[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UNREDACTED POLICE REPORT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
HEIDI CRUZ POLICE REPORT

UNREDACTED
>>
This real? Not that it says anything we didn't assume.
>>
File: Heidi Cruz.jpg (149 KB, 634x841) Image search: [Google]
Heidi Cruz.jpg
149 KB, 634x841
>>68984674
For contrast.
>>
>>68984674
Wrong font

Faggot
>>
>>68984674
OH SHIT
>>
>>68984674
>HAD BEEN UPSET is censored

FUCKING FAKE AND GAY
>>
>>68984854

I think OP unredacted it himself. Look at the top. That remains redacted.
>>
>>68984674
>the body has been unredacted yet the headline still has redaction

FUCKING FAKE AND GAY
>>
>>68984916
The font is different too.

Nice try, retard.
>>
>>68984674
so what if she did do that though? she didn't actually try to kill herself, she was merely contemplating it. is it fucking illegal or damning to go for a walk or to feel depressed? if anything the most damning thing about that is the fucking nanny state trying to take people to the fucking psych ward when talking to the cop is all she probably needed and could have walked home on her own.
>>
File: You Evil Lyin Cheaten Bastard.jpg (118 KB, 634x794) Image search: [Google]
You Evil Lyin Cheaten Bastard.jpg
118 KB, 634x794
This is a tragic story of a lovely and sweet woman pushed to the brink by an evil rat fucker.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.