[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German pacifists protest war and refugee policy in Easter marches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: crashing this country.gif (1 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
crashing this country.gif
1 MB, 384x216
http://www.dw.com/en/german-pacifists-protest-war-and-refugee-policy-in-easter-marches/a-19144434

OH BOY
>>
>>68973617
Is this a happening?
>>
>>68973988
them getting cucked by thousands doing a natin wide march count
>>
>>68973617
Are they in support of bringing more refugees in?
It said they're in support for "a more welcoming refugee policy"
>>
Bump for the uncuckening
>>
>>68974113
yes germany is destroying themselves, even though they don't know the cancer of islam.
>>
>>68973617
How dare you post this link on this the day of my daughter's wedding?
>>
>>68974158
Well shit, I read the title and thought they were protesting the refugee policy and wanted the government to stop bringing in more mudslimes
>>
>>68973617
>>68973988
>>68974113

Yes, they are in favor of letting in more refugees while blaming their own nations for the persecution and exploitation of these "Syrians".

What could possibly go wrong? Let a man into your country and tell them that your country is the reason they had to leave theirs. How progressive! This will surely lead to world peace and not civil war!
>>
I'm so fucking tired of these asswipes thinking they are the good guys

If you explain to them why they are wrong, the brainwashing kicks in

They are like robots

Fuck these tards
>>
>>68974113
Are you in support of the loo?
>>
>>68974250

>My wife's daughter's wedding
>>
>>68974286
kek
>>
File: boger%20face.png (7 KB, 514x352) Image search: [Google]
boger%20face.png
7 KB, 514x352
>>68974250
what are you doing on pol, on the day of your daughters wedding. iii didn't know if it was or not go and have fun stop posting on pol.
>>
>>68974308
DELETE THIS!!!!!
>>
>>68974346
It's a Jewish wedding and I wasn't invited. Please show me where it is written in the Jewish bible that Muslims cannot attend Jewish weddings?
>>
>>68974308
kek
>>
>>68974415
because jews and Muslims have fought with eachother for thousands of years. They hate eachother.
>>
Also, please don't underestimate pacifists. Look what Gandhi did to the UK.

They got cucked out of India by an anorexic pacifist wearing diapers. Hahaha, """"empire""""
>>
>>68974557
>because jews and Muslims have fought with eachother for thousands of years. They hate eachother.

Shiiiiiiiit, is this true? We need a thread about this NOW.
>>
>Syrian government destabilized by foreign invasion of extremist Muslims
>Solution is for first-world nations to take in foreign invasion of extremist Muslims

Happy Easter, guys. Spring is here and the ground is fertile with the blood of martyrs. REVOLUTION NOW
>>
>>68974686
>Spring is here

lmao u fell for the seasonal jew
>>
>>68974286
No
>>
File: Nihil-2.jpg (212 KB, 583x873) Image search: [Google]
Nihil-2.jpg
212 KB, 583x873
>Easter peace marches were started in 1958 by British philosopher and Nobel literature laureate Bertrand Russell (1872-1970), a committed pacifist and co-founder of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament in Britain.

>The number of marches reduced drastically after Germany's reunification, but they still take place every year.

Atheistic communists march on Easter as something to do to fill their hollow meaningless lives
>>
File: images (2).jpg (10 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10 KB, 220x220
>>68973617
Im going to make a prediction on may 23rd civil war will break out
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.