[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mandatory paternity tests at birth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Sibling-Dna-Testing[1].jpg (126 KB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
Sibling-Dna-Testing[1].jpg
126 KB, 750x420
>Man is more likely to stay with the mother and take care of the child if he's absolutely sure it's his
>In the event that he's not the father, saves him and the child from mental and emotional damage later down the road

There is literally no reason for anyone to object to this.
>>
>>68958572
Who's going to pay for it? Certainly not Shaniqua there for her 6th kid by a different father.
>>
File: 1456640274349.png (57 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
1456640274349.png
57 KB, 240x255
>>68958572
>In the event that he's not the father, saves him and the child from mental and emotional damage later down the road
How so OP?

If the man is not the biological father of the child can he opt out of taking care of it?

If so then I agree with you
>>
File: 1456256576510.gif (2 MB, 302x187) Image search: [Google]
1456256576510.gif
2 MB, 302x187
>>68958572
Except for the Frenchists, who live in a country where paternity tests are actually illegal.
>>
>>68958572
I second this. It should be associated with medical records for practical reasons. I'm honestly not sure why we don't already do this. It seems like it should be standard with your birth certificate and whatnot.
>>
>>68958770
>implying people pay for anything anymore
>>
>>68958572
Having forced paternity tests for married couples isn't a good idea.

I'm not saying it isn't possible for married people to cheat on their spouses obviously they do, but forced paternity tests will insinuate an issue of distrust where one might not be needed. This is bad for the parents and bad for the kid.

If the man and woman are not married it is a moot point. Mom wants child support says some guy is the father. Dad doesn't think he is so Mom sues for child support in court. Literally the first day in court the judge will set up a paternity test.
>>
>>68958835
>If the man is not the biological father of the child can he opt out of taking care of it?

Yes. If it's not his biological child, then it's not his responsibility.

>>68958770

The cost is nothing compared to the costs of taking care of a child.
>>
>>68959543
OR you could just do the tests as part of the standard medical test suite and people don't have to fork over thousands of shekels to a bunch of lawyers to go through the bullshit of a court trial just to get the same shit done.
>>
File: 1366256112306.jpg (465 KB, 652x1586) Image search: [Google]
1366256112306.jpg
465 KB, 652x1586
That's a perfectly sensible idea, so naturally feminists will never allow it.
>>
Considering genome sequencing is below 1k per person now and will only go down, it's inevitable
>>
>>68960273
This. If it's universal then there is no stigma.
>>
>>68960482
>Jewishness is passed through the mother
>this is what Jew feminists actually believe
>>
>>68958572
>implying all fathers are black or hispanic
>>
>>68958572
>There is literally no reason for anyone to object to this.

yes there is, if hes not hte father he leaves the mother

then the mother has to go on welfare because shes a whore

then the state has to pay the bill

so the state instead wants you the cuck to pay

which is what you deserve for voting in politicians that actively cuck you
>>
>>68960947
That's the rule.
>>
Fuck looking after a kid even if you're the father. Should of got an abortion ya dumb cunt
>>
>>68960482
What the fuck is wrong with people?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.