[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you actually know anyone that is voting for Hillary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
>inb4 libfag, I'm MAGA

I live in Seattle, so you would think that there would be a a plurality of Hillary vs. Bernie, but i have not seen one fucking Hillary bumper sticker, yard sign, banner, or anything.

Something seems off. I honestly don't get why she seems to have such high support. I only see Bernie fags in Seattle, and that's it. Where is her support coming from?
>>
>>68957059
>Where is her support coming from?

People with jobs.
>>
>People get sick of bernouts
>people get sick of MAGA
>decide to vote hillary
>>
>>68957059
DUDE I'M TOO RETARDED TO INTO FREE MARKET SO I'LL BLOG ABOUT MY PERCEIVED PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF JUST BUYING THOSE OTHER RAZORS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
They're the real silent majority apparently
>>
>>68957059
nobody likes hillary, the people voting for her in primaries right now are mobilized minorities bought through a network of churches and local governments. everyone not bought in the dem voters is going for bernie or just staying home.

she's banking on the "I always vote D" crowd to get her through the general, but she's going to be facing record low turnout for dem voters versus record high turnout for Republican voters if anybody but cruz is the nominee. The party has been propping her up and making her look more competitive but it's not going to help in the general. I think they were expecting a loss this round before Trump started winning, now they're in crisis mode trying to position their failed garbage candidate to actually win. The general is going to be very interesting.
>>
File: trump feel the bern laugh.gif (1002 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
trump feel the bern laugh.gif
1002 KB, 500x255
>>68957059
It is mostly older establishment democrats. You know, the people who actually participate in the primaries.
>>
>>68959422
I'm getting this sense a lot too. Nigger or not, the fact of business is that Obama got democrats really excited to vote for him. Republicans put up candidates who were just OK, but in the end, Republicans were just voting for anyone but a Democrat. Like it or not, Obama made Dems excited to vote for him.

Are democrats really excited to vote for Hillary? Horse shit.
>>
hillary voters are old fucks
dumbasses who think its the same democrat party as the 30's
niggers/spics/asians/etc

Generally not people who you would meet in day to day
>>
>>68957059
My cousin and his wife are voting Hillary. Initially my cousin supported Yeb! but let himself get cucked into following his wife's own misguided preferences for a candidate. The icing on the cake is that the wife is Canadian.
>>
>>68957059
The people who vote for Hillary are low information voters. They don't know anything about their candidate or the other candidates in the race. They see the name Clinton and experience nostalgia from the 90s or they associate Clinton with the Obama administration and decide she should be elected based on that criteria.

Anybody who knows a shred of fact about Clinton knows that she is a corrupt corporate puppet who is as unlikeable as Pol Pot in a dress.
>>
My girlfriend is running the students for Hillary at my college, she likes guns and hates the Bernie fags so im cool with it, a hell of a lot more sensible than most liberals and likes the old Hillary Warhawk type which I can appreciate in a way. There out there they just don't go on the rants on Facebook like the bern kids and the MAGA's do so you don't notice them
>>
>>68960360
>going from supporting a bush to a clinton
>>
>>68959422
I agree with you 100%.
>>
>>68960621
>running the students for Hillary at my college
>she likes guns
>likes the old Hillary Warhawk type

if you're going to bang a mentally disabled person, you should have the decency not to advertise it
>>
>>68960696
Think about if Bush II wasn't such a shit show in his second term, we could have damn well had Bush III going up against Clinton II, that would have been so cucked
>>
>>68960875
not even a better than occurred W. Bush presidency could save Jeb from his own failure as a human being. Money can't buy everything and this election has shown that it's not the only thing you need to win a Presidential election.
>>
This homo in my accounting class that says his favorite show is "Girls". He also wears a Blackhawks hat from time-to-time.
>>
>>68960843
Hey man I browse /pol/ I'll take whatever pussy that thinks I'm not a complete asshole
>>
>>68961001
It's America, I always expect the worst. When we allow people to vote that used to be legally retarded before WAIS changed their standards (IQ of 85 used to mean mentally retarded, too many people scored under this so they dropped it one standard deviation down to 70) bad shit tends to happen.
>>
>>68960696
A lot of my family, like many Americans, are politically retarded.
>>
>>68960360
>>68960553
It really feels like a lot of Dems are just going to vote for Hillary because that's what they have to do and not what they want to do.
>>
>>68957059

Hillary voter here

I'm a pro-free market, status quo loving elitist
>>
>>68961291
Well I'm a Democrat and I'm not going to do that. Shillary can go fuck herself. I might be done with the party if this is the direction it's going. I'll probably switch to Independent.
>>
I've seen one Hillary sign in an otherwise Bernie neighborhood. I know people who will vote for her if she gets the nomination because they're scared shitless of Trump, but who did not vote for her in the primary.

Her base is old people not degenerate enough to behave like degenerates, but who don't want to beat their queer snowflake children.
>>
File: twerk6.webm (418 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
twerk6.webm
418 KB, 640x640
>>68957166
all the people in my age group are bern faggots because he thinks he will forgive their student loans
>>
Plenty of Hillary bumper stickers here in Los Angeles
>>
>>68961465
But now the coin has flipped. While people like you may have been extraordinarily excited about voting for someone like Obama (It's easy to see his appeal, and no mystery why he won), ordinary people are are packing Trump rallys. They are genuinely exited about him because he represents what people want out of a politician.
>>
>>68961860
Voting for someone just because you don't like the opposition is a fool's errand. It has never worked.
>>
File: pepe trump4.jpg (31 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
pepe trump4.jpg
31 KB, 396x385
>>68959422
>they were expecting a loss this round before Trump started winning, now they're in crisis mode trying to position their failed garbage candidate to actually win.

Don't forget, we made this possible
>>
>>68961945
A few of my friend even quite college because they think it will be free soon.
>>
>>68957059
An extremely liberal friend of mine plans to vote for Hillary over Trump if Bernie doesn't get the nomination.

I could even, but it hurt me to do so. Said friend seems to think that having someone who "knows how to play the game" is more important than someone who wants to fix the nation.
>>
>>68957059
The only person I know who's voting for Hillary is this girl I knew in college and she's seriously the most pretentious cunt I've ever had the privilege to meet (so I guess it makes sense that one pretentious cunt would vote for another).
>>
>>68957059
>who is voting for hillary
1. Old people who aren't conservative. Hillary is someone they know and understand
2. Black people, even though bernie suits their cause 1000% better. not sure why that is
>>
>>68961945
>that fat juicy ass

i want to shove my nose directly up her asshole and take long, deep, lung filling inhales

my dick is a pillar of STONE right now
>>
>>68963110
honestly, the "playing the game" part is the fucking problem, thats exactly the appeal of trump and bernie.
>inb4 bernie was in congress for like 20 years
but he hasn't been campaigning and negotiating with interest groups for power, he just votes how he fucking believes. You know hillary has several fucking interest groups in her pocket
>>
>>68963693
I brought all of this up. It fell on deaf ears.

Women just won't see reason, man. Shame, too. I thought she was sensible up until that point.
>>
An immigration lawyer because he misses the no-cap H1B from Bill's times.
>>
>>68963926
yeah its a shame, I tried really hard to convince my mom to at the very least caucus for bernie instead of hillary but she wouldn't because hillary is more " qualified " (at taking money maybe?). im not even a bernie fag, I kind of hate all of the candidates desu but I would settle for bernie or trump because I kinda like their populist streaks
>>
http://www.pajiba.com/politics/an-allcaps-explosion-of-feelings-regarding-the-liberal-backlash-against-hillary-clinton.php

this is a great insight into the mind of a real unabashed hillary supporter.

also read literally anthing else she's written to understand just how disgustingly ignorant and vitriolic this woman's perspective on the world is.
>>
>>68957059
Punchable faces.
>>
>>68963693
>>68963926
Now you know how a lot of young Republicans felt after having to put up with McCain (Who I still think is a very honorable man who would have made a fine President) and Romney. But it wasn't just McCain and Romney, even the conservative establishment was sticking up for old, and scummy people because there were no young, fresh voices in the party who were willing to stand with these old faggots.
>>
>>68957059
This so hard
I even brought this up last night with my friends. One of them said they saw a sign once in somebody's front yard and that's it.
Bernie is everywhere I look
>>
I don't know anybody voting for Hillary.

I know my sister is voting for Bernie but shes a #bernout so thats expected.

To be honest all my family and friends are voting for Trump.
>>
It's mostly 'regular' people voting for Hillary. A lot of these people are too busy watching television or too lazy to do rallies or buy yard signs. They just silently vote for their canidate, whether they're ignorant or not remains unseen.
>>
Shillary somehow wins the black vote, which I hope redpills bernfaggots on black people.
>>
>>68957166
lmao
her support's from nogs and lefty suburban soccer moms
>>
I'm voting for Hillary, AMA
>>
>>68966438
how close are you with your wife's son?
>>
>>68957059
Of course Seattle is Bernie country. It's where all of the trendy young leftists are flocking to right now.
>>
>>68957059
The three middle aged lesbians that live down the street from me.
>>
>>68966629
Not close at all. He spends his whole day on /pol/
>>
>>68957059
Women with jobs.

They will vote for her just because she is female.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.