[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>woman sleeps with a 12 year old - suspended sentence >this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Adam Johnson.jpg (41 KB, 218x298) Image search: [Google]
Adam Johnson.jpg
41 KB, 218x298
>woman sleeps with a 12 year old - suspended sentence

>this guy messes around with a 15 year old - 6 years

>uk justice system

>white male privilege

if youre going to commit a crime here, its fine but just make sure youre female first.
>>
>>68981097
I've just reported you for inciting sexism

Enjoy prison.
>>
>>68981097
and this is why europe is officially cucked
>>
>>68981246
oi oi you're disturbing the peace by mentioning that P*ison exists.
ur going away fer a long time.
>>
Diversity stops at a certain point.
You are the point.
It's just the world we live in and it's fucked. Hopefully I can become prime minister and stop this diversity thing within the next 30 years. Watch out Canada I'm coming to fix ya.
>>
The courts hate men.

Some snivelling judge gets a boner when he locks men up and lets women off.
>>
He deserves to be in prison. And lets be honest, 12 year olds want to fuck women
>>
>>68981436
> implying Canadians would vote for a non-cuck
kek
>>
>>68981951

>implying 15 year old slags dont want to get fucked by a professional football player

She got caught, because she bragged about it to her friends.
>>
>>68981097
Reported to UK police Internet division enjoy prison
>>
>>68981097

They are just pushing this story so much in the press to draw attention away from Muslim grooming gangs "Hey look everyone, white men are pedos too".

The story of this case actually broke when new revelations came out about Muslim child abuse in Rotheram.
>>
>>68985520
yeah i agree. i actually feel genuinely sorry for adam johnson. for the reason you mention and others, there is definitely an agenda at hand here and hes been made a scapegoat. hes been totally mugged. hes a fucking moron for getting himself in that situation, and all the pitchfork waving peasants are getting off seeing his fall from grace. it makes me sick.
>>
>>68985520

The Ched Evans case is a good example of where they burned a white male at the stake also. Ched Evans didn't even rape the girl (consensual drunk sex) and leftists/media raged more at Ched than they have at the mass child rape of british girls by muslims.

They just focus in on white males as much as possible whenever they can for propaganda purposes.

This being said, what this guy did was still against the law and dodgy.
>>
>>68982879
I know 14 year olds with perverted minds that crave for cock
>>
>>68985748

Yeah even though what he did was against the law etc, too much hay has been made of it. It just suits the leftist narrative to much to not be exploited to the biggest extent possible.
>>
>>68985828

I mean watch this fucking shit for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lErO9lp201Q

Delingpole brings up the Muslim grooming gangs, and a fucking Muslim on the panel says as a counter point "Ched Evans wasn't Muslim". The slimey son of a bitch. Yeah, Ched Evans also didn't rape anyone. The Muslim grooming gangs ACTUALLY RAPE people on mass, and children nonetheless. Bastards.
>>
>>68981097
she was jailed for 9 years
>>
>>68981522
Mate, everyone does IF you are
>white
>hetero
>CIS
It saddens me to see that this modern soviety actually products males that basically thinks that
>hurr fucking durr. We are the most shittiest thing that has ever existed and we should be nutered and sent to the re-education camps. We are the opressers and wife beaters with no value and we have no right to even exist.

I just hate this modern way of thinking. I am sick and tired of constantly having to check my "white christian heteroboy rights" whike being told that it is all my fault. The racism, the opression, islamophobia... just name it, its my faukt.

Why didn't the fucking feminists, gays and black people just settle for the equal rights that they finally achieved?
>>
File: 1458392282773.jpg (298 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1458392282773.jpg
298 KB, 2000x1333
>>68986605
>soviety

You simultaneously somehow misspelled a word and stumbled across a bit of brilliance at the same time.

What kind of society do SJW's want? A SOVIETy one.

Brilliant!
>>
>>68986784
lol. this has meme potential. am flabbergasted that it isnt aleady a meme desu, its so simple and effective.

>muh soviety
>>
>>689867

Didnt notice that before you pointed it out.

>phone
>touch screen
>beer
>typos
The corner stone of human qeniousness
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.