[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Whites and blacks don't mix because of cultural differences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o1ykd59f1g1v5zuyoo1_500.jpg (105 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1ykd59f1g1v5zuyoo1_500.jpg
105 KB, 500x667
>Whites and blacks don't mix because of cultural differences
>Black niggger music becomes the cool thing
>Nigger culture becomes the norm
>English regresses to ape sounds (bae, senpai)
>Racemixing off the charts.
At last I finally see. Pic related is what race mixing is like.
>>
>>69002745

That picture pisses me the fuck off. The pizza looks so good and then just ruined by chocolate.
>>
>>69002745

Except that we all began in Africa and we all are 100% genetically compatible with miniscule phenotypical variations based on geographical adaptations.

If you want to blame someone for the current state of the African American community, blame slavery, public education and the media.
>>
File: vSJXfza.jpg (93 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
vSJXfza.jpg
93 KB, 960x540
>>69002798
Welcome to race mixing. Look at this race-mixed car.
>>
>>69002798
That pizza looks like dogshit
Do you only eat boxed pizzas?
>>
>>69002745
Senpai is japanese

>multiculturalism is poison
>based hiro blocks nigger memes from 4chan
>>
>>69002895

FIRE ALL CANONS

But sir...

FIRE THEM ALL I SAID!
>>
Not true, your image implies that those two things are good by themselves, but are shitty when mixed.

Niggers were never good in the first place.
>>
>>69002895
Is that why Africa has never developed any kind of civilization despite our place there for millenia and what is likely to be the most fertile ground on the planet? I'm not talking about north Africa by the way, since Egyptians weren't black. Sub-saharan Africa, where we got all of our slaves from, and where most blacks originate from literally never even invented the wheel, nonetheless civilization.

Nice bait though.
>>
>>69003010
i eat brick oven cooked pizzas but little can beat the convenience of a frozen pizza. i get the meat frozen pizzas, then i put fresh onion, jalepenos and mushrooms on them. 20 minutes and you have an ez meal for 2-3. except totinos. they are 1 buck a peice but i can put a whole one of those down.
>>
>>69002745
This will blow your mind, but what if I told you that people don't breed based on race but class?

Couldn't give less of a shit since it's poor people breeding, and blue collar workers aren't proper people to begin with.
>>
>>69005764
Then why did it take so long for poor whites to mix with poor blacks?
>>
File: ClassWarNow.jpg (614 KB, 858x1000) Image search: [Google]
ClassWarNow.jpg
614 KB, 858x1000
>>69005764
>>
>>69002895
Africa has been, and it will aways be a shithole. Not because of the euros, not because they were enslaved, but because niggers are naturally agressive and stupid.

Visit my country, anon, and you will see how even niggers who are not poor commit an insane amount of crimes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.