[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't white people have more kids? What's the main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: Nochin (1).jpg (37 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Nochin (1).jpg
37 KB, 960x720
Why don't white people have more kids? What's the main reason pol?
>>
They're too often anti-social because it's not discouraged by popular media anymore. They're only encouraged to go on social media and interact in a fake way with other people instead of going outside and talking to them.

Girls don't like NEETs.
>>
>>69004058
they worry about money and careers too much
>>
>>69004058
what's his condition called btw ?
>>
>>69004058
The redpill
>>
>>69004058
Sexual liberation and women stronk.

Birth control, abortions, and single mothers.

Public education, divorce rate, and the destruction of masculinity.
>>
>>69004058
white people are more likely to know that shitting out kids comes with a lot of responsibilities.
>>
>>69004058
on it's own? nothing, the white population is very stable. The Negative growth over the last few years would actually be a good thing normally to prevent overpopulation.

the problem is niggers and spics breed like rabbits and GET REWARDED FOR IT
>>
File: consider-the-following.jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
24 KB, 600x451
It's shit being white. You don't qualify for any of the minority affirmative action gibsmedats, a college diploma is nearly useless, and white privilege is over, if it ever existed at all.

Why make more white kids?
>>
>>69004058
its the same for developed asia....

>>69004827
fucking this. Its time to transit to mass automation and robots like what japan is doing. We dont need more people. We have the tech.
>>
File: 1408807113740.jpg (101 KB, 617x394) Image search: [Google]
1408807113740.jpg
101 KB, 617x394
>>69004058
Rersponsible birthrates isn't a negative

We shouldn't be in a race to see who can have the most kids to reach critical mass with the planet's finite resources.

It's not that whites aren't having enough kids; it's everyone else ahvig too many (especially blacks, beaners, and arabs). Their over-population is their bigggest cause of poverty, and over-populaiton always occurs on local levels before it does what it's doing now and spreading out to make it a global problem.
>>
>>69004900

spoken like a true beta
>>
>>69004058
Because we are wiser than the niggers and kebabs. We understand that children will only be a drain on our resources and instead choose to keep our earnings for ourselves, as is our right, and are educated and intelligent enough to use birth controls. Niggers, kebabs and wagon-burners are stupid and can't figure out (or refuse to use) such things, and are not intelligent enough to understand that children will bring nothing good, and so they have many.
>>
>>69004058
Dont have a girlfriend.
so yeah....
>>
I, for one, have a career to chase. No time for a family, no time for chasing women at all.

I could donate sperm, but they don't allow you to choose who your sperm can go to.
>>
>>69004592
This x1000
>>
>>69005264
>we are wiser
>therefore we let the less wise out breed us
Brilliant strategy. Truly genius.
>>
>>69004058
They retirement situation looks fucking bad here. No way i'm having kids if i want to save enough money to retire before i'm 70.
>>
They cost money
>>
File: 1432115691388.jpg (97 KB, 535x643) Image search: [Google]
1432115691388.jpg
97 KB, 535x643
>Look for a qt to spend your life with and have children.

>Turns out to be a bitch that would trade you for your skin.

>Decide that making a carrer is the only fulfilling activity out there. At least, it won't say: "we can be friends"

Women emantipation in a nutshell
>>
File: 1458229949748s.jpg (3 KB, 98x125) Image search: [Google]
1458229949748s.jpg
3 KB, 98x125
>>69004058
White men dont have jobs
The media portrays any black man with a mixtape can become a overnight millionare
>>
>>69004058
the fuck is that?!
>>
>>69006045
All politicians except donald trump want to raise the retirement age
>>
>>69004058
Who's this semen demon?
>>
>>69006489
It's a typical British skull shape.
>>
>>69006489
An anglo.
>>
It's expensive to raise lots of kids in cities whilst maintaining a good living standard unless you're quite wealthy.

Oh and the usual sexual liberation and career focused women thing.
>>
>>69007145
Dont forget tax money going paying minorities to sit on their ass and breed out of control
>>
File: what2.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
what2.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>69006994
>>69006941
>>
Don't listen to the reasons in this thread, these are the real reasons:

>the sexual revolution caused tradition and pressure to have children to die down
>globalisation means people aren't exposed to one lifestyle anymore
>people being able to sleep around makes people wait longer
>attractive images of the media make people feel unattractive and give them unrealistic expectations
>social media has lead to children being a competition, so mothers save up for years so their future child can go to harvard, only for them to have the kid at 40 and it's born with autism
>>
>>69004660
>Public education
w-what
>>
because we are not dependent of our kids to help us out in our old day
>>
>>69009164
Not in Korea

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-27189951
>>
>>69004058
COMMON SENSE

NOT BEING DEGENERATE ANIMALS
>>
theres many reasons, i for one dont like burdens on my back, but also dont want to raise a child in the current year. super expensive, and good luck on your kid not getting brainwashed by the juice. i mean you would have to tightly control media consumption, and homeschool them, but once they got out of your grasp.. gg no re. i just cant see any viable option that would make it worthwhile
>>
>>69004058
Because the generation before us cares more about rapefugees than they ever cared about their children.
>>
File: Captain_Marvel_Kingdom_Come_001.jpg (71 KB, 661x1024) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Marvel_Kingdom_Come_001.jpg
71 KB, 661x1024
>>69004058
Quality over quantity
Quantity of quality can affect the IQ you know..
>>
Too much debt coupled with a yearning to create a decent environment for their children instead of just shitting them out like a feral animal
>>
There is a direct correlation with economic success, health and lower child mortality in a country and having its birthrate lowered.

When all the third world countries catch up with the west in terms of economic success and lack of poverty, their birthrate will also drop.

This happens to all societies. The great societal question is how to get it up again too 2.1 or more in birthrate, and its incredibly important that Europeans find a solution to this other than immigration.
>>
>>69004594
nochinitis
>>
>>69004058
The smarter people become the more they think ahead. When the idea of child rearing is brought up, smart people think two main things.
>Holy shit kids are expensive
>I want to raise my child as well as possible, that means as much individual attention as possible which will take a large contribution on my part
The first can be thrown out the window with the very high income earners (but they're a small percent) or those that have their children subsidized.
The second can only be thrown out by someone who isn't thinking ahead about their children's life or the impact on their own career.
>>
anime
>>
>>69008945
It's essentially mandatory government indoctrination at this point.
>>
>>69004058

race mixing
>>
>>69004058
Expensive, it's immoral to bring kids into this shitty world (or, if it isn't shitty, why are you gumping?), drain on freetime and travel and fun.

Kids can ruin your life.
>>
File: women-laughing.jpg (55 KB, 550x327) Image search: [Google]
women-laughing.jpg
55 KB, 550x327
>ITT: WAAAAHHHHH!!! ITS EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT I CANT GET A GIRLFRIEND! WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
>>
File: 1459049000255.jpg (1015 KB, 1870x1870) Image search: [Google]
1459049000255.jpg
1015 KB, 1870x1870
>>69004058
>>
>>69004058
People have kids later in life because they spend extra time in college. Then they come out with debt and find houses are prohibitively expensive and the added costs of a child would cripple them financially. Plus birth control makes unintentional pregnancy less widespread.
>>
>>69004976
This anon is absolutely 100% correct.
>>
>>69009164
Health care for the elderly won't pay for itself, you know?
We are still very dependant on our kids, it's just very impersonal and happens through the taxation system.
Mantelzorg is shit though.
>>
>>69004976
>>69011742
>>69011785
>I-ITS EVERYONE ELSES FAULT I CANT FIND A GIRLFRIEND TO MARRY AND SETTLE DOWN WITH

kekeroo
>>
>>69004058
Child support, remove that and you would see white alpha assholes impregnating hundreds of women and lettting them raise their spawn on their own.
>>
>>69011961
Nah, I think women would start watching themselves and get themselves a beta provider rather than shag chad and mooch from the taxpayer.
>>
>>69004592
So they're exchanging money and careers for a dwindling demographic. Very smart indeed. Very, very smart.
>>
>>69011228
But there have been plenty of reasonable explanations to why couples don't want children.
>>
>>69011897
>I didnt read a single word that was posted.
PROTIP-The reason people are having fewer children is because there isnt a need to have 8 kids anymore.
Little historical secret here: the reason people had 5-6+ kids in the past was because medicine and quality of life were so shit, it was even odds your kids would die before reaching puberty. Infant and child mortality rates have nosedived in developed countries in the last 100 years, so people are only having 2-3 kids instead of 5-6.
Im guessing with such blatant retardation, you went to public school.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.