[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there seriously a more pussified kind of people than whites?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 741x649) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 741x649
Is there seriously a more pussified kind of people than whites? You faggots are literally frightened of everyone and everything

>MUH NIGGERS IN MUH COUNTRY AND TAKIN MUH WOMEN
>ISLAM AND MUSLIMS IN MUH COUNTRY, THEY BLOWIN UP MUH BUILDINGS N SHIT
>MUH JEWS CONTROLLING THE MEDIA AND BRAINWASHING EVERYONE TO HATE POOR WHITE MAN AND RACEMIX
>MUH CHINKS DOING BETTER THAN US IN THE ECONOMY
>INDIANS AND MEXICANS TAKIN MUH JOBS
My fucking sides family, can you faggots get a grip please and grow a fucking pair? You cucks are pissing your pants over every little fucking thing, no wonder you're the current laughing stock of the world and everyone's walking right over you. That's also why you go on your genocidal or school shooter paths probably.

And btw this isn't towards all whites, it's mostly right wingers. Just fucking kill yourselves dude
>>
>>68975680
>Sees that flag
Opinion dismissed.
>>
>>68975738
Cuck detected
>>
>>68975680
>generalizing how we generalize minorities
Wow OP, you took it to a whole new level. Here's your (You).
>>
>>68976392
op doesn't get a (you) he gets a (op) back to plebbit newfag
>>
sure, kid, how about you go back to your bedrom and masturbate over mlp while white people take care of things for you? we'll call you if we need you.

>>>/mlp/
>>
>>68975680
I console myself in the fact that we will have a 10 to 1 k:d ratio on average.
>>
Sorry Jamal, maybe that white girl will go out with you next time you ask, but don't take out your anger on /pol/
>>
>>68975680
I just don't want to see the white race get guilted out of existence by faggots like you, Malcom Ex-Lax.

Also, I don't know anyone can defend Muslims now. They literally want to kill all non-Muslims, and we're welcoming them into our house so they can eat all our food, rape our families and kill us when they're done.
>>
>68976530
No one gets a (You) from me.
>>
>>68975680
This tbqfh familia, grow a pair. These faggots are all talk no action
>>
>lol, you are a faggot for not being a cuck, this is why you nations are all cucked
>>
60 PERCENT
P
E
R
C
E
N
T
>>
>>68975680
What would growing a pair look like to you? Lying down and pretend nothing is happening? Fat chance.
>>
File: bitch shit 2.jpg (99 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
bitch shit 2.jpg
99 KB, 1280x960
>>68975680

Here you go bro
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.