[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize the world was fucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97 KB, 1745x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97 KB, 1745x1080
>Be me, a few months ago
>Chilling with parents over dinner
>Dad's a pretty rich financial planner
>starts telling me about how fucked the financial system is
>Fiat currencies, Federal Reserve is a scam, banks are stealing peoples money
>Few months later, big short comes out, go and see it, already red pilled but starting to be really pessimistic
>over the last few months we've both jumped down the rabbit hole and realized all the shit that's been going on to fuck the common people and brainwash them
>Dad can only talk to me about it for a few minutes at a time before he gets a sad look in his eyes and has to go watch some stupid old person comedy show

Feels bad man
Post your stories anons.
>>
>>68957874
>be 13: system is fucked people are perfect
>be 20: people are fucked, system is perfect
>be 22: system is perfect, people are fucked becuase faggot humanity/arts/media students are waging wars inside our minds

the printing press was the biggest make in human history
>>
>>68957874

>married at 24
>divorced at 27
>custody of kids
>she owes like 25k, never pays shit
>Barely make 1800/mo
>sudden garnishment hits paycheck from ex's shit
>fight it, denied.
>barely make rent now, have to pull money out of my ass for everything else.
>>
>>68958387
>mistake
>>
>>68958387
>system is perfect
>government is hilarioulsly corrupt
>entire financial system designed to fuck the common people over
>better blame it on SJW libtards
They're a result of government brainwashing, anon.
>>
>>68957874
>Fiat currencies, Federal Reserve is a scam, banks are stealing peoples money
>Few months later, big short comes out, go and see it, already red pilled but starting to be really pessimistic

Dude, go download and watch Inside Job. It won the documentary Oscar in 2010.

I legit had to go for a walk afterwards. It'll make you want to punch things.
>>
>>68957874
Don't give in to despair anon, the very people that are causing this problem want you to give up without a fight.
>>
>>68957874

If you had a white society the financial system being fucked up would not be a problem, you pull together, share the pain and get on with life.

Japan will do fine with it's demographic supposedly fucked and it's financial system fucked up, western Europe will get white flighted and Arab'd to death.
>>
>>68959109
Already did, great show. Wait, that was the Matt Damon one right? Still, I'm too stupid to understand a lot of it without my old man explaining it really well like he always can. That's why I love the big short- makes everything so simple a 5 year old could get it.
>>
>>68957874
Joel Skousen
Guns, water, food that lasts like lentils
Off-grid real estate
Finding a cabin that is removed from major highways
One day they will cut off welfare and the niggers will walk up the highways to destroy the suburbs
>>
>>68959206
I've been trying to get into politics, think I'll try to spend my life helping people that way. Right now though, the best I can do is vote for people who aren't bought by the banks, stock up on all the guns I can, and most importantly educate my friends and family. Anyways, I think it's pretty hard to not feel shit when you know the world's so screwed, but that doesn't mean I'll give up on it.
>>
File: bank-bailout.gif (48 KB, 476x331) Image search: [Google]
bank-bailout.gif
48 KB, 476x331
/pol/, have you ever thought that the problem may simply be that your economical wellbeing is no longer part of the growth equation of a country?

i mean, if you look at it, the explosion of middle classes around the world was mostly in the post-wars era, and it followed a simple strategy: give money injection to working class, workers either use excedent to produce more, or to consume more

Now, with all these technological changes, maybe this equation is no longer the most productive, maybe having a big middle class is not longer a factor in production competitiveness, therefore there is no incentive to put money into your wellbeing, for the country does better with money destined to other sectors.

Maybe having the international banks and corporations not shit themselves is actually more useful for you than whatever you yourself could do if a part of that money were given to you.
>>
>>68960185

What's the point of putting up with international banks and corporations if all it does is lead to me suffering?
>>
>>68957874
I'm going to be honest(don't mean to get into muh feels), the last few weeks for me have been quite depressing. Maybe I should take a break from /pol/ for a while, but at the same time it helped cheer me up with the bantz that goes on. Idk I guess the world seems dark and it's hard trying not to get swallowed up by it.
>>
>>68957874
I had the same realization in my early 20s.

Then I grew up and accepted the shithole that is the world, the last stage of grief. There's really nothing any of us can do about it, other than spread knowledge. Accept the world for what it is and make the best of it.

The only thing that matters are the people close to you and your family. No one else gives a fuck, so don't care about them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.