[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can the US and Russia ever be real allies? Could the US ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Can the US and Russia ever be real allies? Could the US ever actually ditch Europe and side with Russia?

Geopolitic thread, basically.
>>
>>68962742
I have no problem with the ruskies, and would love an alliance between our two peoples. Together we will eliminate islam from the world.
>>
Wrong forum, this is the Trump forum.
>>
>>68962860
Together I believe we can get a lot of shit done.

Manned missions to Mars and other planets I'm assuming
>>
When Trump gets in, him and Putin will be allies.
>>
>>68962742
It really all depends on each state's interests.

As long as the US believes it's superior to Russia, and the Russian's believe they're being patronized, probably not.

Russia bros are cool though. They don't shit post nearly as often as our western """""""allies"""""""
>>
>>68962860

Sure, but there are simple geopolitical issues at stake. The world economy would be turned upside down.
>>
>>68962887
>forum

triggered
>>
File: tumblr_m9uxl8UrHV1qzy4ino1_500.gif (726 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9uxl8UrHV1qzy4ino1_500.gif
726 KB, 500x329
>>68962742
>Can the US and Russia ever be real allies?

no, but we can get along
>>
>>68962742
A German-Russian alliance is more likely, and I heavily suspect it's what AfD and Putin want.
>>
>>68963021
Please leave /POL/ if you are going to insult people.
>>
>>68962742
>Can the US and Russia ever be real allies?
>both religio brain raped
>both decadent (food / alcohol)
>both with overblown perceptions of themselves
>both degenerate, inbred godtards
>both MAD (literally and in the acronym definition of the world)
>both measure themselves by the size of their weapons cache

the problem:
>both are ignorant, insular and utterly jingoistic
>>
We've been secret allies the whole time, without imaginary conflict there is no reason to fund our ridiculous military budgets.

Only retards think there is a real conflict between us.
>>
>>68962966
This.

The two countries interests make it so they can never be "allies" as there's really no such thing. They'll only use each other however they can when their interests align.
>>
>>68962966
While NATO exists, a US-Russia alliance is simply not gonna happen.
>>
>>68963032
This. It's nothing personal. Just business.
>>
I've noticed that in this kind of thread, Russians never post.
>>
>>68962742
Russia would be the best fucking ally to have.
All these Eurofags let thousands of immigrants into their countries, only to be blown up then blame themselves while their politicians sit around with their thumb's up their asses thinking they should let in more and more refugees. Here in the US we ally ourselves with the shittiest allies, who only want to shoot themselves in the foot because they don't want to be labeled as racists.
Fuck Europe, it's dead.
We need Russia, and I would think Russia needs us.
>>
File: 1408868008559.gif (374 KB, 404x500) Image search: [Google]
1408868008559.gif
374 KB, 404x500
>>68962742
It depends on what the world looks like in 50 years.

If the EU turns into a caliphate in all but name and starts suppressing non-muslims and implementing sharia, then yeah the US will likely have much stronger ties with Russia and if a war breaks out, they will probably help russia.

People seem to forget that this Russia - US adversarial role has only existed for ~50 years and only occurred because of communism and the actions of stalin post world war 2. As soon as Russia becomes the lesser evil, alliances will change. The only reason that people view russia vs USA as monolithic conflict is because they've been fed propaganda non-stop for 50 years. As soon as the propaganda stops people will remember that the US and russia have never even had a direct war against each other and all will be forgiven.

Hell, if France, Germany and the UK can all be the best of allies and even be members of a umbrella political system, it should be obvious that the US and Russia can put aside the differences pretty easily.
>>
>>68963621 (You)
Because we've had this very same thread hundreds of times already, and the answer is quite simple.

>>68962742
No one over here needs the kind of alliance that will be broken in 4 or 8 years, or earlier if the Congress feels like it.
No one needs an alliance with a country that ditches its long-standing allies for the sake of its long-standing enemies, neither.
>>
>>68965107
He said he wants someone from Russia, not "Russian Federation" wherever that is.

Your opinion is discarded.
>>
>>68965529
kek
>>
>>68962742
No country says bad words to Russia and US When US-Russia alliance can be real.
It becomes important that the two countries make mutual concessions each other in every cases
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.