[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red-Pilling a potential Leader
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1458276093324.png (350 KB, 578x643) Image search: [Google]
1458276093324.png
350 KB, 578x643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2zS3vCTa1w

We should red-pill Bio-Tay, girl doesn't care about PC culture as long as she learns the truth.

>“There’s a little girl here who is 11-years-old and she’s already mastered the art of memes and memeing and the fact that she can say this intellectual stuff at such a young age, it’s really good but really worrying at the same time. She will probably grow up and work at Reddit or something and be like a memeologist or, I don’t know, whatever intelligent kids do when they’re young.”

She can be the next Grand Priestess of KEK and eventually our queen.
>>
>>68995517

She is pretty legit, definite VP material.
>>
i don't get the appeal. she's probably smarter than most 7 year olds or whatever she is, but why would anyone want to watch terrible game play with dull commentary? is it the south park appeal, hearing a little kid cuss?
>>
File: ko.png (893 KB, 1042x583) Image search: [Google]
ko.png
893 KB, 1042x583
>>68997507
She review topics most youtubers and grown people will ignore.
>>
>>68997657
>She review topics most youtubers and grown people will ignore.

but she's like any other attention-whoring youtuber (at least she admits it), in that she only does what she does to get more views, not because she gives a damn about any of it.

is it the pedo appeal?
>>
>>68997847
>is it the pedo appeal?

Not with me, and certainly she don't show her body.

She likes to mock and insult fat women, and call nigger by their name. Who is going to stop or hate a little girl? Its that controversy why we should give her more attention even if she only wants the youtube money gained from views.

Its a win-win, we push our agenda among the new generations and she earns some bucks.
>>
>>68995517
Buhp
>>
I will agree that a lot of the appeal is because she is saying the words of somebody much older, but in a child's body. For me, it's comical, not sexual, that shit is fucking creepy. But with all the fucking creeps around here, glorifying a physically immature child won't make for a good move.
>>
>>68995517
wait til she goes through puberty and high school, then we'll see.
>>
File: kk.png (555 KB, 911x508) Image search: [Google]
kk.png
555 KB, 911x508
>>68998541
She will never leave us, you know the rules.

>You are here forever.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFxiZjayyZg

She definitely lurks /pol/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.