[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Intermarium Tread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: intermarium2.png (3 MB, 3303x2318) Image search: [Google]
intermarium2.png
3 MB, 3303x2318
What do you think, /POL/? It has the right to live this state in the future.

Arguments for:
• All these states economically supplement each other.
• Their union is historically justified.

Trolling and Hate - Ignored!
>>
File: intermarium.jpg (133 KB, 829x561) Image search: [Google]
intermarium.jpg
133 KB, 829x561
>>
>>68988209
I was gonna say cool but then I saw neighboring countries are also fractured due to some butthurt.

Not cool.
>>
File: 14445443384960.jpg (49 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
14445443384960.jpg
49 KB, 477x539
>Crimea
hahha, no no no
>>
>>68988209
That version of the intermarium won't happen

So far poland's version of it is the only one that has any value in modern life politics...which consists of Baltics, Poland, Romania, and Bulgaria
>>
>>68988312
It is a convention of the map, The main thing is the country in the union.
>>
>>68988209
>muh großpolanium
>>
>>68988209
Ukraine should try fix itself first before trying to join somebody in attempt to leech off.

That's my opinion, at least.
>>
Intermarium would look good on the map
>>
File: stupid.png (113 KB, 355x235) Image search: [Google]
stupid.png
113 KB, 355x235
>Caring about geopolitical composition of gayrope.
Lel, the states that are not on their way to become part of caliphate are inhabited by braindead butthurtbelters. There's no hope or future for this continent anymore - no matter how many retarded unions you try to make. It's better to just run to some civilized place like Singapore or Hong Kong than sit in this shithole and wait to get beheaded by islamic council of londonistan or end up dying of depression and alcohol poisoning in some "redpilled" post communist shithole.
>>
>>68990019
it's not geopolitics. increasingly culture is progress.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.