[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.. If we banned all religions because we can't specifically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 5kgRF9y.jpg (141 KB, 1136x852) Image search: [Google]
5kgRF9y.jpg
141 KB, 1136x852
So..

If we banned all religions because we can't specifically ban a single one that's causing problems, what would be the reaction?
>>
The happening to end all happenings.
>>
>>68998590

my god if i had spiders as big as the one on the left crawling around my house I would seriously think about moving to a modern country.
>>
That's more or less the NWO plan you know.
>>
>>68998874
>NWO
Not worrier octopus? What.
>>
>>68999021
It's a big idea: a New World Order.
>>
>>68999343
Oh, Yeah that.. Never known the backstory behind it beyond a poster saying the new world order.

So, Would you kindly explain?
>>
>>68999343
These people here don't want the truth. They want to call each other cucks and circle jerk to traps. Protip:antichrist will be at the helm of the new world order
>>
>>68998697
First post, best post. Taking away the greatest Soma in history would lead to the collapse of society as a whole.
>>
File: 1441462251170.jpg (30 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1441462251170.jpg
30 KB, 620x413
>>68998590
take a guess
>>
>>68998590
It's not even worth thinking about.

Never gonna happen.
>>
>>68998590
Praise and unity beneath the cult of the people.
Man will worship himself as an individual among a group of individuals.
Then the world will end.
>Allah will return
>"Christ" will return
>The Buddha will return
It will claim to be one and the same with the three deities, thus there must be a unity of religion.
I can only hope that you see what's happening in this scenario.
Man will reach for the stars but fall into darkness
>>
>>68998590

It would validate what doom and gloom end times christians have been saying for eons.
>>
>>68998590
>what would be the reaction?
mass suicides
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.