[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on ribs, /pol/. Are they degenerate? I'm thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: possible degenracy.jpg (314 KB, 680x1097) Image search: [Google]
possible degenracy.jpg
314 KB, 680x1097
Red pill me on ribs, /pol/. Are they degenerate?

I'm thinking they are. I just had some for the first time and I realized that they're like chicken wings, only worse. You can't eat them in a civilized manner. In order to actually get the 5% meat on them you have to eat like a monkey to get around all that bone. They take a lot of effort to eat. Which is confusing because I imagine them to be associated with stereotypically fat characters like Homer and Costanza.

Not only that, but if you analyze it from an alpha animal approach, it still doesn't make sense. An alpha wolf would not go for the ribs, because they have high effort and low yield. He would go right to the fleshy parts of the animal and leave the ribs for the beta cuck wolf to chew on when everyone in the pack has already moved on.

So ribs are basically for degenerate, uncivilized beta cucks. Is that a valid assessment, or am I missing something? I want some burgers to answer this because I assume ribs are a burger thing, despite being available here.
>>
You're thinking way too into it, bro.
>>
>>68993211
so, anyway...

Hey Germany! do you really eat raw pork? how will you ever earn your rightful place in the caliphate doing this awfulness?
>>
>>68993211
Lol, autism
>>
...and the doctors call me an autist.
>>
>>68993211
makes sense...

for a fucking idiot
>>
Ribs are far from beta.

First, cucks are 95% vegan or vegetarian.

Second, smoked Q takes time and effort. Days of perfecting the dry rub, wet sauce and wood chips used.

Also, you can only eat it by hand. Forks and knives make eating ribs take 4x as long.

Alpha males eat ribs
>>
How many proxies do you have?
>>
Didn't you just do this a few moments ago?
Are you figuratively retarded or something?
>>
>>68993448
>>68993549
nice arguments,senpaitachi
>>
first ribs thread got banned, now here we are. enjoy second ban.
>>
>>68993817
>>68993868
It was autodeleted from excess reports.

Thread is totally legit, though
>>
>>68993211
Alpha wolf would go for tastiest meat, ribs are pretty tasty imo ;^)
>>
>>68993868
the first ribs thread was good. it should have stayed.
>>
I only eat white meat
>>
>>68993211

Wolves eat out the organ cavity first, often obtaining access by chewing through the anus. Maybe you should try that?
>>
>>68994860
Liver is def alpha
>>
File: squiwel.gif (794 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
squiwel.gif
794 KB, 250x200
>>68993211
sod off vegan bed shitter
>>
>>68993211
>chicken
>not degenerate.

Anything but red meat is basically vegetables.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.