[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
female growl = degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 01_angry_beyonce.jpg (355 KB, 536x750) Image search: [Google]
01_angry_beyonce.jpg
355 KB, 536x750
Why are so many metal fans faggots?
>>
Metal music is controlled egdiness and escapism. Its purpose is to steal the last bit of masculinity from nu-males. "Hoho, they are loud and sing about death" thinks the nu-male, and deludes himself into believing that this is all he needs to get rid of his tiny beta aggressions, so he can continue to be an effeminate pathetic cuckold in real life.
>>
I'm a metal fan, that's what got me into playing guitar. Now I play mostly blues rock the days.
>>
they think its "manly" but if you look at the music mechanics and harmonics metal is very feminine
>>
>>69006470
Metal music has classic infuelnce
>>
>>69006210
>Metal music is controlled egdiness and escapism

I just like fast guitars/bass/drums. I'm a guitar player. As my own skill improved I would listen to more and more metal, to see how far the instrument can be pushed.

I like fast and complex music, if I'd never started playing guitar I probably wouldn't care for metal. Doesn't matter to me if they're growling out lyrics about satan and raping babies, I'm in it for the sweeps and legato.
>>
>>69006654
Classic music also very feminine. Schuhmann, Bach, Chopin - many historians say they were closet homos.
>>
>>69006350
>>69006899
>guitar
nu-male, the instrument
>>
>>69007004
I don't care if it's feminine if sounds good. Music is music.
>>
>>69007086
Mohamad, do you have something against guitars and metal?
>>
>>69006210

I bet you are listening to a jew produced top 40 while being assrammed by Ackles as you typed that. You don't have time to be posting online when you are at war with invaders faggot. Get out in the streets and do something
>>
My main issue is with female growlers in metal singing like males. Let a fucking woman sing like a woman not display fake agressions and masculinity when is not in her character.
>>
>>69005713
I like metal.
I don't care about the rest of this thread.

I've only ever heard one woman manage to deliver a growl. She's some kind of scientist now, and doesn't do music any more.
>>
>>69008345
Check out Thorr's Hammer.
Fucking amazing voice.
>>
>>69006899
iktf fellow guitar player here. fast, complex, melodic is my musical triforce. the good shit is so fucking hard to find, but totally worth it. its kind of awkward in public when im enjoying my tunes so hard i accidentally growl along with it but oh well.

also you metal haters go listen to therion, they will convert you like they did me.
>>
Metal is actually the least degenerate type of music
>>
>>69008783
This is what nu-males actually want to believe. But it's not true.
>>
>>69008639
>Therion
Fuck this thread.
>>
>>69008783
This. I have never met a nu male that listens to any metal, and sjw's are caught up with that feminist opera shit that sounds like the most retarded of chimp outs,
>>
>>69009025
Only long-haired leftist scum listens to metal.
>>
>>69009165
And what do you listen to? Nig beats? Maybe country? Fuck off faggot.
>>
I should have been more specific. Bands like arch enemy who use female growlers are degenerate vomit.
>>
>>69009165
I have short hair
>>
File: 1457994724307.jpg (136 KB, 480x494) Image search: [Google]
1457994724307.jpg
136 KB, 480x494
>>69008639
Degenerate left hand edgelord gtfo.

They do have some fantastic songs though, at least way better than faggot nordic winter of death forlorn corpse paint fedoras.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.