[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
europe is a dormant volcano history has proven numerous times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: volcano.jpg (3 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
volcano.jpg
3 MB, 3888x2592
europe is a dormant volcano

history has proven numerous times that once in a while we erupt and shake the world, that we are capable of great atrocities and destruction

the pressure is building at the moment, we can all feel it

what will finally tip us over?
>>
If I get repeating digits, the happening is going to start Sweden
>>
>>68982719
What?
You can't compare to Mongols or the turkics

Stop feeling yourself, idiot
>>
>>68982719
Yes.
>>
File: ww1.jpg (208 KB, 991x734) Image search: [Google]
ww1.jpg
208 KB, 991x734
>>68983098
The nail polish is cracking my friend, if our leaders can't deal with this we will stop believing in democracy and give power to some populist dictator who will get things done. This has happened before, for centuries we've developed technology to kill each other and others efficiently, we know that we got where we because we destroyed others and ourselves. Our leaders aren't opening the pressure valves, the pressure is building and the longer it builds the bigger the explosion will be.

The world will go up in flames.
>>
>>68982719
>Portugal
>europe
>>
Lol. Europes dead bro.
>>
>>68984387
That's wishful thinking. I don't see any signs. 'peace marches' still go on, people are afraid of expressing their opinions on le faycebook because of social pressure and actual outright censure with cops knocking at your door for saying you don't like immigration.

I'll pray for it, but I don't see it happening.
>>
I think the development of the nuclear bomb has made it impossible to shake up society when needed, such as was done in the past. It has doomed us to mediocrity and self-warring.
>>
>>68982719
this is bullshit and wishful thinking
>>
File: Dobo_istvan.jpg (110 KB, 404x516) Image search: [Google]
Dobo_istvan.jpg
110 KB, 404x516
>>68982860

My post number will end in three repeating digits, as a sign of Meme Magic, and it will symbolise the start of a new era.

Europe will unite and decuckify itself!
>>
>>68984552
>Lol. Europes dead bro.
Even you know that you're just saying that to justify being a turboweeb who moved to animeland.
>>
>omg just need a spark and then race war :DDDD

fuck off
people who think that "the silent majority" is secretly super racist and wants a conservative white utopia, are delusional
the majority of people I know are full blown #refugeeswelcome, "brussels shouldn't be used to justify islamophobia" and all that
even if the right-wing anti-immigration parties win the elections throughout Europe, and immediately close the borders indefinitely, Western Europe will still become a brown muslim hellhole in several generations; the common people are NOT prepared to do what needs to be done to secure the future of a white Europe

we cannot save a people that does not want to be saved
>>
>>68985225
i'm not talking about le race wars and white utopia.
>>
>>68984561

That's how it always started.
Non "PC" opinions being developed behinde closed doors, slowly crawling into the pubs, then to the street and finaly you have a policy.

In Austria, since we "closed" the border, the muslim genocide and anti-NGO narrative is growing. Three days ago, 2 WWF guys were attacked on open street.

You, monkey men have no idea whats going on in europe, so gtfo.
>>
>poortugal
>>
>>68985225
>the majority of people I know are full blown #refugeeswelcome, "brussels shouldn't be used to justify islamophobia" and all that

Your country is a cucked shithole.

The majority of people I know disapprove of mass immigration and dislike shitskins.

Your country paid for some its sins last Tuesday, hopefully it won't take too many more bombings and Muslims hiding terrorists, for your people to wake up and realize that they're being cucked.
>>
>>68987378
>Three days ago, 2 WWF guys were attacked on open street.
Good.
I saw, some couple of months ago in Wörgl, a greenpeace or WWF activist with a necklace with the continent of Africa on it, I had to prevent myself knocking out this faggot.

>>68985225
t. moelenbeek inhabitant
>>
>>68987742

The NGO discourse could be the spark here. To many people involved in the corruption and to many know about it who don't profite.
Even MSM pushes the narrative.

If you like to get involved, start with insulting them loudly with things like:

>Get a real job
>Do you know you are a slave for a corrupt corporation
>How are your gender classes, bet you have hundred job offers, beside, nice piercings.

And observe the reactions of people around you. When you see them nod or smile, go on.
>>
>>68988132
Are NGOs really that corrupt?
>>
File: ayoo hol up.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [Google]
ayoo hol up.gif
4 MB, 158x223
>>68982719
>portugal talking bout europe
>we
>>
>>68988964

I guess not all of them. Personaliy I have looked a bit deeper in the Fonds Soziales Wien, Caritas and Diakonie, and got an inside into UNICEF.

Those are defenitly corrupt from head to toe and about to try to do the biggest robbery of tax money in history.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.