[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male rape vs. Female rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-shattuck-sentencing-20150820-story.html

Disclaimer, this is an old story. Molly Shattuck, who is 48 years old, a female teacher, and a former NFL cheerleader, performed oral sex on a 15 year old boy who was a friend of her son. She was sentenced to alternating weekends in jail for the next 2 years. If this were a 48 year old male teacher and a 15 year year old female student I feel as if the sentence would be much harsher. Am I right or wrong from a legal standpoint? Also, would you view it differently if it was your 15 year old son having sex with a 48 woman vs. a 48 year old man having sex with your 15 year old daughter?
>>
Yeah we all know the pussy pass is real, thanks.
>>
>>68955131
>>
>>68955131
Inb4 the beta white knights and their "hurrrrrr no one should go to jail durrrrrrrrrr" bullshit
>>
she's a little beat up but being a whore for 30+ years will do that to a woman.

i'd let her rape me.
>>
Well first off she doesn't even belong in jail, what did she forcefully suck his dick? No, he probably loved every second of it.

Men and women are not the same, MRAs are stupid.
>>
>>68955131
You're right OP. Thats inequality right there.
>>
>>68956880
Of course he enjoyed it, my problem is if it were a 48 year old man with a 15 year old girl the public sentiment would be completely different.
>>
>>68957158
I wouldn't have a problem with it, but girls are easy to manipulate and thus raises more concerns.
>>
>>68957378
Lets natural selection do its thing and weed out moronic women then, imprisoning a man for fucking an easily manipulated woman is completely ridiculous.
>>
>>68955131
double standards exist for a reason faggot
>>
I don't believe in equality between genders or races.
>>
It is because woman are weaker and they need to be treated so.
>>
>>68955131
meme magic to shame her?
>>
>>68956880
I hope you get raped in a divorce. Oh you're probably a virgin...
>>
>>68957771
Death*
>>
>>68955878
I came in here to post this. I'm glad somebody beat me to it. proud of you guys.
>>
>a girl's greatest asset is her virginity, without it she's used garbage
>b-b-but why do we deal with men raping girls more harshly than women raping boys

At least there are a few sensible people in this thread.
>>
>>68956880
>Well first off she doesn't even belong in jail, what did she forcefully suck his dick? No, he probably loved every second of it.
>Men and women are not the same, MRAs are stupid.
Thank God someone said this shit.
MRAs take this gender shit to a whole nother level.
For chrissake, a man pinning down a woman and brutally raping her isn't the same "rape" (statutory) as a horny school boy getting his dick sucked by a milf.
There are grown men that would want to fuck that woman.
She did him a favor, let's not play dumb.
>>
>>68958638
I bet she got caught because the kid started bragging to his friends as always.
>>
>>68958638
MRAs are way too outwardly bitter to actually accomplish anything which is unfortunate because they do have legitimate points.
>>
So many white knights here.
>hurr she only wanted to have fun, she was not hurting anyone
A man simply having a few nude pictures of a 15 years old would face more jail time. He's not hurting anyone either, retards.

If a woman has sex with a minor, it's only because she wants some fun and she isn't trying to hurt anybody. No vile intentions.
If a man has sex with a minor, it's because he wants to hurt her and ruins her life. He only had vile intentions.

Woman wanting sex with a minor is literally the same thing as a man wanting sex with a minor.
>>
>>68958638
What part of gender EQUALITY cant you understand?
>>
>>68958972
Of course, a teenage me would brag to my friends that I fucked the former NFL cheerleader.
>>
>>68959436
>If a woman has sex with a minor, it's only because she wants some fun and she isn't trying to hurt anybody. No vile intentions.
>If a man has sex with a minor, it's because he wants to hurt her and ruins her life. He only had vile intentions.

>Woman only wants fun. Nothing wrong with it.
>Man only wants fun. Everything wrong with it.
interdasting...
>>
>>68958281
>15 year old consenting
>rape
Choose one
>>
>>68955878
This but she should spend 40 years in jail or this isn't equality don't feminists want equality. I think she should serve the same as men.
>>
>>68959463
What part of /pol/ IS NOT EGALITARIAN can't you understand?
>>
>>68959436
Cuck Carl is that you? Funny how you sound just like a liberal activist.

Newflash: men and women are different and shouldn't be treated the same. Women firemen for example is an oxymoron.
>>
>>68959387
You're right and I can't think of anything else to say.
>>
One more bump for discussion
>>
>>68959973
What part of /pol/ IS MISOGYNISTIC cant you understand?
>>
Yeah it's a pretty ridiculous double standard. Guarantee if roles were reversed the sentence would have been much harsher.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.