[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be working >Two fat white mid 20s trumpfags come into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: BanfiFranco_SpermWhale_lg.jpg (40 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
BanfiFranco_SpermWhale_lg.jpg
40 KB, 640x427
>Be working
>Two fat white mid 20s trumpfags come into my store.
>retarded hats included
>grab two red bulls and try to buy them with EBT(food stamps).
>Talking about how they're gonna sneak them into a theatre to see batman v superman
>I explain several times that we don't do EBT at this store
>trumpfag tries to intimidate me, saying "Just hit the button to accept it", puffing out his chest, trying to look badass.
>I explain that there is literally no way for our computer to process an EBT payment.
>He starts bitching about "hadji marts" and how they're all shit because "hadji marts"
>This is a fucking corporate store, 100% white management and employees.
>Eventually they give up and leave.
>The quieter one gives half assed apology for his douchebag friend before shuffling out of my store.

Explain to me again how you trumpfags aren't a complete waste of space, again?
>>
>things that never happened
>>
dude you work at a convenience store so don't act all high and mighty
>>
>>68977084
>>Be working

hahaha this faggot isn't even a NEET
>>
>>68977084
fuck me, i love spermwhales. im sure you just prefer the sperm though
>>
>>68977189
1. At least I have a fucking job.

2. Not on food stamps while spending money on fucking movie theatre tickets.

3. Not on food stamps while spending money on stupid fucking hats.

4. Not on food stamps at all.

Sounds like I'm just not being a degenerate fuck.
>>
>>68977084
>now go back to LeReddiTt and say proudly that you brainwashed "da raciss" with your undetectable shilling.

Brave them/their .Or whatever pronoun you prefer.
>>
>>68977365
Call me Ishmael.
>>
>>68977084
>Be burger
>Work in convenience store for nothing and get buttfucked by American corporatism
Also:
>Your pic
>Average American
>>
>>68977084
>batman v superman

and that's where I almost chocked on water like lubio.
>>
>>68977332

If those are the things that help you sleep at night then good goyim, know and love your place. Feel better and feel like your above those who are actually above you
>>
File: 1455537167090.png (506 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455537167090.png
506 KB, 600x600
>>68977084
Regressives are mad at the fact that we could've memed sanders into the Whitehouse.
But failed to realise that we fucking hate liberals and everything they stand for.
>>
File: Colin.png (152 KB, 463x333) Image search: [Google]
Colin.png
152 KB, 463x333
>>68977606
What the actual fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>68977084
>trump supporter
>on EBT
Seems legit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.