[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Paris >Brussels Where will the next attack take place?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1455755275533.jpg (54 KB, 460x613) Image search: [Google]
1455755275533.jpg
54 KB, 460x613
>Paris
>Brussels

Where will the next attack take place?
>>
>>68959868
London.
>>
>>68959868
13/11 Never baguette
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Ur mums stank puss
>>
>>68959979
This
>>
>>68959868

IMO, there will be an attack tomorrow at an american church

they know the churches will b e packed for easter.... think about the timing of the brussels and paris shit
>>
>>68959979
Please yes, it will force the Brexit and get rid of a bunch of sandniggers
>>
Isis had a poll asking asking supporters where to attack next and they chose brussels again
>>
>>68959868
Hope they attack Germany. We need germans to rise again.
>>
If we lived in a just world, Mecca
>>
File: 1411133246683.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1411133246683.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
What are the odds they'll strike in Sweden next?
>>
>>68962289
They don't attack Muslim countries, so you're safe
>>
>>68962384
That joke would work if muslim countries hadn't been in a perpetual state of war for like one and a half thousand years
>>
File: oh_you.gif (557 KB, 224x199) Image search: [Google]
oh_you.gif
557 KB, 224x199
>>68962384
Kek
>>
Mark my words faggots:
It's gonna be Frankfurt or Cologne
You fags realize the sandniggers already control London right? They would just be killing other suicide bombers in an attack.
>>68962289 They already control you, your government is a bunch of cucks, you should try to move far East to Russia, or you will probably be killed or raped.
>>
>>68959868
If they indeed launch a major attack on the US like they said, it'd either be in the densely populated northern parts of the eastern seaboard, like Boston new York and so on; or it'd be in California. Luckily I live like 30 or 40 miles from the ocean, so I'll be fine- but LA would be fucked.
>>
As a Londoner myself, it'll be a home grown terrorist from East London, probably Mile End or Whitechapel who'll attack a prominent tourist spot, Big Ben or Tower of London I'd say.
>>
>>68962865
They wouldn't attack their allies.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.