[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would this work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4
What if governments allowed each citizen to "customize" their own tax returns? Like, if I decided I'd better use my money instead of paying my share for, let's say, healthcare, then I would stop contributing to healthcare but alas, couldn't get state healthcare until I decided if I wanted to start paying again.

Thoughts? I think this would make the system more "organic".
>>
>>68951341
That's how I feel about car insurance. Why do I have to pay so much when I rarely drive and never get into an accident? I'd rather just take the risk upon myself.
>>
>>68951341
I would love this. I have been thinking the same thing. For example, some percent of my taxes can be spent on whatever I want.

I'd put all mine on NTSB and NASA
>>
>>68952200
Or that, that'd be great too. Each citizen could decide where he spent his taxes in. Stopped paying for police, though luck if you're assaulted. Stopped paying for healthcare? Go see a private doctor. And so on, and the citizen would take 100% of the risk.

And we could also contribute to other companies like you said.
>>
>>68951341

Then no one would pay for welfare for the niggers
>>
>>68951341

What are you imaging beyond opting out of healthcare? Pretty much impossible to avoid using the things that taxes pay for
>>
>>68952790
But that's exactly the point. You voluntarily pay for what you want and you voluntarily don't pay for what you don't want. Niggers would have to learn how to survive. After two generations, no more niggers.
>>
>>68953019
Everything that the government offers you "for free" (healthcare, police, housing, education, etc. — everything)
>>
>>68951341

Healthcare might actually get the biggest share of contributions, since many people have families with old members that need it.
The problem would be the budget given to internal administration, because Im not seeing anyone supporting the police. Then bad things happen....
Not to mention education.
>>
>>68952790
I think some people would, I mean, do you see a lot of church donations for African nations and such
All those "for 2 cents a day you could save 10,000 nigglets" (or Mexicans, whatevs)
>>
>>68953368

Anyway, its a stupid idea that makes no sense

>t.Alberto Barbosa
>SAGE goes in every field
>>
>>68953460
Damn Pablo you are right could you imagine the shitty feed the children in Detroit comercials we would get, the libshits would eat that up and start breeding more of them.
>>
>>68951341
>>68953460

and that's practically anarchocapitalism, I don't remember the author of a book about this, but was popular among edgy anarcho teenagers on youtube on the late 00's
>>
>>68951341
How many people would be willing pay into illegal immigration via taxes when they know it costs us $114 billion a year?
>>
>>68953368
>Then bad things happen....
And then people learn their lesson and start supporting the cops.

Also, I'm sure police and schooling would be top priorities for couples with children, the elderly and college students.
>>
>>68951341
Healthcare insurance only works because MANY HEALTHY ppl who pay for the few unhealthy people.
>>
>>68955831
Most shit society pays for depends on many people who don't need it paying for the few people/incidents.
Not everyone who owns property has children.
No one has their house robbed often enough to get their money's worth out of the cops.

Letting people not pay for services they don't use means only marketable services exist for the wealthiest.
>>
i could make a simple web app as an example to see what we all thought.
I think things like police and healthcare would get the support they need, after all:
There is power in the crowd.

What i'm thinking...

Simple web app.
Everyone gets 100 tax points to "spend".
Sliders for all the different things to buy.

Protip, you can leave some points not used. These will be distributed as per the average of everyone who has been voted. Kinda communal "points".

What would the "things to buy" be?
> Healthcare
> Police
> Defence
> Education
> Housing
> Welfare
> Transport
> Industry
> Pensions
> Culture

Thoughts?

If i made it would anyone fill it in?
>>
>>68951341
You already can do this to a point by writing off donations on tax returns.

However, many people wouldn't pay for random things that need money, such as infrastructure and other random things, and it would probably go to chaos.
>>
>>68956211
This.

>>68956292
Yes, this is the ideia I had in mind. You fill out a form and tick off the services you would like to pay for. At the end, the computer would ask you to review your choices, list all the services you would have the right to, and then "Your total taxation for [THE CURRENT YEAR] is X%".
>>
>>68956548
>However, many people wouldn't pay for random things that need money, such as infrastructure and other random things, and it would probably go to chaos.
I'm sure some government buildings would be left to rot, but overall people would have more money to play around in the private sector, and the "infrastructure and other random things" would be better there.
>>
File: IMG_7701.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7701.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2250
>>68951341
In the UnitedStates** Jurisdiction for Taxes upon "income" are by Domicile in the United States of America the People have "Free Domicile" If they shall ever use it. The "income Tax is a Tax upon Public Office Domiciled in Washington D.C. the People are Contracting to act as public officals With their SSN to procure Civil "benefits" i can prove all of this.
>>
>>68956720
Debatable. I doubt most people would want roads like Pennsylvania, where the potholes never end.

I just wish we had the air force concentrate more on space.
>>
>>68951341
That's not how it would work, everyone needs to pay or there won't be equal distribution

>50k contributed by the needy
>100k expected
>>
>>68951341
Probably wouldn't work here. Courts are fucking dumb and would probably say people that don't pay still have a "right" to it, so everyone would stop paying.
>>
>>68956617
I read you... desu i got confused :P

I was thinking more like using the sliders to tell the politicians how to spend the tax they receive.
If you added up all the distributions from all the people, then this SHOULD BE how the politicians spend the tax.
More as a tool for Direct Democracy.

I'm not against opting out of taxes :D

Are you saying:
0-5 points = emergency cover only
5-25 points = (above) plus free consults
25-75 points = NHS sort of thing
100 points = got tier private health care

...?
>>
>>68952463
>>68953042
>Unit 125, we've got a report of armed burglary at ... oh wait this man didn't pay his police tax. Never mind
>>
>>68957502
>I'm not against opting out of taxes :D
Oh, then my bad. I got it wrong. I'm in favor of opting out (still need to think how certain scenarios would play out), but your system seems good too. You had to pay all the taxes, but you decided where.
>>
>>68957859
Kek, but this is exactly what I'm saying. You didn't pay, you're on your own. (Perhaps an emergency button where you do get assisted but are severely penalized after).
>>
>>68953460

That's a great idea. I'd love to feed little Guillermo and little consuela and keep them out of the ghetto.

I also think Mexico should have some mail order bride thing like Russia.
>>
>>68958037
It wouldn't work

Majority of people are probably to dumb to grasp the idea first of all

And secondly like I think people above have said, public roads/structures would probably crumble because people wouldn't give 2 fucks. "They'd get by without it"

Schooling would probably be fine cuz people aren't that retarded
>>
>>68958610
I see. It would have to be some sort of "training program" before, perhaps shown on TV or distributed through panflets so people understood. But when it comes to public works, well, fuck them. If someone wants it to work, they'll have to pay for it to work. If only a few people pay it, then the government must shrink that service's operations and infrastructures to suit the demand.
>>
>>68956805
Sauce ?
>>
>>68957901
It doesn't work for reasons others have said.
This thing used to happen with firefighters, where one building would set fire to the next and they we're there and watched it burn because "muh tax!".

Everyone has to have to "common" or the increased bureaucracy gets rid of any benefit of lower taxes.

It doesn't work from an economy point of view either (i think).
Everyone who pays more tax than they use (broader shoulders) would opt out of all tax completely, there is no government service the richest 1% can't find better on the free market.

The whole of civil society relies on the wealthy paying WAY more in then they could ever get out...

For every millionaire there is 10000 nigs living off his tax.
(facts not needed, based on feels)
>>
>>68959168
That makes sense. I guess a system like the one you suggested earlier would be better, because regardless of where the money went, everyone would chip in.
>>
>>68959360
Once the system is in place its not too hard to them "jew" people further if you wanted.

An easy example would be. The more you earn the more "tax points" you have to spend.

Effectively removes voting power from the welfare class...
>>
>>68959497
But, let's say, if your taxes were 20%, would you have to spend ALL 20 tax points on each slider, or could you simply dump all 20 points on one thing?

Surely there couldn't be 100 or up tax points. You'd be all out of money.
>>
>>68959497
Admittedly also handing power to the super wealthy.

But then i'd be interested to see where google would spend there millions in tax...

Would this be good from space and fuck over nigs? o__O BTFO
>>
>>68951341
There are far too many people and it would be a bureacratic nightmare to cater to every individual's desired spending allocation.
>>
File: 1450786506364.jpg (33 KB, 670x906) Image search: [Google]
1450786506364.jpg
33 KB, 670x906
>>68951341
What you're saying is something similar to tax redirection.

Since you are allowed to write off donations to charity, you can just donate to the charities you would rather have your money and not have to pay the government a cent. In fact, you can over pay what you owe to charities, and get a return from the government, effectively forcing the government to donate to charity.
>>
>>68959643
You can spend them how you like.
The volume of people would out weight the outliers...

Saw everyone get 100 points (for now ;) )
You could dump 100 points in defence if they really loved "USA!".
Or you put up to 100 points into any combination of the sliders.

Mine would be like:

> Healthcare : 10
> Police : 6
> Law and Order : 6
> Defence : 5
> Education : 20
> Housing : 10
> Welfare : 5
> Transport : 5
> Infrastructure : 5
> Industry : 15
> Pensions : 5
> Culture : 5
> Space : 5
> Science + Technology : 10

>inb4 that doesn't add up to 100!! >__<
i know thats why there are sliders ;)

Each thing would need a little description of what the money goes on. Transport vs Infrastructure for example?

In effect:
Sigma (everyone) [Tax Contribution * Tax Distribution] = Policy Budgets
>>
>>68959921
What is internet?
What is maths?
>>
>>68951341

Here's a better idea. Why don't we cut all these bullshit taxes and just pay for the shit we actually need like infrastructure and defense.

I feel like taxes are never going to come back down to sanity. The dirty rats figured out they can milk us and milk us and all we'll do is complain so they're going to keep on with dem programz and bridges that go nowhere.
>>
>>68960433
What is stupid ideas on a mexican knitting board?
What is firmly established taxation methods?
>>
>>68960329
But are these points percentual? How would someone live if they gave 100% of their salary? I like your ideia, but still haven't figured it out, famalam :(
>>
>>68960545
Thats exactly the plan.
Jew the nigs and welfare SJWs out of voting power.

"It's my tax, i should be able to decide how its spent!!"
>>
>>68960660
Kek, then how does that differ from the OP I wrote?
>>
>>68960638
Ah i see.

No 100 points is not 100% of wage.

Not voting to change how much tax you pay.

Voting to say how the government spends your tax.

However much tax you pay at the minute, for now, keep it at that for now... but
You now get to decide exactly how and where you tax is spent.

The more tax you pay, the more "power" you have to change government spending...

We all know that spending more on welfare and raising taxes isn't going to build utopia.

Instead is we spent on say "not welfare" we might be able to rebuild at least a half decent place.... in time utopia will come.
>>
>>68951341
>What if governments allowed each citizen to "customize" their own tax returns?

Nah the jews would shut that down because of the military-industrial complex
>>
>>68961360
I see. So if you paid 20% taxes you'd have to calculate how much one point in a hundred is worth in terms of taxation. Yeah, I like it.

I'd go:

>Law & Order: 25
>Science % Technology: 50
>Infrastructure: 5
>Transportation: 5
>Space: 15
>Welfare: 0 :)

Federal world government by 2100. Imperium of Man.
>>
>>68958900
or you could have some things like roads and such mandatory, like a base that you build upon with the stuff you want to be taxed for
>>
>>68961703
I also have thought of this, but haven't looked into it.
>>
>>68961311
Because an opt out system would never get voted in. By anyone, ever... Only the top 5% of people would be better off.

My way, the government doesn't get one big pile of money and say "how much can we not give to nigs"...
They have to spend as the people decide.

Cleverly mixed in with how much tax you pay so welfare vote means nothing...

Imagine it like this:
State: How much tax you pay?
Nig: None.
State: How would you like to spend "None." tax?
Nig: Wlefare n shite!
State: Okay ;)

State: How much tax you pay?
Google: Millions.
State: How would you like to spend "Millions" tax?
Google: Nasa, Education, Defence... Good stuff! aka Not welfare...

>inb4 Google are importing browns left right and center >__<
>>
>>68961861
but then again rich people would just pay for what they want from the gov, which is nothing, and the government relies on them for majority of taxes. it makes sense but wouldn't last
>>
>>68951998
Because most poor people would say they want to do that, get in an accident, and then nobody would be able to pay the person whos car they destroyed
>>
>>68951998

They have per mile insurance.
>>
Why does /pol/ not understand that welfare is crucial to prevent food riots and attempted revolution? I don't like it either but it's important.
>>
I thought up this system a long time ago, problem is all these good ideas fall apart as soon as you allow niggers and jews in. They are natural born civilization fucker-uppers.

You might as well give up on all political theory development as long as we have to live with jews, the nazis tried to solve this problem.
>>
>>68962051
I see. I like it, Nigel.
>>
>>68962238
You're absolutely right

It is a net gain to society to have Jamal placated on food stamps and in section 8 than on the streets, even if it costs money
>>
>>68961703
would this be the whole issue we have now with governments pushing their agenda.
is caring for rapefugees mandatory?

Trust in the free market.

one idea would be like I mentioned before.
You could just have a "whatever goes" slider... Where these points are "spread" across the average distribution...

It would be kinda like your letting other people spend the remainder of your tax, on mass...
>>
File: Adam-Carolla-250x230.jpg (10 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
Adam-Carolla-250x230.jpg
10 KB, 250x230
>>68951341
Obviously there'd have to be exceptions for funding for national security and public works and infrastructure.

Otherwise it's an interesting thought, OP. In the US almost 60% of our federal budget is dedicated to social security, healthcare, and education. Regarding these areas of expenditure perhaps allowing citizens to tailor these services to their own needs, or allowing them to pay a small tax penalty similar to the Affordable Care Act and opt out altogether would be an idea worth considering. There may be policy merits for this idea vs a one-size-fits-all approach even if it's politically unpalatable for much of the public.
>>
>>68953368
The police would start doing a better job because they know they won't get paid otherwise. The same goes for education.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.