[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WILL THE EU BUILD A WALL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 84945214.jpg (27 KB, 374x530) Image search: [Google]
84945214.jpg
27 KB, 374x530
>>
>>69002401
at least we won't make muslims pay for it
>>
>>69002401
The wall would only keep them in at this point.
>>
>>69002401
I don't think
>>
Germany will pay for it
>>
>>69002593
Make Turkey pay for it.
>>
File: 53b.png (508 KB, 651x481) Image search: [Google]
53b.png
508 KB, 651x481
>>69002633
TRUE DAT
>>
>>69002401

We will build a wall out of their skulls.
>>
A wall would only keep the white people from not escaping the filthy arab sand niggers and their tribal enrichment process, so it would only benefit them.
>>
Ehh i donĀ“t know.. just nuke us. Probably costs less and is much more fun.
>>
>>69002401
>>69002593
>>69002633
>>69002710
What the fuck...

What is the point of building a wall if they are going to europe on shitty improvised boats and rafts made out of bathtubes and shit? Wouldn't the wall be kind of irrelevant?
>>
>>69003205
TRUE
>>
>>69003772
WE BUILD A WALL.....MADE OF WATER!!!!!!
>>
>>69003772
Sink the boats with the navies.Also,kick those terrorist out of Europe.EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.
>>
>>69003928
This seems much more efficient, didn't the greeks start doing covert pirate attacks on the rafts and sinking them or something? I vaguely remenber something about that.
>>
>>69002401
Won't do no good, only option for them is Kebab Removal. If they don't do it, Russia and or USA will have to.
>>
>>69004163
OK,scrap the wall.That will have to wait until we kick out or kill the brownies (your choice). Using the navy, you could set up a series of traps, mines, hooks,and/or megalodons(your choice).
>>
>>69002401
Yes we will build a wall to keep the muslims inside
>>
>>69004517
Well u build wall first. Then catapult browines from eu over wall to brownieland
>>
>>69004517
>Your choice
Im not touching that shit with a 12 ft pole mate, im south american, this is not my war.

When muslins come here, we beat them to death at night on the streets and hang their mutilated corpses on a street light on a street with heavy car traffick to serve asd an example to others.

My country and other fellow christian nations outside of europe really have no reason whatsoever to lift a finger to deal with this, unless the pope himself calls for a crusade, which is just not gonna happen with current pope.
>>
>>69002401

>>
>>69005423
POO
>>
Nope.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.