[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mormons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: Joseph-Smith-Mormon.jpg (18 KB, 276x320) Image search: [Google]
Joseph-Smith-Mormon.jpg
18 KB, 276x320
To anyone from Utah or to ex- and current Mormons, how easy would it be to fake being Mormon just so I can be surrounded by white people?

Thinking about packing up with the wife and moving to Salt Lake City, to get away from degeneracy and multiculturalism.
>>
>Fake being a Mormon so you can live all your life surrounded by them

Why not just convert to Mormonism you fucking retard
>>
>>68997131
>Utah
>White

You got a time machine?
>>
>>68997423
Because Mormonism is fucking retarded and I don't believe what they're selling. I mean, I thought that would be pretty obvious.
>>
>>68997423
it's a non-Christian snake oil cult

If they admitted it, then whatever, but they're peddlers
>>
>>68997870
What are you on about?
>>
>>68997910
Wouldn't they be cool with you being just a good Christian? Or do they really only associate with other Mormons?
>>
>>68998629
largest population growth in US because Mormons are importing third world converts
>>
too much work they are a large family and heavy in participation you would be spending any or all of ur off work time with them doing *activities
>>
>>68997131
Lol you cant pretend to be mormon

>When are you coming to ward?
>Lets talk about space jesus from spirit planet kolob
>Heavenly father was born a spirit child to his heavenly parents

You could probably get away with it for a minute but once they know EVERYONE knows

your basically put on the churches shitlist for being fake

Im not mormon but my grandparents are and one was a bishop

You get a "bad mormon" into bed
>not rocking jesus jammies

your gonna rustle them if you dont wear your jesus jammies
>>
File: 1450164021584.jpg (2 MB, 1125x3642) Image search: [Google]
1450164021584.jpg
2 MB, 1125x3642
>>68997131
Former Mormon here from SLC (Hell, I'm a BYU Grad). It's gonna be fairly difficult to pretend to be LDS. They don't drink, smoke, or curse, and really only do church related activities.
Needless to say, you're probably gonna get recognized for not being LDS immediately. Religion is a huge part of Utah culture.
>>
>>68998802
I have gone to my grandpas church as a kid to see what was up

They literally start every church day the same way

"Heavenly father this church the mormon church is the only true church"

Basically if your christian or anything but mormon

You are an apostate
>>
>>68999544
The mormon church is dying pretty fast honestly

They inflate their numbers with converts who never even actually go to church

I think they only have 3 million active members of the 14 million they claim to have

I give mormonism another 50 years before its a small cult
>>
>>68999063
This desu, they're importing all kinds of niggers, pacific islanders and mexicans in. Utah is still majority white but with this trend it won't be long until they get overrun.

Mormons were "pro-white" maybe in the 19th century, right now they're just cucks.
>>
>>68999815
They are only doing this because shitskins are the only group of people they can get to believe in their horse shit

Once they islanders get here they usually stop going and live off gibsmedats

The mexicans just see it as an easy in to get into a safe state

Utah is like the go to state for people trying to escape the cartels
>>
niggers
>>
>>68997131

why not just come to Idaho instead? We have a lot more actual Christians, not as much as those fake mormon faggots. Plus Idaho has a lot more forested wilderness (most in lower 48, in fact). Utah is largely a barren desert, though it is pretty in many areas.

Idaho is only 0.7% nigger and is overall still right around 90% white. 10% or so mexican, but they are almost exclusively concentrated in small shitty areas. Oh, and 995 of the niggers are within 5 miles of the few universities. I don't think I've seen a nigger yet in 2016.

Oh and we just passed constitutional carry.
>>
there are more minorities in the church these days. just avoid drinking, smoking and cursing in public. church history is an interesting read member or not
>>
>>68997131
Utah Mormon here.

Pretty easy technically. There are three basic 'types' of Mormons.

1. People who are baptized and don't give a shit. We call them 'Jack Mormons'. Drink, smoke, party, whatever. Never go to church. Mormons only because your name is on the records. They exist everywhere.

2. People who attend church but nothing else. This is the category I fall in.

3. Temple Mormons. You actively participate in everything. You attend the temple regularly.

It would be extremely simple to join 1. It's not even that tough to fall into 2. It's basically impossible to fake 3.
>>
>>68999749

this is the truth. mormonism is dying quickly. i believe its about 5 years average that someone who becomes mormon, stays one. they have over 100 THOUSAND missionaries to try to maintain their paltry numbers, the turnover ratio is so high.

dead cult is dead.
>>
>>69000487
why do you still go to church? pressure or do you just enjoy the community?
>>
Is it me, or is the Mormon church being talked about a little more frequently? I'm seeing a couple of threads about them pop up rarely in the years I've been on 4chan, but now they've sporadically appeared on /his/ and /pol/ over the past couple of weeks.
>>
>>69000927
Because faggots who have never been around mormons think utah is some white paradise and its not

They want to believe it so hard so they make threads about it

I've lived in utah for almost my entire life
the place is fucked

I liked AZ better
>>
>>69001017

utah and mormons are, or were, for the most part, fairly based.

they have been completely consumed by white guilt and cuckoldry.

just listen to glenn beck and his bullshit 'we are all exactly equal' faggotry. they all eat it like candy.

>select all images with a shed
kek
>>
>>69001017
Are you me?

I can't wait till I can move back to AZ
>>
>>69001246
Lol im the VA eye guy friendo

The moran is settling with me
after that im moving back to AZ and going to ASU loaded
>>
>>68997131
Just act like Napoleon Dynamite.
>>
>>68998629

Anything in the southwest is half mexican. Id you want to live near whites, go to the midwest or north new england
>>
>>69001505
>Midwest

Top kek. Maybe the countryside is white but all the cities are packed to the brim with niggers.

t. midwesterner
>>
These really cute Mormon girls were talking to me at the bus stop. I actually considered going along with their bullshit just so I could wife up one of these obediant cuties. So I go to one of their meetings and I realized it wasn't even worth it.

Where can I find modest obediant cute girls that dont believe in this crazy shit?
>>
I am so happy that these threads never take off. Would hate the idea of going to church with a bunch of degenerate polacks.
>>
File: 1449681699067.jpg (60 KB, 720x248) Image search: [Google]
1449681699067.jpg
60 KB, 720x248
>>68997131
I've been a Mormon my entire life.

For years now, I've had people on the internet telling me what I believe in, and 99% of it is bullshit.

They tell me they know my religion better than I do, even though I've studied it for years and even read some of the founding texts of the Church most people don't even know exist.

I don't know why there are hundreds of websites and videos making up bullshit about my religion, or why there is so much hate directed towards it. Mormons are honestly the most moral, decent, hard-working people you will find anywhere.

But apparently we are anti-Christian (?) and believe drinking coffee sends you to hell (?) etc. etc.
>>
>>68997131
Lived there for a while. They aren't at all concerned with you bein Mormon. They may try to convert you, but if you act like a human they generally accept anyone.
>>
>>69003389
WHERE THE FUCKING SHIT IS GREGOR MENDEL? PRIEST, FATHER OF THE GENETIC HEREDITARY THEORY? FAGGOT
>>
>>68998802

Mormonism is as much a culture as it is a religion. They don't drink alcohol, coffee, or use tobacco, and they dress modestly and avoid profanity.

Big in the LDS world is the sense that they're "in the world but not of the world." It's important to be involved in the world in a positive way, but they're not really a part of it. They definitely have their own thing going on.
>>
>>68997131
>moving to Salt Lake City,
>to get away from degeneracy and multiculturalism.

LOL! Nothing but degeneracy here. Salt Lake City is a melting pot full of hipsters and homosexuals. Move to Provo or Orem instead.
>>
>>69003887
> Provo
> Orem

Literally worse/just as bad as SLC. Provo (and every of the bigger Colleges in UT) is pretty bad at this point.

Pro-Tip: Majority Mormon towns in ID
>>
>>68997131
According to a guy I met at the bar there, SLUT is 50% non-Mormon. You don't have to fake anything to live there. And it's beautiful.
>>
>>69004453
That's what I was thinking, but I was also thinking developing friendships and allies in a tightly knit community might be beneficial in case SHTF. And I admire the Mormon focus on genealogy and shit. I think they might be useful in a SHTF situation. Either useful or a tremendous liability. I can't decide which.
>>
>>68997131
You dont have to be mormon to live it utah dumbass
>>
>>69006091
We don't want him living here anyways, anon. Fuck off OP, we're full.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.