[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate my mom tand enjoy hurting her emotionally, on a subconscious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: kingmanning13n-7-web.jpg (28 KB, 400x588) Image search: [Google]
kingmanning13n-7-web.jpg
28 KB, 400x588
I hate my mom tand enjoy hurting her emotionally, on a subconscious level.
What's it like to love your mother?
>>
>>69007552
wow.

i haven't talked to my mom in 5 years because she is a giant bitch and loves hurting me. but i still love my mom...
>>
>>69007682
I feel nothing for her and will do things that hurt her, on purpose but don't realize it until later.
I skipped Easter lunch because I don't really care about my parents or sisters and their kids.
Is it nice to love family? I am just curious
>>
>>69007552
Pffft, nothin' personnel, mon
>>
File: King_Willie.png (357 KB, 690x863) Image search: [Google]
King_Willie.png
357 KB, 690x863
>>69008365
>Mon
>>
File: 1450581110157.gif (153 KB, 268x199) Image search: [Google]
1450581110157.gif
153 KB, 268x199
>>69007832
Its one of the most comforting things in the world to know you have someone in your corner to support you if life gets hard.

Unfortunately a lot of people have unhealthy relationship with their parents and society shames them if they want to break off that abusive relationship. Remember you have the RIGHT to leave ANY abusive or toxic relationship. Its a parent's job to build a strong relationship with their kids, not the child's.

I would suggest going to a counselor (that specializes in male issues) to narrow down the root of the problem and try to engage your parents to see if the relationship can be saved and made healthy. If it can't move on for you own well being.
>>
>>69007552
Kill yourself op it will probably hurt her and then it will be good also for the rest of us to never have to hear from a worthless cunt like you again
>>
>>69007832
no. family is horrible. that is why i haven't talked to mine in years. they just want shit all the fucking time. so what you skipped easter dinner. that didn't hurt your mom as much as you think, faggot. the second time my parents kicked me out was 2 days before thanksgiving when i was 15. on thanksgiving day my mom started calling all my friends telling them i ran away. she didn't want to spend thanksgiving with me, she was just afraid of how it would look to the rest of the family if i wasn't there.

really you think skipping easter is hating your mom? jesus fuck you are a faggot. you have no idea what family can actually do. i was beaten so bad i couldn't move for days. but yea, i'm sure your mom is on the verge of suicide because you didn't show up for fucking easter...
>>
>>69007832
>Is it nice to love family?
I don't think so, at least not in my case.

My dad abandoned me and though i cried at the start i just don't feel anything now, i've also got a loving mom and decent brother and sister, but i don't feel particularly attached to them or anything, and every day i feel that bond eroding away. As for the rest of relatives like grandparents i couldn't care less.

It's ok if you don't feel anything but actively trying to harm them is indeed fucked up.

Ultimately i just want to graduate from university and go as far away as i can and follow my dreams alone, maybe creating a family along the way, even though i have my doubts about my ability to love.
>>
How many of us here were raised by useless single mothers?

My mother was a drug addicted slag that didn't have a care in the world. She is the main reason why I hate women on a genocidal level. They are just useless pieces of shit 2bh.

Also, when I turn about 40, I'm going to be the next ripper because fuck women.
>>
>>69007552
>>69007682
>>69008365
>>69009125
>>69009573
>>69009985

Holy duck take it to /r9k/ you pathetic sacks of shit.

Nobody cares about your problem this isn't your personal blog.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.