[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you on /pol/ instead of celebrating Easter with your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: easter-family_476.jpg (18 KB, 476x290) Image search: [Google]
easter-family_476.jpg
18 KB, 476x290
Why are you on /pol/ instead of celebrating Easter with your wife and children?
>>
>>69002090
The Quran forbids it.
>>
>>69002090
Because I'm working and I browse /pol/ while I drive. Because I'm a wage Slave that wants to die every day.
>>
my wife and children were murdered by niggers and jews
>>
>>69002090
I don't think bloody shariah allows it.
>>
File: 1458948935585-0.png (94 KB, 397x373) Image search: [Google]
1458948935585-0.png
94 KB, 397x373
>>69002236
kek
>>
>>69002090
She's getting ready.
>>
>>69002090
I already celebrated Easter, it's over now. Also got a little too /pol/ when my congregation asked me about the election.
>>
>>69002090
Yuppie families disgust me. I have no desire to be like them. They just seem like sheep to me. Slaves of our primal instinct to reproduce.

I don't see happiness when I look at them. I see social obligation.
>>
>>69002090
Op has never heard of time zones. Lol. Fag
>>
>>69002090
because my wife is celebrating it with her bf instead. I get to spend it with my kids though!
>>
>>69002090

I'm doing both actually.

Rocking the baby with my foot, helping son with beanie weenies and shit posting with one hand.

It's a beautiful day.
>>
>>69002264
>while I drive.
Kill yourself
>>
I'm at work right now. My wife's best friend is coloring eggs with her and the kids. He just sent me a pic of an egg my son colored that looks like a Minion.
>>
Since you asked, I haven't had a stable life or held a job for some time because of illness so I don't have a wife or children. I wish I did but I never will. Oh well.
>>
>>69003178
Subtle
>>
My husband has to work today, and my parents are three states over. I'll just spend time with my /pol/ family on the internets.
>>
>>69003400
>My husband
Faggot
>>
>>69002422
Checking those Moonman dubs.
>>
>>69002090
My family isn't celebrating Easter this year because my grandma died on Friday.
>>
>>69003266
I'm praying for you.
>>
>>69003400
Fellow female anon? Happy Easter
>>
>>69004306
If she died this Friday she should be coming back to life today. Believe in Jeebus
>>
>>69003400
>>69004733
Nice dubs femanons. Post feet?
>>
>>69005937
This
>>
Why doesnt google have a stupid little animation for Easter? They have one for every other holiday or minor anniversary. Im not even christian and this seems odd
>>
In eastern orthodox and it isn't easter for me
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.