[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Communism sounds fucking awesome! Imagine being able to walk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: communist_party_l.png (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
communist_party_l.png
19 KB, 500x500
Communism sounds fucking awesome! Imagine being able to walk to game-stop and just take the games off the self, than driving to iHop in FREE CAR to get free pancakes. You can work any job you want. I would be a guitarist or something.
>>
I would self identify as a nigger and do nothing all day.
>>
new games would never be released
>>
>>68965345
Why not? People can get any job they want. So there would still be people making games.
>>
>>68965380
only indie 2d games. big games need a lot of people working together. no one would do it.
>>
>>68965483
Why not? I could do the music?
>>
>>68965278
Hahaha no

You'd get a bullet to the head for being an embarrassment to the party and the country.
>>
>>68965278
>go to commie gamestop
>all games are the same fucking thing, because no competition=no improvement
>FUCKING GAMESTOP
>>
>>68965552
you can't make a game with a music.
>>
Communism is great except for when it's sexy.
>>
topkek
in a communist society, you would work in the 12 hours straight to make enough money so you can wait in the bread line for 2 hours
>>
>>68965380
You would get paid the same no matter what you did and how well you did it. Nearly every game out would either suffer a huge drop in quality (since many of these people would rather just sleep all day. People would usually rather play video games than make them) or would disappear entirely, with the programmers moving on to easy jobs like "painters"
>>
>>68965483
Not true, look at No Man's Sky, it's made by a small dev team, an indie team.
>>
>>68965690
You can literally hire Tyrone who is great with making beats from around the corner.
>>
>>68965828
Wouldn't they want to make video games for "the greater good of the people" people would make stuff for me out of the goodness of their heart. Because verything is free there are no wages.

Just do what you want bro! If you wanna be a painter go do that, since everything is free people are free to have unlimited potential! You don't get payed, if you want something you just take it for free!
>>
>>68965828
you are forgetting that if people had choice 90% of them would not move to easier job, they would just not work at all and starve. everyone would die because no one would want to plant. people that say how you could do anything in comunism forget that to it exist it need to be authoritarian government, so they would just force you to do this
>>68965794

>>68965938
>hey guys lets spend hundreds of hours doing a game for free
>no
end of the story
>>
>>68965278

Communism sounds fucking awesome! Imagine being able to walk to ENTERTAINMENT AND GAMES LOCATION 11231-2 and look and empty shelves, then driving to APPROVED RESTAURANT B332-D2 in your government approved shitbox to get free human supplement pills and a dirty water. You can work any job you are assigned. I would be in the gulag or something.
>>
>>68966057
You jungle monkeys literally kill people for cents which is basically killing for free and you guys enjoy it, your point?
>>
How it would work is you're supplied a government ration of video games. You go to pick it up, drive two hours to the one store in your region, wait five hours in line, then you get to select from Evolve, Godzilla 2015 and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5. Playable only on the official communist party game console.
>>
ITT People who think Communism means everything is literally free without ever working
>From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs
nice try edge lords
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.