[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are modern veterans so degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: degenerate.jpg (109 KB, 900x842) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
109 KB, 900x842
Most veterans that came home from WW2 didn't even want to talk about what they went through. None of them would ever have been so degenerate as to sell a clothing line featuring images of human skulls. They faced more trauma and lost more fellow soldiers than those serving today but just look at the difference in how they act now.
>>
>>68957706
Plenty of old veterans will tell you all about their war record and the things they've done.

How many world war 2 vets have you even talked to, OP? Are you sure you're not confusing them with vietnam vets?
>>
>>68957706
I would imagine it has something to do with the kind of enemy they are up against and the fact that there's no draft atm.
>>
>>68957706
killing your white brothers is different than killing goat fuckers. I would never brag about killing a white man but I would boast about killing a shitskin
>>
>>68957706
WW2 veterans had to kill good men.
Modern veterans have lots of fun killing mudslimes.
>>
>>68957706
All my grandpa ever did is talk about the war
>>
>>68959058
Actually many of the WW2 vets waited until very late in life to tell their stories. That withholding is why the Band of Brothers series came out when it did. Very late in their lives they finally started talking about it. My grandpa fought in the Ardennes Forest and was really fucked up mentally from it. He wouldn't talk about it at all. Those men killed more and saw more destruction than any Chris Kyle but they would never start a business selling skull t-shirts and bragging about their kills after going through that.
>>
Military training has become substantially better at making us dehumanize our enemies which means when most people talk about killing they don't even consider them human so it isn't a big deal.
>>
Nowadays your modern veteran will be stupid enough to blow through opsec by posting pictures of themselves in uniform or sensitive locations on social media.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 370x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 370x550
I've worked in Geriatric Nursing for about 6 years now. I've known probably 2 dozen vets, primarily World War 2 (They are just about all dead), and Korean War.

A few come to mind readily, one was present for D-Day. He was an engineer implanted to destroy barricades. After the invasion, he supervised German POWs rebuilding airfields and bridges to maintain supply lines. After the war he became moderately wealthy buying a lot of land. He had a big extended family. Bill, was his name.

Bill's family came in to visit with him often. They'd come every Sunday morning to take him to Church. Generally one of his Grandkids, with little Great Grandchildren. Bill had a basket of those big metal link puzzles made out of railroad ties and metal pieces by his chair. We had a thing worked out, where I'd pull a puzzle out at random and learn it, then piece meal teach it to him over the week. Then on Sunday, when his grand kids came in, he'd reach down and pluck this puzzle seemingly randomly from his basket and dissassemble it in the blink of an eye, then miraculously put it back together in a flash. He loved that.

Bill knew he was losing himself. Much worse to feel AD coming on slow, creeping in on your mind like a tide. Somewhere deep in the night, the tide breaks and rolls back from the shore only to discover in the morning bits and pieces of your memories gone. Bits and pieces of yourself gone.
>>
>>68959864
dude that just makes the WWII ones sound like pussies lol.

Kyle was a slayer and came out all good from it, deciding to help others and make bank.

WWII fags were mentally broken from a little blood.

You tell me?
>>
>>68960076
>>68961991
Exactly. Degenerate as fuck.
Btw
>>68961991
Nobody corroborated Kyle's stories.They were all made up. That's why many of them were proven false.
>>
People grasp whatever makes them feel special and gets them respect, makes their life easier. They do it because it works. They do it because people trip over themselves to give virtual BJs to them. So they lead with it.
>>
Veterans who actually "saw" shit, mostly don't talk. For the same reason I hated even using the "when I was in the military" card. The faggot as POG's tended to take all the glory like the relatively spineless cowards that they are and milk it like no tomorrow.

Also the shit Vets saw in Vietnam, Korea, and WW2 don't even compare to Iraq/Afghanistan. There is a tier of wars and they are higher on that tier. The only thing we're better than are those Gulf War faggots, but they got DU'd so that's shitty.
>>
My uncle was in nam'. Recon. Really fucked him up. He did 364 days active duty, 344 of those days were in the jungle. He has severe PTSD, but not too long ago he came over and showed my dad and I all his souvenirs and photos from over there. there's a Cronkite documentary that his unit was in that he brought over, man, shit was crazy. he killed a lot of gooks man. He showed us the belt of one gook he killed and kept, still had his blood stains on it after all these years
>>
>>68961463
What happened to Bill? Did he go peacefully? I'm happy he still had family come visit him. breaks my heart to hear about old people being completely abandoned
>>
File: 1459013532758.jpg (71 KB, 599x571) Image search: [Google]
1459013532758.jpg
71 KB, 599x571
We can all agree that the most degenerate are "army wives" who "have it hard" having a husband who is in the army
>>
It boils down to race. Talking about your kill counts when what you're killing is honest European völk is ridiculous. When you're killing gooks and mudslimes who have zero regard for human life and when the military is 100 percent comprised of career soldiers who want to kill shit, it's a little different. Add our acceptance of violence and its proliferation in pop culture, and you get the current situation.
>>
File: cat2.jpg (90 KB, 640x566) Image search: [Google]
cat2.jpg
90 KB, 640x566
>>68957706
Old veterans served, because it was right and must be done, and modern, because it's cool to shoot and shit, i don't know what else me to do with my life.
>>
>>68965634
oh im sure they have it hard all the time
>>
>>68965634
>have it "hard"
They certainly do
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.