[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I end it all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1454739122803.jpg (219 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
1454739122803.jpg
219 KB, 1134x1001
Hey there /pol/. I've lost all hope now. For years my I've been living in a very ethnic area of Toronto, and dealing with Chinese, Indians, and Persians has be awful and pushed me to me limits. My personal life just keeps getting worse and worse. I was robbed a few months ago (wasn't rich to begin with either) and my parents are getting old and sick. The last straw was the death of my fiancee last week. I don't know if I can live anymore guys, this might be end for me. Anyways, thanks for the bantz.
>>
>Anyways

Yes, merely for the fact that you used the word "anyways".

You dipshit fuck.
>>
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>68964606
kill yourself, nobody cares
>>
kill some muslims before you do it
>>
>>68964606
>Help, I live in Scarborough

Are you retarded? move.
>>
Definitely, I'll even come over and tie the noise and knock the chair over for you.
>>
>>68964702
What's wrong with the word "anyways"?
>>
>>68965249
Thanks, auto correct.
>>
>>68964702
lol what a tough guy.png

>>68964606
no, don't kill yourself. it's hardest for you that it's ever been right now, that's why you are contemplating suicide. people on /pol/ tell you to kill yourself because they regret not doing it years ago, and now they're in a much worse state.
>>
>>68964845
dont listen to this faggot. i care, bud
>>
>>68964606

Everyone who tries to kill themselves but fails realises how they don't actually want to die, they want help
>>
>>68964606
I recommend you call this number, anon. They'll help you out more than we possibly can:
>>
>>68965325
you fucking idiot are you trying to convince him to kill himself? the ride only gets worse from here op
>>
File: 20151109-EN_03.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
20151109-EN_03.gif
2 MB, 600x338
don't kill yourself.
>>
Don't do it, OP. You just have to get past these times and move on to being happier. Life is precious.
We can't lose a red leaf brother. :^)
>>
>>68964606
Don't kill yourself you big dumb faggot.

Life can't get worse, it can only get better after all that shit. You'll get better.
>>
>>68964606
either die, or assert yourself massively and tell everyone who doesnt give you what you want to fuck off including women
>>
>>68964606
Idk if this is serious but please dont do it
Dont you wanna see the results of the election
>>
>>68964606
Don't be a pussy canabro.High score on some minorities before you an hero.
>>
>>68964702
>>68964822
>>68964845
>>68965249

/b/ pls go

>>68966269
this guy gets it
>>
>>68964606
no you shouldn't end it all. You'll pull through. You're young and you can get things going for yourself. If you were old and had a lot problems then yeah, maybe. But it be an awful waste to throw your life away when you have some great opportunities ahead of you. And I'm sure you will have some great opportunities.
>>
>>68964606
/b can give you better help than pol
>>
>>68964606
Move to America and wait until Trump wins
>>
>>68964606
Join the army
>>
Why kill yourself when you can blame others for your problems
>>
>>68964606
This is why ill never settle down and have kids.
Would kill myself if my husband was a beta emasculated cuck.
Toughen up. Lift weights. Better yourself.
Or you could kill yourself like the faggot you are and contribute to the fall of the white race.
Your choice.
>>
>>68964606
You have a duty to us, your people, and your nation not to give up.

You have no choice. You can't give up.
>>
>>68964606
Don't worry. I'll soon be coming over to cheer you up.
>>
We still need to remove the jews from power! Dont quit on us, the day we remove jews from power is the day we will be free!
>>
Do it and blame it on trudeau in your note.
>>
Nice bait, but if you're truly worried about it, rape a few women before you an hero so your genes survive and there are more people to fight the dindu menace
>>
>>68964606
Are your arms and legs broken? If not, don't go away without a fucking fight.

You must be a ducking millennial because life is not supposed to be easy and you get no prize for participation.

Life is hard where you live? Move!
You can't get pay all your bills? Reduce expense (to a bare minimum if needed), get another job (if possible).
Other people problems (like your folks) are holding you down? When it comes to the end, if it is you or them you need to ditch them and live your life. They lived a full one already

Now, stop being a faggot. That's not redpilled and certainly degenerated
>>
You should kill yourself if you blame your problems on, not even other individuals, but whole ethnic groups while living in Canada.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.