[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Make fun of other countries for being cucked >Are 60% White
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1458716353322.jpg (58 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1458716353322.jpg
58 KB, 550x550
>Make fun of other countries for being cucked
>Are 60% White
>>
It is actually embarrassing to watch some Americans think we're not the most cucked of all. We've been cucked for like 50 years.
>>
You would know
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 600x848
>a European thinks he's not cucked
>can't own a gun
>watches his continent invaded by muzzies
>sits down to pee
I feel for you, lad.
>>
>>68997956
Yeah but were still ways away from being at brazil levels.
>>
>>68997598
>lol lets make fun of this country for being cucked xDD

divide et impera
Verschwinde, Jude!
Wester countries should stick together, not make fun of each other
>>
>>68997598
We have guns. You don't.
>>
>>68997598
Lots of land and lots of people
One is bound to bump into a Muslim in Germany way faster than they would bump into a minority here.
>>
>>68998102
We dont need guns because we dont have feral nigs and cartels murdering everyone
>>
>>68998290
>difficult to bump into a minority

Ever tried the White (!) House?
>>
>>68998312
Wew bong
>>
>>68998312
You just have feral muslims who rape and murder your women and children.
Now be sure you bin that knife, Nigel.
>>
>>68998312
Sure bud.
>>
>>68997956

Are you kidding? Look at France or Sweden. You're doing fine. You're not paying Europe level welfare to nogs and you barely have any Muslims. The nog percentage of your population has been at ~15% while you were at your best so it alone will never kill you.

To be frank unlike Europe, you never had any real culture to lose anyway, since you were at best only white mongrels with European heritage.
>>
>>68997598
Considering it was 100% nonwhite and the fact we imported blacks for slaves.

I'd say it's about the right number.
>>
>>68998102
>sits down to pee
It's actually quite relaxing though.
>>
>>68997598
I make fun of y'all for the banter but I do realize America has gone to shit. Every Western country has.
>>
>>68998880
Come on man, white mongrels? Admittedly we don't have much of a nation-like heritage, but the whites here are still undoubtedly white. I'm American, but the oldest relative I have in this country emigrated from Ireland in 1923. Some of us are proud of that don't shit on it
>>
>>68999049
Gay as fuck desu
>>
>>68999330
Fucking mutt
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.