[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl i met on tinder didn't know what islam is. she said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 20160325_173904.png (691 KB, 1075x746) Image search: [Google]
20160325_173904.png
691 KB, 1075x746
Girl i met on tinder didn't know what islam is. she said she thought islam was a place, and muslim was the religion.

is this blatant idiocy a dealbreaker? we've been seeing each other for like two months. she's cute, cuter than my ex at least. and she did my dishes twice. Is this how islam wins? Through our own collective ignorance?
>>
>>69003477
She is like Tay, full red pill treatment and keep her
>>
>>69003477

Your lady friend is either 6 or has the mind of a six-year old. Eject now and do it ruthlessly.

Better men than both us have been trapped forever by the lure of easy women
>>
>>69003477
>Tinder
What did you expect
>>
>>69003477
Meet up with her and murder her.
>>
>>69003477
It's a woman. What do you expect?
>>
>>69003646
she hates trump and likes bernie but she didn't vote
>>
>>69003477
This bitch seems to be full retard or just tabula rasa imperceptive. You should red pill and keep.
>>
red pill her hard dude
>>
>>69003646
This man understands. The man is the chisel and the woman is the tablet, so make her believe Anon.
>>
Is Trump the only candidate that the mainstream media keeps calling on to "disavow" people and articles?

Are they calling on Hillary or Sanders to disavow her old now-felon doners or him to disavow his old now-radical supporters?

Serious question.
>>
If you're smart enough you can mould her. My mom, sister and my gf all hated trump.

I slowly redpilled them and now all of them think he's bretty good.

The key is you can't sperg out or rush it.
>>
A lot of people in this thread are correct. One of the most noble things we can do right now is court a leftist or potential leftist-in-the-making and redpill them as effectively as we can. My girlfriend was a full-on leftist, I am currently in the process of slowly redpilling her and convincing her to vote for Trump. Everyone who can should do the same, and we can save our countries.
>>
File: what the shit.jpg (24 KB, 289x318) Image search: [Google]
what the shit.jpg
24 KB, 289x318
>>69003477
>Girl i met on tinder didn't know what islam is.
>Girl i met on tinder
>didn't know what islam is
Please kill her, and then yourself.
Please.
>>
>>69004974
It's hard, and women, politically at least, are fucking stupid. However, it's doable, and necessary to maintain your dominance, and to make her understand the world through the eyes of a man.

That last part is important. Women are always for this multi-culti, lets all be peaceful bullshit because when shit hits the fan they don't need to do anything, the men take care of it and die to protect them. Their actions come at our cost.
>>
If she is cute, then who cares?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.