[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-Anlgo Threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (133 KB, 750x874) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
133 KB, 750x874
“They say that Russia has a bad public image. Do you know who else now has a bad image – the United States. We are currently in a state of information warfare with the trend-setters in the information space, most notably with the Anglo-Saxons, their media,” Putin’s spokesman said.

https://www.rt.com/news/337335-russia-anglo-saxon-media-war/

The Eternal Kraut is a Russian Shill
>>
>>68968928
The other day I had a guy with a Russian flag actually talking about the Anglo agenda to divide European people... So yeah people are definitely falling for it.
>>
File: jeremy kyle.jpg (55 KB, 638x478) Image search: [Google]
jeremy kyle.jpg
55 KB, 638x478
i'm allegedly 100% english.

every single person on my traceable family tree is an anglo.

why do i feel so detached from UK citizens? they look and behave so differently.
>>
>>68969044
>The other day I had a guy with a Russian flag actually talking about the Anglo agenda to divide European people

Interesting, there has been a lot of Euro and American infighting here of late, especially towards the UK
>>
>>68968928
Is that why they have all the RT reporters doing shit fake accents? Try and seem like us so that we listen to them?

Man, it must suck not to be an Anglo having nobody to listen to you.
>>
File: sdfgsdf.jpg (21 KB, 410x600) Image search: [Google]
sdfgsdf.jpg
21 KB, 410x600
>>68969186

Nice try Ivan, we're onto your game mate
>>
>>68969216
Yeah I see Americans throwing around "Euro cucked by muslims", and I see a lot of Euros saying "60% white".

I'd be willing to bet nonwhites start the fighting or some kind of shills. After all these last few months there have been tons of boards discouraging nationalism and Trump in particular, it wouldn't be too crazy to think that they simply make us fight each other to ruin quality threads.
>>
>>68969186
Real Englishmen were blacks. Learn you some history whiteboy.

William Shakespeare? Black
Henry the VIII? Black
King George of England? Light-skinned Black man
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>68969572
>discouraging nationalism and Trump in particular

Yeah that would figure, destroy nationalism and coax liberal self destructive politics into power instead.

Like Merkel and the destruction of Europe and like you said Nationalism, Merkel too is East German raised under the Russian sphere of influence

Labors Jeremy Corbin here another Marxist trying to destroy our Trident program and Nationalism

Motherfucker pinko commies
>>
>>68968928
And he is right.

The Anglo-saxons are the ones who want to rule the world throught the media, the war and the economics. They did it once against the Spanish Empire.
But well, thanks God we have Russia and russians who can fight back and who have the Chinese as allys.
Russia!!!
>>
>>68970636
>They did it once against the Spanish Empire.

Spanish Empire was beaten fair and square AND they had a head-start AND they had better connections to the church/pope AND they did try to invade us
>>
>>68969186
You are not alone in that respect.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html

Let's face it. The US squandered the chance to create a united North of the world following the end of the Cold War. The Soviet Union had collapsed and the various states were done with animosity and were eager for cooperation.
What did the US do instead?
>Send the worst economic advisors to Russia to 'help' with privatization.
An effort that mainly benefited only a handful of people. Many Jewish or American.
>Take in all the former Soviet allies it could into NATO.
An institution with no longer a purpose following the end of the Cold War.
>Unilaterally pulled out of the ABM treaty and started stationing ABM sites on Russia's border.
They were aimed at Iran the shills said. Iran whom has no missiles that can even reach Europe, let alone the US. And better yet Russia offered to share their radar for use in this network so the US wouldn't have to spend any money.

Fuck Clinton and fuck Bush for spoiling the chance of all white Christian nations being allied and united.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.