[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone have a fear for the future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 7805013.jpg (19 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
7805013.jpg
19 KB, 403x403
seriously
>trannies infulencing everyone to be gay and fuck them
> women only going for big cock like jamals and ignore anyone below 6 inches
> teens becoming sluttier
>europe getting blown up every other week

pol don't tell me its going to get worse. Is there anything that we can do about this. I really can't believe it got this far full of faggotry and retardation.
>>
>>68972661
Our generation exists solely to raise the next generation, they are the ones who will return the world back to the way it was. They'll make us proud.
>>
>>68972661
>ignore anyone below 6 inches
So am I okay since I'm 6 inches exactly?
>>
File: 1458649010084.jpg (240 KB, 531x1156) Image search: [Google]
1458649010084.jpg
240 KB, 531x1156
ww3 please...
>>
>>68973993
Big enough to be in the room while Jamal ravages her
>>
File: images (1).jpg (21 KB, 469x314) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
21 KB, 469x314
>>68972661
Don't forget that millennials will one day take political power and if we don't change stop this bullshit we will be fueled

JUST
>>
>>68974498
Fucked*
>>
>>68972661
If you think that 3 terrorist attacks a year and promiscous teens is something to fear, then, wew lad.
>>
>>68974118
> People who barely even know their own cities or regions geography fantasizing of exploration
>>
Let's find some far away island and populate it with strong, reliable, intellegent aryans, let the world collapse by itself, move in and finish of whatever is left and rebuild a new world on a new perfect, flawless foundation.

The ultimate victory something something is achieved by not even going to battle - old Chinese bro, the art of war
>>
>>68972661
>impregnate teens

Btw, build a wall and all will be fine.
>>
>>68975004
You do realize that when Europeans left the shores of Europe to sail across the Atlantic they legitimately thought they would either hit India, or fall off the flat Earth. The most famous explorers in human history would have failed a modern day 5th grade level geography class...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.