[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's drop the memes for a second. With California coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Feel_the_trump.jpg (278 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Feel_the_trump.jpg
278 KB, 640x640
Let's drop the memes for a second. With California coming up, what are the actual chances Bernie gets the nomination?
>>
>>68996245
about 90%
Cali is green in various ways
and if you got the green you vote sanders
>>
California isn't very white. Bernie only wins with white people.

Most of his support is an illusion, I'd guess at least half of his supporters can't vote.

No guarantee that he'll get the superdegates.
>>
its pretty clear at this point that nigs and spics don't like bernie. He will lose california because of this
>>
>>68996245
Slim and none. Unless he is beating Hillary by atleast ~200 normal delegates the superdelegates will not switch

It's too bad, because he is a way easier win for Trump
>>
Zero. The democratic primary is rigged.
>>
>>68996897
>Most of his support is an illusion
this
I can even count how many europeans I have on jewbook who constantly spam bernie shit. his support in actual voters is really a lot smaller
>>
>>68996897
>Only wins with white people

Tell that to Hawaii.
>>
>>68996972
You dipshit, he stomps Trump. Hillary is the easier of the 2 to defeat.
>>
>>68996897
what shit are you smoking
no man of any color would vote on that fucker after what he said about mexicans.
>>68997111
You mean you have no one
to count because you have no friends.
>>
>>68997077

who do the nigs and spics vote for?
>>
>>68997375
hillary
>>
>>68997263

>he stomps Trump

Most of America will never vote for a Communist.
>>
File: XernieXanders.png (565 KB, 671x620) Image search: [Google]
XernieXanders.png
565 KB, 671x620
>>68997263
>implying they've had a single debate
>implying Trump has even farted in Sander's direction
>>
>>68997241

like 200 people caucused. prob only 200 white people living there cared enough to go
>>
>>68997263
Bullshit. The reddit polls are as retarded as your boy's policies, he has no support with everyday america.

Not that it matters, he won't get past Hill
>>
>>68997298
as in fucker I>>68997298
mean donald stump
>>
Bernie wins the white vote
California ain't white

The white people in California voted against Prop 8. The niggers and beaners voted for it. It passed.
>>
>>68997652
Color people like Bernie and you are retarded.
also they like weed and Bernie likes weed.
and why the hell you care about gay peoples marriage rights. are you a faggot?
>>
Bernie will win if the nogs are too lazy to vote that day. Bernie and Trump are white picks. Niggers and religious nuts choose Cruz and Hillary.
>>
>>68998333
Coloreds hate Bernie because he is an old white jew. Can;t you see that only whites are truly color blind and altruistic and thats our greatest flaw. we let other races fuck us over. Bernie is by all means great for coloreds but they vote on identity not fiscal policies.
>>
>>68998333
>Color people like Bernie and you are retarded.
well they're not voting that way you dumb fuck
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/10/13/bernie-sanderss-big-black-voter-problem/

and why do you hate gays? Are you a nigger?
>>
>>68998333
Are you on crack ? Niggers vote hilary by a 80% margin
>>
>>68996245

He's behind in California

He's WAY behind in New York and Pennsylvania

the commie Jew has zero chance
>>
>>69000326

I voted for Bernie and still say I support him, but yeah people are pretty delusional. Get ready for Trump, cause I sure as fuck won't vote for Shillcunt.
>>
>>68996245
Pretty bad I think. Hillary and her supporters have an established relationship with hispanics and old liberals while Bernie is some new guy with an ugly accent.

And I think a lot of the college students that love him are on Spring Break, let alone are too lazy to vote. I live in a college town of 60,000 and the mayor was elected with 3,000-something votes, 5-something total cast.
>>
>>69000622
You just picked being stabbed
over being poisoned.
just don't vote at all and feel proud of it if Bernie does lose.
>>
>>68997298
>You mean you have no one to count because you have no friends.

14 yr old detected, at least I can vote in my country's elections. Trump will win and raise the cost of college for you.
>>
i have yet to meet a hillary supporter here, but be assured the voters are practically morons and probably will vote hillary. In 2014 almost 300k people voted for a democrat who dropped out 3 months before and was sitting in jail for corruption and firearms trafficking
>>
>>69001071

I'm gonna vote Stein or do a write in or something, I really would have to be pissed to vote trump. But idk, every time some fucking far left dipshit defends Islam as a peaceful religion, it kind of makes me want to just throw my match into the tank of gas and watch what happens. Trump could be the answer, I don't know, I'm not 100% right about everything.
>>
>>69001456
just vote trump for 6 more months of memes
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.