[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim chimpout in Stockholm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Vehicles set ablaze for 2nd night amid riots in Stockholm suburb
> Violent riots continued for a second night in the southern Stockholm suburb of Alby, known for its significant immigrant population, RT’s Ruptly agency reports. Protesters set fire to cars and pelted police and emergency services with rocks and pyrotechnics.
>On Thursday night, police were patrolling the suburb, which is home to large Syrian and Armenian diasporas, as well as more recent Iraqi refugees, when a rock flew through the back window of their parked car.
>As officers searched for the culprits, the rioters set fire to tires on a public bridge, and poured gasoline over several cars, before lighting them up. When fire crews arrived they were also showered with projectiles.
>On Friday night, police encountered yet more clashes with residents, although there has been no official confirmation of a link between the scuffles.
https://www.rt.com/news/337334-stockholm-migrant-suburb-riots-fire/
>>
>>68983219
I don't understand why this is even newsworthy.
This is life in peaceful Sweden.
>>
>>68983219

Can we stop calling riots "chimpouts" please?

Chimpanzees are highly intelligent animals. Very disrespectful.
>>
File: 1456049948277.jpg (100 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1456049948277.jpg
100 KB, 780x780
>>
>>68983219
Can Swedomalians confirm? RT is not the most reliable source.
>>
>come from burning shithole country
>turn new country into burning shithole

Is it homesickness?
>>
>>68983219
I bet SJWs are already defending them by saying "Oh come on, not all Muslims are like that"
>>
>>68983219
ENRICHED
N
R
I
C
H
E
D
>>
>>68984049
>not all Muslims are like that
Then why the fuck hasn't the Muslim community turned them in?

Oh yeah, they're clannish asshoes
>>
File: 1453028258664.jpg (92 KB, 554x700) Image search: [Google]
1453028258664.jpg
92 KB, 554x700
islam needs to end
>>
>>68983639
holy shit, has he been murdered yet?
>>
>STOCKHOLM During Saturday night rocked the southern Stockholm suburb of Alby new car fires. When News Today arriving at the site are several cars on fire and rescue services arrive with several vehicles. - Four cars have been burned according to the emergency services, says Tove Hägg at Stockholm police to News Today.

>There were dramatic scenes that met News Today at Notari hill in the southern Stockholm suburb of Alby on Saturday night. Several cars were burned and a parking deck and a number of people had gathered around to see the devastation take place.
http://nyheteridag.se/nya-bilbrander-skakar-sodra-stockholm/
>>
>>68983639
Based man. Hope he stays safe.
>>
>>68983748
I read swedish, but I don't see any mention of it in any swedish newspaper. Could be just some made up RT story using old video and photo material from the riots a few years ago.

RT is not about the details, they try to present stories that describes the mood of the news. It's not that they are unreliable, you just have to take it as some sort of expressive news and disregard the details.
>>
>>68983748

Not only is RT the first (and usually only outlet) to stream muslim riots, they haven't faked one yet.
>>
>>68984237
>http://nyheteridag.se/nya-bilbrander-skakar-sodra-stockholm/
That is not a riot and the fire services was not attacked here. Was just criminals who burned 4 cars.
>>
>>68984489
>Pure coincidence
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.