[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.. In all seriousness how is Trump going to stop Muslims immigrating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12
File: 1458949597070.png (53 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458949597070.png
53 KB, 250x250
So.. In all seriousness how is Trump going to stop Muslims immigrating to the US?
>>
WE NEED
>>
Mandatory pork cutlets upon entrance? Uou get vegans too! Ha! Build the wall, buuld the wall!

Americans sure are stuped.
>>
Edit the Open Immigration act? Declare a State of Emergency? Something like that I guess,
>>
>>69002024

No I mean how are they going to decide who's a Muslim and who isn't a muslim.
>>
>>69001585
Turn all the mosques into hotels.
>>
He isn't. It's just something he is saying during an election, with no actual way of making it happen. It's like when Cruz wanted the police to dive up and down the street to haunt Muslim neighborhoods, or when Sanders wanted to make college free.
>>
>>69002124
I wouldnt want to stay there, prly has suicide bomber ghosts
>>
Tell every brown person to renounce Sharia Law? If they don't tell them to gtfo? Give everyone wearing Hijabs Muslim ID cards?
>>
>>69001585
All persons must eat a BLT to becomes US citizens.
>>
>>69001585
The same way carter did
>>
>>69001585
>In all seriousness how is Trump going to stop Muslims immigrating to the US?
It's simple.

we stop promoting it and aiding/abetting them.
>>
File: allahsux.gif (1 MB, 294x240) Image search: [Google]
allahsux.gif
1 MB, 294x240
Shoot them if they dont leave, once you shoot a few they will all go home

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>69002446

But how are you going to find out if they're Muslims?

Also Trump didn't say anything about deporting Muslims. He say he'd temporarily stop Islamic immigration.
>>
>>69001585
Taller walls?
>>
If you're brown you get turned around.

Sadly Chechens and Bosnians may slip through.
>>
>>69002082
Ask them?
>>
>>69001786
/thread
>>
>>69002728
>Hey dude are you muslim?
>Y... No
>Alright!
>>
He's the God Emperor. He'll find a way.
>>
>>69001585
>Baconise the borders docks and airports
>No more muzzies or vegans
>burgerland is somewhat "great" again
>>
>>69001585

Can't draw Mohammad? Can't enter the country
>>
>>69002082
If you can't tell a sandnigger just by looking at them you don't deserve to have internet privileges
>>
Deny entry to anyone that has visited a middle eastern country in the last 5-10 years.
>>
>>69001682
A WALL

I got your back treebro.
>>
>>69003091

>Muslims are the same as people with shit skin
>>
>>69002945
All immigrants are given a complimentary baconator. All that refuse are immediately deported.
>>
>>69001585
just tell them to fuck off to your dentist depraved country.
>>
File: donkey fuckers..jpg (72 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
donkey fuckers..jpg
72 KB, 600x489
>>69002082
okay im gonna settle this question once and for all.The sandniggers that praise the queer-an cannot denounce their cuck religion without the risk of straight up death.all we gotta do is ask them to denounce allah/ muhamed .done.
>>
>>69001786
You're right, that's why we own and run most of the world including your little slice of cuck heaven.
>>
not let them in
>>
>>69003338
They are...

Even the western converts are easy to spot from a mile away.
>>
You look at their names, their countries of origin to decide if they are Muslim or not. You ban all immigration from Middle-Eastern countries and Muslims parts or Asia, Europe, and Africa. Very, very simple.
>>
By banning people from predominately muslim countrys from entering america
>>
>>69003152
Does Israel fall into that category?

I visited back in 2010.
>>
I was going to say you could just ask them if they are Muslims when they try to enter the country but the fucks literaly have a rule that absolves them for lying about their faith.
>>
>>69004782
Hello Mr. Schlomobergstein
>>
>>69002082
He's not. Are you guys fucking retarded?
He already said what he will do. Stop people from Middle East entering US until this mess is resolved.

It doesn't matter if you're Muslim or Christian, if you come from the middle east you'll have to go back.
No one said he's going to ask the people about their religion. It doesn't matter. This is about stopping violent muslims from a violent region. If some non-muslims can't get into Murica then so be it.
>>
He will never be President. Polling shows more Americans trust Hillary to handle terrorism than Trump.
>>
>>69005283
Americans are retarded though
>OPEN THE BORDERS FOR EVERYONE!!! YEAH THAT WILL STOP TERRORISM!
If Hilary wins America is dead and beyond saving. You're just dead.
>>
File: 1457068072575.jpg (113 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
1457068072575.jpg
113 KB, 453x576
>>69005283
just stop.
>>
File: 1388597964143.jpg (71 KB, 362x404) Image search: [Google]
1388597964143.jpg
71 KB, 362x404
Trump isn't banning shit. He only wanted to do ban the refugees pouring out of the middle east right now.

You cannot ban a fucking religion, you cannot ban something which resides in the mind. The Vatican cannot ban an atheist. These things are virtually impossible to implement but nobody has given regard to this and just gobbed it up and Trump knows it.

For such a thing to even begin you'd need to have a concrete definition of what a Muslim even is. Shia or Sunni? He had a drink last week which takes him out of the fold of Islam without repenting, is he still a Muslim? Even Muslims can't decide who's truly Muslim, they're constantly calling each other non-believers. This level of thinking is just not accessible in the brain of a Trump supporter.

Banning NATIONALITIES, yes. That works because it is a tangible thing. There are over a billion people however who sort of worship the same (they think, anyway) sorta god in slightly different ways all over the world, just like Christians.

t. Arab agnostic
>>
>>69005028
Won't do shit to stop home grown European durka terrorists. Which are the ones causing such mayhem at the moment.
>>
File: really nigger.gif (346 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
really nigger.gif
346 KB, 160x160
>>69005834
the we will destroy them.cant have something reside in a mind that has been blown apart
>>
>>69004268
But thay taqiya shit thov
>>
File: 1444330418016.png (30 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
1444330418016.png
30 KB, 634x566
>>69005915
So what? Should we just open the flood gates and let every muslim in? Fuck off.
This is not an argument. Aww shit, someone from Japan MIGHT be a muslim terrorist so fuck having borders and shit.

This is defeatist mentality. Just because you can't stop 100% of something we must do nothing about it.
You have to start somewhere and work your way from there.
Don't take in refugees, treat everyone from middle east with suspicion, treat obvious muslims with suspicion, the ones that get caught will be tortured to extract information etc.
>>
File: next best thing.png (209 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
next best thing.png
209 KB, 600x336
>>69006275
well there is one other way...
>>
>>69005834
Actually the UDSSR successfully banned the Islam in some of their states for some time. You just need to be strict enough and provide the people with a decent wealth through the state.
>>
>>69006565

Good luck with all those Russian bordering *stan countries, and violent converts, and Asians. Its not an ethnicity.
>>
>>69006652

No, they didn't. People just didn't admit their faith. How are you this autistic? Its like banning having a memory. Nobody has control of or insight into thoughts and ideas.
>>
>>69006678
where there is a will there is a way.
>>
>>69005443
>>69005738
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/23/politics/hillary-clinton-tops-donald-trump-terror-poll/
>>
>>69006795
Yes they did.
>>
>>69001786
This coming from the masters of foreign diplomacy.
>>
>>69006496
I didn't say that it's better to do nothing at all you Molyneux taint licker.

I'm merely highlighting how the 2nd/3rd gen can STILL leak through.
>>
>>69006808

No, there is not. How fucking dumb are you? Ban Middle Eastern passport holders and let that be the end of it. You'll have to wait for the future before you can invent some magical machine which accurately and literally reads what you're thinking or some shit.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (414 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
414 KB, 1024x768
>>69006795
>Nobody has control of or insight into thoughts and ideas.
Except for the ayy lmaos
>>
>>69006903
she won by 8% in a ABC poll where there is little to no trump supporters.
>>
>>69005834
Actually you can ban a religion.
Just takes resolve.
>>
"I HAVE THE ANSWER. By adopting a policy of reciprocal immigration with all of the world's countries, uniformly. The policy is simple: in the interest of population balance (what could be fairer or more ecologically sound?), America declares that it will not take in any more immigrants from nation "X" than nation "X" took in from the United States in the previous year. Think about it. PROBLEM SOLVED if policy enforced and borders policed."

("But what about all those geniuses who want to live here?" Fine, let some of them in. We could have a secondary immigration program to admit a few thousand proven geniuses in their fields from countries proven to produce geniuses of the sort we need, but that number would be severely limited and the applicants carefully vetted.)

SPREAD THE WORD!
>>
>>69007057
im fine with that.sounds good.
>>
>>69006986
So what if they can? Who is talking about it? Stay on topic, ADD kiddie.
>>
Trump will find a way
>>
>>69007085

You cannot ban ideas, you cannot stop ideas. You cannot censor thought processes, you cannot SEE thought processes. Thus banning a faith system is virtually impossible.

Are you cunts 14 or something? I wanted to like Trump but his supporters are living in delusions.
>>
>>69007391
>YOU CAN'T BAN WEED!!!!
>SEE PEOPLE ARE STILL SMOKING WEED!!
>THUS IT CAN'T BE BANNED!!!!
Fuck off, stupid muslim. If you're going to live in the UK, learn the language.
>>
File: Untitled.png (17 KB, 544x324) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17 KB, 544x324
>>69007768
pic related
>>
>>69007254

The topic is about how trump stops the muzzies.

I highlighted a possible issue trying to do so. Seems pretty on topic to me.
>>
>>69001585
i sure hope so
>>
>>69007391
Irrc it was Uzbekistan where Islam was basically 99% banned for some years and it really worked out. It was isolated from the rest of the Islamic world by the iron curtain and people adapted the communist lifestyle and since the life wasn't all that shitty there was no need for Islam.
Also take a look at all the dictatorships who more or less successfully kept their Muslims in check.
You can ban a religion, you just need to go far enough with it. It's probably not possible in the western world, but it would be best solution. I'd ban religion altogether, but Christians do no harm most of the time and got less and less religious anyway. At least in Europe, America is a different case.
>>
>>69007912
It may be on topic if you're talking about idiots who don't understand what Trump is proposing, but this has nothing to do with what Trump is suggesting.

This is like if we were talking about keeping out illegal immigrants and you said ''what about legal Mexicans who live in the US? What about legal Mexicans who live in France? Can they not come in? How will you stop them?''
How is this even remotely relevant?

Trump simply wants to make sure Muslims don't pour into America at a time of war when a lot of Muslims want Americans dead.
>>
>>69004516
Easy to smell too
>>
>>69007082
33% of the responders were Trump supporters, well in keeping with his support level nationally.

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/politics/washington-post-abc-news-poll-nov-15-19-2015/1880/
>>
>>69008242

Trump wants to ban Muslims for security reasons. With that in mind, European Muslims should be taken into account given their role in recent terrorist attacks. This is definitely not "irrelevant" no matter how many strawmen you keep trying to throw my way.
>>
>>69008614
thats why he's winning the majority of votes right?
>>
>>69002082
Make them rub pork grease all over themselves. The ones that try to then Allah snackbar you are the bad guis.
>>
>>69009089
Trump does not want to ban ''muslims''. THAT is a strawman. An actual strawman, by definition.
Trump wants to stop terrorists from pouring in from dangerous regions. Stopping middle easterners and ''refugees'' is top priority.
What to do about native jihadists is a completely different topic.
No one is saying that Trump is going to go door to door and start kicking out everyone who admits to being a muslim, that's the strawman that you ''people'' made in your head.
>>
>>69009789
>Trump does not want to ban ''muslims''

Yes he does.

>"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on

His own words.

>Trump wants to stop terrorists from pouring in from dangerous regions. Stopping middle easterners and ''refugees'' is top priority.
What to do about native jihadists is a completely different topic.

Except he never actually specified that, just "Muslims". He could have said it any way he wanted, but intentionally chose to say "Muslims".
That's all well and good. Those of us like OP that don't just hysterically cry "RACIST" are left wondering how this is doable in practice.

I presume, as you did, that he meant to say "Muslim countries". Banning nationalities is workable, as seen by Obama in 2011 with Iraq. If he wasn't so vague on his policies we wouldn't have this problem. Trump brings up European terrorism quite a lot as an example of why he's doing what he's doing. So why would he ignore the source of a lot it, knowing it could threaten the USA?

>No one is saying that Trump is going to go door to door and start kicking out everyone who admits to being a muslim, that's the strawman that you ''people'' made in your head.

I never mentioned anything like that. You're addicted to straw manning m8.
>>
File: 1458790904687.gif (992 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
1458790904687.gif
992 KB, 500x326
pretty simple
>dear infidel us customs officials, I am Muhammad, praise be unto him. I am a virile 24 year old. ficki ficki gib wite wimmen, down with usa. if you don't let me in ur a racist.
>hrmmmm....
>HRMMMMMMM
>*scratches head*
>IDK GUYS HE SAYS WE'RE RACIST IF WE DON'T LET HIM IN
>*looks at sign on the wall*
>"NO MUSLIMS"
>oh yeah, we elected trump
>tosses application in trash
>>
My best guess is halting immigration from predominantly muslim countries and the families of people who live elsewhere but have family in those countries.
>>
>>69001585
stop allowing visas from the UK
>>
File: i've got myself a paperclip.gif (605 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
i've got myself a paperclip.gif
605 KB, 250x300
>>69012942
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.