[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO YOU LOVE AUSTRALIA? GET IN HERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 32
File: australian-flag-map.jpg (31 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
australian-flag-map.jpg
31 KB, 800x670
Other countries, you're welcome to shitpost ITT but if you're an aussie and a lover of freedom then LISTEN THE FUCK UP AND JUST READ.

>I am proposing we make our own political party. No, not a meme one, but a real one. Standing for one thing and one thing only.

So what is that one thing? I'm talking about the implementation of legal rights defending our liberties, akin to the american constitution.

>The absolute right to free speech
>The absolute right to home defense
>The absolute right to be free of cruel and unusual punishment
>The removal of the bullshit nanny state laws in various shapes and forms that piss cunts off every FUCKING DAY
>The reduction of absurd house prices

If you are interested in any of the above, then please for the love of god help me keep this thread alive. We only need 500 people to start a political party and based on what i have seen in every single aussie thread here over the last year, you cunts will support all of these things.

No, we won't be discussing immigration (even though i'm personally against it) simply because it's too early in our political life to do such a thing without alienating people. We can have the discussion later down the track once we regain some of our liberties which we legally do not have (they can be taken away with loopholes cunts, we need them iron clad).

THIS WILL BE THE PARTY FOR AUSTRALIANS, BY AUSTRALIANS. NONE OF LIBERAL OR LABOR'S BULLSHIT CORRUPTION.

I AM ASKING FOR STRONG PEOPLE WHO REALLY FUCKING CARE TO JOIN ME AND WE CAN PERHAPS MAKE A CHANGE.

I have some resources and friends who can help make this a reality, but i need to know i have non memefaggot aussies behind me who support and share these ideals and want to make them a reality. Who want to help make propaganda to persuade the general public that we deserve our liberties. If i can see that, i'll leave an email at the end of the thread for further networking.

I LOVE my country and i want to help it, because i see it suffering.
>>
She'll be right m8.
>>
>>68999198
Feel free to dump aussie memes, i'll answer questions if people are interested regarding what stance we would take regarding other policies.

I'm open to ideas regarding economics, but the liberty things are absolute.

We need our rights back.
>>
File: 1398254674407.png (609 KB, 940x884) Image search: [Google]
1398254674407.png
609 KB, 940x884
>>68999267
>>
File: 1454028065578.jpg (35 KB, 457x376) Image search: [Google]
1454028065578.jpg
35 KB, 457x376
>>68999198
bump for freedom
>>
File: 1448790638256.jpg (1 MB, 4928x3264) Image search: [Google]
1448790638256.jpg
1 MB, 4928x3264
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g
>>
STRAYA CUNT STRAYA
>>
>>68999198
What are your credentials? Do you have connections in the unions or big business?

also RE: house prices, would you want to get rid of negative gearing ?
>>
>>68999198
What about the LDP? Weren't they pretty much the libertarians that I crave so much?
>>
>>68999198

fuck you. go to an active war zone and be a "Combat Correspondent" for /pol/, then we'll talk. Until /pol/ walks the walk it won't be NOTHING (to use a particularly asinine Americanism).
>>
File: shitposting ritual.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
shitposting ritual.webm
3 MB, 640x350
I'm exactly at the antipodes
>>
>>68999198
I tried this months ago OP. Most Aussies on /pol/ aren't interested in starting a new political party, they'd rather just shitpost and call people cunts from their computer
>>
Aren't you fuckers supposed to be asleep now?
>>
File: Australia US.jpg (751 KB, 1120x1772) Image search: [Google]
Australia US.jpg
751 KB, 1120x1772
>>68999524
>>
File: 1448609936965.gif (2 MB, 1920x1070) Image search: [Google]
1448609936965.gif
2 MB, 1920x1070
>>68999591
>farmers

not pauls
>>
>>68999467
Ah, "Based tone" the duplicitous liar who actually increased legal immigration.

Ironic.

He's part of the reason i want to make this a reality, because i'm sick of lying politicians.

We need a party/lobby that stands up for and fights for our personal freedoms and the removal of nanny state bullshit.

I feel like this actually would go down quite well with the general public, no-one but authoritarian faggots likes the nanny state and people already feel unsafe in their homes with the recent shootings and home invasions.

And we deserve a constitutional right to free speech, we only have an implied one.

>>68999591
Thanks mate

>>68999604
I wish, i have a friend who's a current sitting member of parliament though, so i can get inside info on how to make this successful.

After that, it's really all down to people power.

But please cunts, i beg you...don't think "She'll be right mate". We can band together and make this country great, don't think it's impossible. We really can make a difference.

re house prices: I would get some advice from people more knowledgeable on the subject than myself, as that's the smart thing to do. They are crazily over-inflated right now and need some form of looking at.

We can explore all possible solutions and find the best solution together once we have formed.

>>68999868
Well i'm trying again, even if you're a dole bludging cunt you are welcome as long as you stand for our principles and are able to keep a level head, don't be a meme spewing faggot.

We can and will do this properly.
>>
>>68999198
this definitely deserve the stupid thread of the day award.
>>
File: AU POST CORPS.png (148 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
AU POST CORPS.png
148 KB, 800x800
step up
>>
>>68999882
Aren't you supposed to be in Germany now?
>>
>>68999198
>criminals deserve rights
>>
Aussies, what's the GOAT version of Waltzing Matilda. I love this song, always have. Mom spent time in Australia when she was younger and used to play guitar and sing it when I was young

My two favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwvazMc5EfE

This video gives me the feels:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UFmwArST-I
>>
>>68999934
Pauls is shit m8
>>68999961
we need a trump in a way
clive was pretty close though
>>
File: 1453538745574.jpg (155 KB, 625x833) Image search: [Google]
1453538745574.jpg
155 KB, 625x833
>>68999830
>>
>>68999961
>i have a friend
does he know any "preference whisperers"?

also you need heaps of money, who are we going to shill for ?
>>
>>68999198
Good luck with that one, mate.
Seriously an anon on /pol/ becoming a real politician, that is a rare one. I mean the only other person who became part of the political stream and also browses here as we know was that Milo fellow.
You know ya need to actually go outside and have friends and be well liked in your community, right?
Forgive me if I'm wrong or overstepping here but most of 4chan is filled with edgy people who threw the idea of society out of the closest window.
Though I may be mistaken, I hope I am.
Good luck though, I really wish you try your best!
>>
>>69000267
Not even that friend. If we can get together a think-tank of people we can influence the general population and lobby existing politicians.

It's all legal provided you're not actively bribing them, but we can be like the NRA is for gun rights in america, except for freedoms.

We can make it clear to politicians that their voters want their rights, or they'll get voted out. Watch how fast the politicians change tack once that happens.

Trust me, they want to keep their jobs and benefits.

>>69000414
It's not so much about money but persuading voters and then making it clear to politicians.

But yes, we can fundraise from passionate aussies who are out there and want to see this nanny state shit go.

Not a single person i talk to IRL likes speed cameras and thinks they're really about safety, of course.

We would be the ONLY people speaking up against the revenue raising.
>>
>>68999198
> I want a govment to protect muh liberties
> I want the govment to artificially alter the housing market to suite my specific requirements
>>
File: 909d52ed.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
909d52ed.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
thank u Australia, enjoy your minimal statist party, I might pop in desu
>>
>>69000375
Most Aussie pic ever
>blue singlet
>king gees
>pack of winnie blues
>can of VB
>cyclone fence
>wheelie bin
>wiggles backpack
>>
File: australians.jpg (87 KB, 915x1084) Image search: [Google]
australians.jpg
87 KB, 915x1084
>>68999198
Ameribro from thread reporting.

I'll repost the threads for this IF you actually get the ball rolling and this isn't just a "I got an idea god it'll be great to do" but get tired and meh it over to the garbage bin.

Wouldn't mind putting a bit of funding to it IF it goes through like you say but otherwise I need to see shit get accomplished.

What you'll need to do (beyond establishment of the party in your nation based on rules) is;
>get a social media wing up
>facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube, tumblr, every mouth you can get open to spew the message
>get money funneling past that for a means to do direct action
>keep track of laws pertaining to issues of note you are championing on
>get official professional public spokespersons to comment on everything you can
>open chapters, encourage pushing messages of avocations and make sure to have a chain of order and direct communication
>make meme's, open funding pages and use it for advertising the party

It sounds simple but it may be YEARS of your life and most of your private funds to create, but the rewards are vast beyond your individual and the effects you'll create more than you can think.

The question is if you'll dedicate that much for it? If not then you don't deserve the fruits you'll get from such efforts, but if you decide to then you already have a man from the otherside of the globe willing to try to help.

/pol/ can help with the start but if it goes mainstream you wont be able to associate with us, so if you decide to officially designate a name and status DO NOT decide on one from here or anything that can trace to us from this or other threads. If it's created, threads may be made to help support such movement, but if the origin of such movement is directly tied to here a few articles from a liberal puke factory may throw off the full effect such a group may be able to exert on freeing Australia for its people.

I check in every day several times to /pol/, I hope to see more on this.
>>
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
>>
>>69000544
>persuading voters
getting the message out costs money
even Trump had to spend some money

if we have no money it will not go very far I fear
>>
>>68999198
Who /cookedcunt/ here?
>>
>>69000642
need an aussie version of this
>>
File: 12390098369.jpg (21 KB, 501x418) Image search: [Google]
12390098369.jpg
21 KB, 501x418
>>68999198
When did you realise Australia was the only success story of the British Empire?

Britain: Politically Correct pushover capital of Earth. Been committing an agonisingly slow suicide for years.
Canada: Dude weed king made entire country globally irrelevant.
Hong Kong: China's rent boy.
India: More rapists than toilets
Ireland: Drunk mediocrity.
Malaysia: Muslim hell-hole for pedo sex tourism
New Zealand: China's rent boy, loves being insignificant.
South Africa/etc.: 'nuff said
USA: Violent crime and mass poverty.
The rest: LOL
>>
>>69000557
No, i'm referring to the corrupt laundered drug money being funneled through melbourne properties (and i assume sydney too) which is artificially raising the price (along with other factors).

I'm personally not affected by it, but i know it's a big issue which affects a lot of aussie battlers. Houses are just absurdly priced to rent or buy, because of a number of artificial factors.

>>69000642
I am willing to go through with it if i know i have aussies here on the ground who will join.

>>69000708
I'm willing to go so far as local letter drops to make this work if it's actually going to happen.

Once we have a ground team of people, we can brainstorm ideas.

Post in the thread if you are willing to support, i'll be dumping an email so we can talk further.

We're weak on our own but by combining our individual talents we can actually make a difference.
>>
>>69000759
what're you on about? abbos have been sitting around campfires with facepaint for thousands of years
>>
>>68999963
Meanwhile in Algeria...
Who knows? Cause who cares?
>>
>>69000544

Sounds like the Liberal Democrats platform. Why not just join them?
>>
File: LibtardZombieHordeZWRZZZZZZ.jpg (392 KB, 1140x600) Image search: [Google]
LibtardZombieHordeZWRZZZZZZ.jpg
392 KB, 1140x600
>>
>>69000877
So what level of elected office are we shooting for here? local council or state or federal ?
>>
>>68999198
It's a nice cunt. I hope you guys some day drive out all the chinks and lebs in Sydney.
>>
File: justcoverdrivemyshitup.png (163 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
justcoverdrivemyshitup.png
163 KB, 223x310
>>69000799
>mfw great-grand parents wanted to migrate to Zimbabwe
>>
>>68999198
Creating a new party is much more difficult and will lead to less success than supporting ones with your ideals that are already existent
Support the shooters and fishers party
>>
>>69001048
I was thinking more along the lines of us being a lobby, we could act on their interests and support/compliment them as they do share the same views.

We could be churning out actual good propaganda to get people to know about them and get involved, because up until now i had no idea they existed.

>>69001101
At the beginning i want us to be focused on persuading the general public that liberties are a good idea. Everything starts with the people. We won't get anywhere towards our goals until we get people power behind us.

Open to any ideas which result in us getting more liberties.
>>
I love Australia..

I paid 25k..

Australia is love. Australia is life.
>>
>>68999198
Can you write a 100 page report on your party's views and positions?
>>
>>69001358
>persuading the general public
I don't want to dampen your enthusiasm, but you'll need to be a bit more specific and tailor an appropriate message to whichever electorate you're aiming for.

e.g. - if you are aiming for state parliament you will have to tailor your message to what people in that state like, issues in their state.

Also you need to know what demographic of people are likely to be voting for you. This is the secret of Trump's success, he knows exactly what issues are important to his supporters, and thats what he talks about most.
>>
File: australias got talent.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
australias got talent.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>69000877
>if I know I have those who will join
It's not about getting a lot of people there to you immediately it's all about going it alone if necessary until you get them.

Every great political leader (good or bad) was in it til he died, when he was alone, and when he could've had an easier life to live instead of going about what he did.

It is in dedication, in the meaning to make your temporary biological clock tick to a specific meaning, that you ever end up doing something great. Everyone jerks off to the idea of being a writer rockstar politician or whatever other demagogue idea they may have. They never fantasize about the days on end it takes to reach that position, how hard and how long it takes or hardship and trial to achieve such dreams, or how much you lose to just simply TRY in acquiring that goal with no promise of reaching it.

That's what it is all about, you're selling your life and your limited time on this spinning rock to do something that no matter the cost or payoff, is worth attempting anyway. Hitler (whether you like him or not) didn't just create a movement, he was in it for years before it became more than a handful of jerk offs pissed at the post-Versailles Germany. Stalin was robbing banks and escaping Siberia multiple times before he did anything respectable in the Bolsheviks. Reagan had to rule California successfully for two terms after decades of flirting with politics before trying presidency on for size. Trump had to show his success for decades before he convinced enough people he was able enough to hold the highest office.

It takes more effort than you know, but it's as much effort as you're physically able to give out, to achieve what you want. No bullshit, are you able to do it? It will become your career, your name, legacy, everything to just attempt it, but are you willing to do it? Do you have the drive enough to wake everyday knowing til you go to sleep you have this one goal in mind? If so, do it.
>>
File: Australian_cultural_attache2.png (974 KB, 977x650) Image search: [Google]
Australian_cultural_attache2.png
974 KB, 977x650
>>69000375

you fucken heared cunt
>>
>>69001358
Adding to this, if we were a quasi lobby group/propaganda machine supporting the existing libdems (who share all our ideas and already have 1 member in parliament) then we could effect some real change.

>>69001945
This is some great input, thanks mate.

Combine this with the above and our goals, we could easily make this a reality.
>>
love this country but its almost impossible to get an apprenticeship, especially if you dont know anybody in the specific trade you want to get in
>>
>>68999198
You housing market is in the shitter because your economy is dead because your currency is stacked with inflation.
It's not just as simple as lower housing prices Mr bogan
Also
1) You didn't add making firearms legal again and concealed carry of sed weapon being legal(home defense means fuckall if you can't carry guns worth a damn or take them with you to defend yourself I mean ffs you live on qn island that does everything it can to kill you
2)Cracking down on drugs should be your #1 priority. It's literally killing your younger generations and raising an entire generation of junkies and government dependants
>>
>>69002491
We can have guns, they're not banned. The problem is we can't use them for home defence, which is what i am advocating for us to have.

Also i agree, the ice epidemic is out of control though. It's a fucking shitty drug.
>>
>>69002491
>Cracking down on drugs
Legalise and regulate, push out the crooks and let legit businessmen in. Just like what you guys did with booze after prohibition got repealed.
>>
>>69000799
>Shitting on Hong Kong despite the fact that before British rule handed it over it was the most successful territory the British empire ever owned besides USA
>Implying Ireland was a)an English thing b)they were a bad place up until the 80's
>You literally had nothing to say about America so you just made a shit on the floor and said here whatever this is.
We are your only real friend Straya, insulting us would be foolish. Plus we already know you're jealous of us to no end
>>
>>69002712
We didn't do anything with booze though, all the places that came up after prohibition had already existed before it. Legalizing drugs would absolutely fuck you in so many ways it's ridiculous, you think you've got problems now wait until you have all the kids that don't touch it because it's illegal have very easy and open access to it. You can't liken drugs to alcohol it's like comparing a pomegranit to roast duck
>>69002665
Your government is actively taking your weapons now and either fucking your m up so bad you might as well destroy it or outright melting them down. Regardless of that look at your list of what you can and can't have and tell me you can have weapons.
I'm from Florida(aka:American Australia) look up our gun laws and you'll see what yours should be like
>>
File: 1459088593679.jpg (208 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
1459088593679.jpg
208 KB, 800x531
>>68999198
>>
Hey dude, I have the exact same feel. I'm thinking of attending Uni next in political sciences we really need to create our own party and you're right it only takes 500 people and that seems like a reality if we can keep making threads like this in /pol/
>>
>>68999198
desu idk why u making a thread this time in the morning
>>
>>69004290
who sleeps lol
>>
>>69003496
Read what i wrote above, even a lobby group would do the job.

>>69004290
Something finally snapped after seeing the guy getting charged with murder for home defense.

Don't know the specifics but i believe people have the right to use tazers and guns to defend their home, especially with all the home invasions as of late.
>>
File: light coon.jpg (140 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
light coon.jpg
140 KB, 640x640
>>68999198
Great idea, m8...
>register political party
>it's literally a list of names and addresses
>rounded up by the thought police on Day 1
>>
File: 1458378358406.jpg (138 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
1458378358406.jpg
138 KB, 940x627
>>69004290
fucking oath i just realize my ID cunts

>GFIMEAu1
>Au1

AU #1
>>
>>68999198
I like this idea. We should do it in every country we have a large /pol/ack population.
>>
>>69004783
If not a political party, then a lobby group fighting for rights.

>>69004461
Better to make a stand and try and get some rights than slowly get cucked.

Nothing illegal about a lobby group or political party.
>>
>>69004426
more ideas to fix Australia could be to stop free trade to everywhere cancel visas continue our border control even upgrade it do not allow overseas corps to use our land for profit tax the shit out of overseas people making any money even with the renting of houses. stop negative gearing , upgrade our police system, (called the police because was witnessing a burglary and they took 10 minutes to arrive) and as you said allow the right to bear arms.
>>
>>69004391
Idk what's your sleeping pattern is but sleep is very important to how you'll function through out your life
>>
>>69001358
>I was thinking more along the lines of us being a lobby,
desu we need this sort of thing more than yet another fucking microparty

build numbers and money then start smacking the current parties around some
>>
also massively try to preserve and flourish our own natural habitat, I'd stop producing cities on the most greenest and edible land, start building cities inland because of a huge defense against attacks, use the outskirts to farm and preserve the environment
>>
>>69004978
Exactly, and as a strong lobby group we could get the citizens behind us.

The majority wants the nanny state shit gone. Almost no-one is in favor of it.
>>
>>69004968
yeah I know like fuck I only sleep 3 hours a night :'l
>>
>>69005089
Exactly, our country is so fucking beautiful.

Can we start dumping pics of beautiful australia?

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI
>>
File: (You).png (85 KB, 361x333) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
85 KB, 361x333
>>69004968
Lol faggot who needs sleep when you have shitposting?
>>
>>68999198

Swell place, want to go there for graduate school but don't want to deal with hugeass spiders desu senpai
>>
>>69005165
Australia has everything, everything we need to survive completely on our own. we do not need any help from other countries. If we lived off our land for ourselves it would create an amass amounts of jobs for the Australian people, if you want Australia working again you must keep Australia, Australia.
>>
File: 0002.jpg (31 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
0002.jpg
31 KB, 399x400
>>68999198
>implementation of legal rights defending our liberties, akin to the american constitution
yes please let's do this
>>
>>69004884
>Nothing illegal about a lobby group or political party.

All it takes is having your "lobby group or political party" declared a terrorist or criminal organisation.

>The absolute right to free speech
Clearly you're a hate group. Only hate groups want free speech.
>The absolute right to home defense
So now you're advocating violence too?! (SJW's will have a field day with this, and they're the only ones who'll get ANY positive mainstream media. Assuming you could even get the mainstream media to mention you at all, they'd only demonize you and portray you as 'LITERALLY HITLER' and then refuse to publish your response.)
>The absolute right to be free of cruel and unusual punishment
We already have this by law.
>The removal of the bullshit nanny state laws in various shapes and forms that piss cunts off every FUCKING DAY
Won't EVER happen. Voting is mandatory, and we're outnumbered by the retarded masses who WANT these nanny-state laws. Check the Nielsen polls on issues like a 'sugar tax'. The majority of the people are so retarded they think that's a great idea.
That'll happen anyway when the current bubble bursts and the arse falls out of the economy again.
>>
Righteo cunts, i have made an email.

If you are interested in joining the Australian Freedom Lobby, send an email to >[email protected]

Put in

>Name
>Where you're located, don't need your address but just a general area
>Why you want to join
>What you can offer
>Any good personal ideas you have, or what you feel passionately about
>What you love most about Australia

let's actually do this, we can make a change for our beautiful country. Once we have enough patriotic folk we can start organizing things to get the ball rolling and make friends with the liberal democrats, since they share our viewpoints.

We can lobby for them and get public support.
>>
>>69005734
can we actually not be fuckwits and call it a National Socialist party, because that's the only party I would want to represent
>>
>>69005734
>political lobby
>gmail

Instant fail. At least have the technical chops to set up your own secure mail exchanger hosted on your own domain. You can't run a political lobby on gmail you nitwit.
>>
>>69005729
Try not to be cynical friend. There will be authoritarians who speak out against us, but the great part about our democracy is that we do have the right to assemble and speak our mind.

We're not advocating any hatred whatsoever, anyone is welcome to join if they are a lover of freedom and love Australia.

Hell, the SJW's will probs get on side with us giving more rights to people, apart from the craziest authoritarian ones.

The average woman will love the idea of being able to defend themselves in their own home, they did a poll on it a while ago and women and the old both support home defense.

Also, free speech and cruel and unusual punishment are covered by existing laws but...can be revoked at the drop of a hat. That is a major problem.

>>69005974
We're not a party, we're a lobby group that will be pushing for the freedoms we are lacking.

>>69006024
It's a throwaway to filter people out, for the time being.

People who like the ideas put forth and want to do something about it instead of being cynical and shitposting on here are welcome to send an email.
>>
>>69004426
>Something finally snapped after seeing the guy getting charged with murder for home defense.
One useful thing with being a lobby group or whatever (not a political party) is that you can contribute to cases like that - if there were enough of us with serious money behind us we could be funding lawyers, running media campaigns, etc

>>69005099
But most people are unaware - you could describe it to most cunts on the street and they'd see the absurdity in most of the laws, but nobody really thinks about it all that much.

I think money is really the only thing standing between us and running leftist-style (appeal to emotion) media campaigns.

Example: Show an ad where cunts are wishing they had pepper spray to fight off an attacker, or how they're facing all kinds of bullshit charges for fighting to defend their homes and families.

It's exactly what the leftists do, but with an anti-cuck message. Easy enough to get that kind of thing made now too, but getting airtime isn't cheap.
>>
>>69006156
but why not push for a party? People don't want to vote for liberals or labour anymore.
>>
>>69006156
>People who like the ideas put forth and want to do something about it instead of being cynical and shitposting on here are welcome to send an email.

>implying I wont write a bot to spam that email address and shitpost there
>>
>>69006189
Exactly, but we can make it happen. Send an email and more of us can talk on a better platform than this site.

The average person when presented with the information does not like the nanny state shit, or that they can't defend themselves.

Women don't want to be raped and if self defense products are legal, they have a better chance.

It's mind boggling capsicum spray is illegal.

As a lobby group, we could get so many people on side who you guys may not have thought we could.

Again, we are not anti-immigration at this stage. The platform right now is to restore our liberties, defense rights and stop the red tape EVERYWHERE.

>>69006394
Because the liberal dems exist, are already kinda successful and share all our ideals.

We can support them and help them out, while also getting the general population to support our cause.

>>69006440
yea yea cunt implying i won't filter you in a second.

I love a good shitpost but come on man, i would help your country if fucked up shit was going on like it is in mine.
>>
I've been living in this dang country for nine years, after immigrating from New Zeelund, and finally next year it would appear that I can get HECS

I'm not a citizen because i can NOT be fucked taking a citizenship test
>>
>>69006640
We may banter, but if you love Australia then you're alright in my book, kiwi.

You chose a great country to live in.
>>
Grandfather WW II vet. Asked him about Aussie troops. Said six Aussies went through a battalion of Axis troops like water through a sieve. When not fighting enemy would fight each other for fun. Hard mother fuckers.
>>
>>69006394
>but why not push for a party? People don't want to vote for liberals or labour anymore.
Because
>>69006189
>>69004426
>Something finally snapped after seeing the guy getting charged with murder for home defense.
>One useful thing with being a lobby group or whatever (not a political party) is that you can contribute to cases like that

But I agree, you'd want both. They need to be separate legal entities, though. A lobby to do the things a party legally can't, and vice versa. For that, you'd need a small army of lawyers.

Look, I agree entirely that the current political situation in this country is fucked. It has been for years. Remember the 2010 federal election? The Australian people sent a clear message: We didn't trust EITHER party enough to vote it into power, but due to the structure of the system, one or the other was going to form a government anyway, eventually.

I just honestly don't believe it's fixable any more. I'd rather be working towards causing the inevitable civil war to occur sooner rather than later, so we can get it over with.
>>
>>69000600
thanks for using that pic. i thought it looked cool so i looked up the music, had never heard of the avalanches but this is sick
>>
>>69006854
You know I considered it, and I genuinely think Australia might be the best country in the world to live in. It's safe, the people are nice as fuck, the weather, although I generally prefer cold, is excellent, it's just generally fucking awesome.

The only place I would ever consider living other than here is maybe the netherlands.
>>
I'm 100% straight and I have a girlfriend but I really want to taste a cock. I want to know what it's like to flick my tongue over the head of the penis and lick all the way up and down the shaft while looking into the guy's eyes.

I asked my girlfriend what it's like to suck cock and she said it's the hottest thing and she gets off from doing it.

Anyone here want their cock sucked by a qt feminine guy? I will let you fuck my girlfriend...
>>
>>69006988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS3AZ12xf6s
>>
File: milkshake.png (420 KB, 439x523) Image search: [Google]
milkshake.png
420 KB, 439x523
>>69007221
>>
>>68999198
Who cares?

You'll be a African/Asian nation in 20 years.
>>
Don't something like 90% of Australians support hate speech laws? Good luck with getting that absolute right to free speech. Good cause and not saying you shouldn't try but you got a long fucking road ahead of you.
>>
I like Australia. take this meme video. don't cuck yourselves out there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceB7LlRb2bE
>>
>>68999868
Exactly this.
>>
>>69008027
Well i put the email out there right here >>69005734
>>69005734
>>69005734

for people to join. let's see if people actually care to join
>>
File: 1437530988206.jpg (82 KB, 750x730) Image search: [Google]
1437530988206.jpg
82 KB, 750x730
>>69007480
>when you realize free speech is being repressed world wide
>>69007480
>when you realize that the anglosphere will disappear in your lifetime
>>
KEEP AUSTRALIA WHITE, I OP IS A CUNT WE NEED A PARTY NOT A KEK LOBBY WE NEED TO GET MONARCHY OUT AND START PROGRESSING AS A CONTINENT
>>
DEPORT KEBAB
>>
>>69010000
nice quads.

Bump for people to email and join. We can restore our rights, we can get rid of the nanny state bullshit.
>>
>>69010000
thissssssss
>>
File: use-of-cocaine-2010.png (227 KB, 1205x773) Image search: [Google]
use-of-cocaine-2010.png
227 KB, 1205x773
Will you guys keep your great support to our national business?
>>
File: 20141003_161501.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20141003_161501.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>69005165
>>
>>68999591
That picture of Ayres rock in the video thumbnail is the side that the Abos consider sacred(along with fucking everything else not nailed down in that area). You aren't supposed to take photos of it.
Very disrespectful, please remove.
>>
>>69011063
kek

COME ON CUNTS, SEND OUT AN EMAIL

>>69005734
>>69005734
details here ^

IF YOU SUPPORT THESE IDEAS, IT'S TIME TO TAKE A STAND. WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, DO NOT LISTEN TO CYNICS.
>>
>>69011243
If I was an aussie I might've sent an email
Though I could still help with technology stuff
>>
File: desert-light.jpg (236 KB, 1150x383) Image search: [Google]
desert-light.jpg
236 KB, 1150x383
>>69011243
pic related, our beautiful country.

even the desert is beautiful.

let's make it great again.

>>69011381
If you're genuinely interested in helping, send an email.
>>
File: 1458852976113.jpg (66 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
1458852976113.jpg
66 KB, 624x351
godspeed you cunts
>>
>>68999198
Well I can't image macro, so I can't meme, but I make up for my lack of shit posting here with actual fucking discussion. Count me in. I'm not too good with money related stuff, but ethical and purely political talk? I'm pretty decent with. I could probably write up a few dissertations and sermons if need be lol.
>>
>>69011707
That's good mate, check my post here >>69005734

Send me an email.
>>
>>69011548
What's wrong with that picture though?
>>
>>68999198
Taking the plunge. Bury me with my money if this is a scam :p

>>69012206
Did you not notice that someone was looking at the other persons votes.
>>
File: lv.jpg (370 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
lv.jpg
370 KB, 1200x900
>>69012614
>Did you not notice that someone was looking at the other persons votes.
Oh
In Latvia you sometimes have similar things happening, though in other locations you have >pic related or voting booths
>>
>>69012906
That's actually a really great space-saving design, desu senpai.
>>
>>69013230
kek yea
>>
>>69000544
Fuck off mate, you think tank exists, it's called the IPA and they get laughed at constantly.
>>
>>69013476
>IPA
They deal with economic liberties.

We're dealing with personal liberties.
>>
>>69012906
That explains it then. Though voter privacy isn't much of a concern in Australia, it still does worry some people. Especially with all the plebs in America cutting themselves off from people who vote trump or whatever. It's just a security concern.
>>
Ungrateful fucking colonials.
>>
Going to be going to bed soon cunts, remember to send an email to [email protected] if you're interested.

>Name
>Where you're located, don't need your address but just a general area
>Why you want to join
>What you can offer
>Any good personal ideas you have, or what you feel passionately about
>What you love most about Australia

We really can make a change for the better, we all love this beautiful sunburnt country and restore some of our rights before we go too far down the cuck train.

If i don't reply to you tonight, i'll get to you when i wake up. Probs gonna stay awake another 10-15
>>
>>69014891
every day I stare out to the coast waiting for you to come back
>>
>>69014891
You upset about something, teacakes?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 440x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 440x334
Can some Aussie fag please explain to me what a "wog" is?
>>
>>69015055
only allowed a rape alarm in the UK.

That's why i'm making this thread, can't have that happen to us.

>>69015164
Someone from the Mediterranean sea.

So a greek, a leb, an italian.
>>
>>69015164
An ethnic that needs to be glassed.
>>
ok night cunts, send email here >>69014975
>>69014975

i'll check them in the morning.
>>
>>69015590
Oi! Oi! Oi! Fucking wog here. Don't say such mean things about here!

Just glass me quick so we can get over this shit :p
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.