[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian General Blows Whistle On JWO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault1.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>Be Russian General Konstanin Petrov
>Blows lid off Jew World Order from Russian Perspective
>Need people who have "Deposit Files" accounts to download all the videos and upload them to Jootube, Bittorrent, Archive.org and anywhere else.

Here's a preview of his knowledge:

>On 9/11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WApxyuwKIqI

>On Putin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B2yKbdlVVM

>Here's the full list of Videos:
http://pravdu.ru/en/lessons/petrov/

>Download the Highest Quality please.

Thanks!
>>
>believing Russian propaganda

Good one Op. Now let me just ask what crazy kim in korea thinks.
>>
File: Petrov.jpg (79 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
Petrov.jpg
79 KB, 888x499
Pic Related
>>
>implying russians aren't the greatest goys around
>>
>>68952720
says the turkroach
>>
>>68951564
bump
>>
bimp
>>
>>68952720
this

Jews literally convinced them to slaughter millions of their own race.
>>
>>68951564
>>68951866
>.ru
nyet

so anytime some brass in russia post some shit to youtube i need to "download" some shit in the highest quality, lol for the assholes that actually did it
>>
>>68951564
bump, very interesting
>>
>>68951564
>Putin wanting to take control of Russias national bank, whilst being opposed by jews

how based can one man be?? Putin truly is the savior of the white race.
>>
>>68958484
>>68957154
do they pay you again for bumps?
>>
>>68951564
I disagree with him on Jews. He believes they all came from where Israel now is and that masons made the Jews to be in charge of some important things, so they get to take all the blame. Also didn't he die suddenly shortly after making his videos?
>>
>>68958586
are you retarded?? why would anybody pay for bumps, it would be cheaper to create freaking bot and buy a pass.

>>68958675
>Also didn't he die suddenly shortly after making his videos?
well, this should just make his videos more credible, shouldn't it
>>
>>68959082
>>68951866
>>68955356
>>68956111
>>68957154
i don't know, would it be cheaper? this bump's on me man. honest question because 5/11 posts are bumps faggot
>>
>>68959082
Berezovsky was most likely killed by Soros, he knew too much.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.