[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ireland becoming redpilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: irish paper.jpg (4 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
irish paper.jpg
4 MB, 4032x3024
>tfw your country is finally starting to wake up
It might just be ok
>>
>>68993614
I love Ireland, but more importantly Irish girls. The cheek of it lad. To be fair though they love me more. Also yes we are indeed burning in the melting pot. Doesn't matter as long as you maintain some self awareness to avoid being caught out in bullshit
>>
>>68993614
>tfw no face
>>
If that's an Irish newspaper why is it in English?
>>
>>68993614

Good to hear.
>>
>>68993916
Do they speak Canadian in Canada?
>>
>>68994078
the speak arabic
>>
>>68993614
Ireland needs a right-wing nationalist party like FN. Problem is you're all left-nationalists. Fought the UK just to give away your country.
>>
>>68993614
>it might just be ok
You're a predominately Catholic country that legalized fag marriage. It will never be close to ok until it's banned again
>>
File: welcome-refugees-MAIN1b.jpg (220 KB, 980x617) Image search: [Google]
welcome-refugees-MAIN1b.jpg
220 KB, 980x617
Someone make it stop. They don't even want to come here and cucks still put signs like these
>>
>>68995034
Does Cuckdemos want to take refugees?
>>
>>68993614

ITT: Journalists recognising the turning of the tide and preserving their careers at the cost of their perceived professional integrity.
>>
>>68993614
>Myers
Oy vey what a non Jewish name
>>
>>68993614
Myers has always been based.
>>
left alone liberals will destroy any area

US cities werent always shit

and even as an area gets worse and worse they still meme "diversity is our strength" despite all the data to the contrary
>>
>>68993614
Was reading that today. Jeremy Clarkson said on the back of one of the sub section papers that muslims should be screened more in airports as well as hipsters with beards.

Don't know if that bit is included in your paper since I'm a northerner.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.