[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What percentage of /pol/ do you think either had or currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: nigger.jpg (296 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
296 KB, 600x899
What percentage of /pol/ do you think either had or currently have black gf's?
>>
>>68984414
>any /pol/ack having a gf to begin with
>>
>>68984469
I do
>>
/pol/ is being slid by leftist degenerate cuck communists.

>muh black female
>muh dick
>muh end racism

Fuck off.
>>
>>68984469
>>>68984414 (OP)
>>any /pol/ack having a gf to begin with

This

But id like to have one, with a cute face and a nice thick black ass
>>
>>68984414
Does Italian count as Black?

kek
>>
>>68984676
Yes it does. I knew a girl who was 1/4 nigger, 1/4 Italian and white as snow, with nappy nigger hair. And guess what? She acted like a full on nig
>>
>>68984779
It was the 1/4 nigger that made her act that way. Are they a lot of mongrels in Denmark?
>>
>>68984414

I would love to have a black gf, as long as it was one of the non-ghetto ones that conform to white beauty standards and don't weigh 300 lbs. Many of them actually hate niggers even worse than we do, /pol/.
>>
>>68984414
About 1%. If they do i guarantee they look whitish
>>
>>68984876
Nope, not at all. She was American, lived in Connecticut if I remember correctly
>>
>>68984414
Don't tell anyone I've had 4
>>
File: not_mad.jpg (54 KB, 640x718) Image search: [Google]
not_mad.jpg
54 KB, 640x718
I had one in college, we only ever got shit from black dudes. The most surreal part was when one guy asked me why I was with a "nigger bitch"

Sex was bretty gud though.
>>
>>68985256
Fucking northerners. Get mad at us for being racist and then they prove our point.
>>
>>68984527

Whats it like
>>
>>68985173

Petite black girls are the best. Super loyal and freaks in bed.
>>
>>68985379
There's a lot of ghettos up north?
>>
>>68984628
this
>>
>>68985614
No, there's very few (compared to the south) outside their cities. They get upset about the racism because they don't have to deal with them on a daily basis, so they have a naive idea of how they are. Then they breed with them because they have an exotic fetishes and it produces shit. This has happened since the dawn of America, but it was primarily mixing Europeans, so it worked alright. Now it's shit.
>>
>>68984628
/thread
>>
>>68985315
why were you with a nigger bitch tho?

>racemixing
>>
>>68985846
Still, she was race mixing gone right. She was really short (like 5 feet), F cup tits, thick thighs and a cute face (except her Jew nose)
>>
pol is full of hypocrites

>muh white heritage
>muh white genocide
>muh save the white race
>but at the same time muh Asian/Latina half-black waifu

Seriously why even consider yourself a proud white man if you're not with a white person. Just fuck off.
>>
Never had a black gf but:

>first and only girlfriend was chink
>got blowjob before first kiss
>she had daddy issues and wanted me to be rough with her

>she was ugly

just fuck my racemixing shit up real good senpai
>>
>>68985846
You're so fucking stupid. I can't believe I'm wasting the time to write this and captcha to tell you
>>
>>68986094
Oh sure, they look great. But mutts have shitloads of mental problems. Especially personality disorders. A mutt buddy of mine also has some weird disorder where he can't gain fat, his metabolism is actually overactive. If he didn't work out so much some bad shit would haooen, but I can't remember what. His little sister was also stronger than him, which made no fucking sense but he swore on it, and blamed the same mutt genes that made his older sister bpd with hpd.
>>
File: image.png (944 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
944 KB, 750x1334
>>68986536
Right you are, my friend. She's turned into a massive attention whore (and just a whore in general), which is why I don't talk to her anymore. Pic related, her latest haircut. Totally doesn't scream "give me attention" at all
>>
>>68986753

Gross what the fuck you race traitor
>>
I have a half Romanian gf. She looks like a half black half white ebony... might have a little bit of gypsy background tho. Ass is top tier tho
>>
>>68986911
Do you pick her pocket?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.