716179446.png (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
1456716179446.png
6 KB, 223x226
>reddit falseflagging kike detected
>>
>>69009571
You shoud leave the nigger alone. He's just a dude doing what dudes do. The race traitor whore should have got a slap though.

It is every white mans duty to beat the shit out of coalburners, bury them uo to their shoulders and stone them. Don't expect the nigger to defend her because he won't. She's just an ink pot for him.
>>
>>69009571
L E A F
E
A
F
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.