[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tumblr radical feminists discuss gendercide.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: JESUS CHRIST.png (48 KB, 534x662) Image search: [Google]
JESUS CHRIST.png
48 KB, 534x662
I've finally found them, the hell they call eden, on tumblr. For the longest time I've wondered where the radical feminists were hiding, as they did not post on the usual feminist tags. So to document them in their habitat was near impossible.

I've stumbled onto a nest of the fuckers. Through this single post we can begin to understand the radical feminist, where they lie and how to fight them. The notes show who liked this post, who reblogged it, and their page. This single post

We have an opportunity to understand, track and then strike the enemy where they live.
>>
http://notcisjustwoman.tumblr.com/post/141751297419/opisaterf-takemeanal-opisaterf

Jesus fucking Christ I forgot the link.
>>
>>68963150
Bumping
>>
File: Rogers_Place_2.jpg (76 KB, 377x274) Image search: [Google]
Rogers_Place_2.jpg
76 KB, 377x274
>>68963150
They're pathetic but so are you. Watching the argument between sjws and pol.... what do you think that would look like in real life? A massive land whale with blue-green hair and horn-rimmed glasses arguing versus a neckbeard.
>>
>radfem raising a superior male

baby's better off dead
>>
>>68963150
When the time comes, we will strike tumblr again, harder than they could ever imagine. But we must not rush it. We only get one more chance. We must reach maximum hilarity when it happens, we can't waste our chance.
>>
>>68963150

The only thing more pathetic than tumblr feminists bitching in their own little hugbox is the /pol/tard who specifically goes out of his way to find them and get angry at them
>>
>>68963452
I hardly care what it looks like, all I want is to destroy any semblance of a safe space they have left.

These people literally accuse anyone who calls their shit out, as male.
>>
I want à son I'll cry if I have a daughter
>>
>>68963867
I'm actually a native of funny junk.
>>
>>68963845
We need to research the enemy find the full dept of their nest, their tags everything, then and only then can we strike at full force.
>>
>>68963935

WELP that explains a lot

Get the fuck out of here faggot, we have better things to do than LE EBIN RAIDS on the meanie tumblr feminists XD

Consider how pointless your life is, and then kill yourself
>>
>>68963150
If this is an indication of the most powerful stronghold and organization our "enemy" has, I don't think we have anything to worry about lel.
>>
>>68964764
Well I have been considering a new life direction. What are the benefits of death?
>>
>>68963452
Ad hominem is not an argument
>>
>>68964790
Its not the strong hold you have to worry about its the nature of them.

Radical feminists are philosophical pushovers but what they do best is recruiting, they are feminism fully realized and because of this their numbers only grow and suddenly, these feminists are the ones teaching children raising a generation, they spread and grow.

They are literal cancer.
>>
>>68963923
I wanted a son first so I was harsh on my daughter and raised her to be aggressive. I already fucked up.
>>
>>68965158
It's not too late.
>>
>>68965158
Its never too late.
>>
BESIDES the obvious answer of having a common hate sponge is a lot of fun;

What benefit is there to even giving these people the time of day? You expand their stage precense by giving them the false impression that they matter.

When you choose not to give a shit, they lose out straight away should they not fall back onto being completely desperate in trying to show you whos boss.
>>
>>68965515
Its too late. I can raise her to be a servant, to clean the house but all the times I whipped her with a slim jim (the snack - makes a good belt) will change her forever.
>>
>>68966175
She will seek approval of men all her life
A slut is born
>>
Furries, radical feminists, etc. are mental diseases disguised as ideologies or hobbies.

So discussing them is pointless.
>>
If the guy down the road pretends he's the Queen of England, you don't try to argue with him that you've seen pictures of her in England and she doesn't look like him, etc.
>>
Working Class Radical Feminist

- Anti-capitalist

- Poverty-class harm reduction

- Gender abolition

- Anti-racist

- Anti-colonialist

- Anti-religion

- Pro death for johns and rapists

- Birds

welp, we got a real winner over here
>>
>>68963201
What is a john? In "pro death for johns and rapists" is it just a male?
>>
>>68967458
prostitute's clients
>>
>>68967450
that's normal on tumblr.
>>
actually better for any future son of a rad fem if he is aborted. she'd make his life a living hell. 100% chance he would be gay, trannie, bullied, or raging at women his whole life
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.