[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Democrats Are Fucked - Voter Turnout Tanking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1459021140134.png (94 KB, 747x903) Image search: [Google]
1459021140134.png
94 KB, 747x903
I'm starting to wonder if terminal complacency has set in.

The GE polls are massively skewed by the fact that they're of registered voters only, but Trump's base is filled with new/unregestered people..........not included in the polls. I think the skewed polls are leading democrats to think it's in the bag, so they are just staying home.

How else do you explain the numbers in pic related??
>>
QUIET FOOL

WE WANT THE DEMS TO THINK THEY CANT LOSE

SHUT UP
>>
Not only that but some republican are willing to stay in fucking line for 4-6 hours to vote for Trump. No way will people wait that much to vote for Shillary.
>>
File: 1380458160509.jpg (63 KB, 466x418) Image search: [Google]
1380458160509.jpg
63 KB, 466x418
>tfw we will never EVER see voter turnout like this ever again
>>
The DNC forgets that all politics is local
>>
>>68954732
>No way will people wait that much to vote for Shillary.

Isn't it mostly boomers that vote for her?

They probably can't stand in line at all.
>>
File: MAGAR.jpg (267 KB, 1292x744) Image search: [Google]
MAGAR.jpg
267 KB, 1292x744
I agree Maine is going red but those numbers aren't correct for the Dems, they just didn't update the numbers.
>>
Not only that but you know what? if Trump wants to make sure he wins the White House he has to take a black VP. If he does that and Hillary takes a white VP (male or female) it's over.
>>
File: 1459034118118.png (102 KB, 747x903) Image search: [Google]
1459034118118.png
102 KB, 747x903
>>68954228
heres the other version
>>
>>68955241
Yes mostly boomers, even if most of them are afraid of Trump, I don't think they're afraid enough to wait massively in line like blacks did for Obama.
>>
I go to school in Louisiana and I can promise it will be a red state. I know a lot of people hated Jindal and somehow came to the conclusion that he was a failure because he was a republican rather than that he's a brown cuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.